Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
shachalnur
Talos
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
boris
Zambeezi
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:50 pm

刘汉 wrote:Maybe this extreme behavior of the Merkel regime right now is in line with the plan of the Empire (aka Zionists) to create civil war in Germany. I think, Böse Tante has expressed this idea already. It is too obvious how devastating this policy is. This could lead to reactions from the non-parliamentary opposition ("APO") in the streets.

This is my impression too, triggering civil unrest/war. They try to split the people into two extreme parts. First they invented the "leftist" antideutsche "Antifa" (strict pro USrael, anti Russia), later the "right wing" AfD (in fact neolibs with nationalistic attitude). Since ~2014 they did everything to come up with themes to trigger both. And obviously they even use "trolls" in German forums who promote both sides and derail any objective discussion. This started in 2015 with the "immigration crisis" where the AfD got much more votes than before - and the year where the disinfo-agencies were seeking many employees. Coincidence?

Unfortunately, few people understand this, but we always try to point out these connections. But we are dealing with 75 years of the worst US brainwashing, starting in kindergarten. It is hard to resist this constant fire. For 75 years, German culture, language and education were destroyed. And then the destroyers stand up and make fun of their victims. Sorry, not with me. 

Poland, the Baltic States and Ukraine have voluntarily thrown themselves at the US.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:53 pm

刘汉 wrote:Maybe this extreme behavior of the Merkel regime right now is in line with the plan of the Empire (aka Zionists) to create civil war in Germany. I think, Böse Tante has expressed this idea already. It is too obvious how devastating this policy is. This could lead to reactions from the non-parliamentary opposition ("APO") in the streets.

Methinks at least the Nordstream thing could be politicking. Merkel and German govt are probably trying to figure out how to pay decent lip service to US/UK who demand action over Navalny. Nordstream is too important to Germany to not go ahead with it.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 2924852245

If I only knew what to do.Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:07 pm

Who is APO? Are they the ones who call for a 'peace contract' with the US and want US troops to leave the country?

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:20 pm

guest2 wrote:Who is APO? Are they the ones who call for a 'peace contract' with the US and want US troops to leave the country?

No, unfortunately there is no "APO" (außerparlamentarische Opposition). The anarchists (and several others) in the 70s called themselves APO. Not a formal group. Many Germans want the US troops to leave (whatever the MSM or gov. says). The ones with the peace contract would never call themselves APO, they are "Reichsbürger" and other extremist right wingers.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
1m
'Bubonic Plague Warning' Issued In Lake Tahoe After Fleas Test Positive

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/bubonic-plague-warning-issued-lake-tahoe-after-fleas-test-positive

All fleas are hereby ordered to shelter in place and wear masks.

KneelB4Zod! and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:57 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
1m
'Bubonic Plague Warning' Issued In Lake Tahoe After Fleas Test Positive

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/bubonic-plague-warning-issued-lake-tahoe-after-fleas-test-positive

All fleas are hereby ordered to shelter in place and wear masks.
#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 4029985365

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:11 pm

this seems productive...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:01 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:07 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
5m
SDF troops kill and wound nearly 20 Turkish-backed fighters in night raid: monitor https://aml.ink/QZQ47 #Hasakah #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Reuters
@Reuters
·
8m
China delays renewing credentials for journalists at U.S. outlets http://reut.rs/3jYPWEH

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:36 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
guest2 wrote:Who is APO? Are they the ones who call for a 'peace contract' with the US and want US troops to leave the country?

No, unfortunately there is no "APO" (außerparlamentarische Opposition). The anarchists (and several others) in the 70s called themselves APO. Not a formal group. Many Germans want the US troops to leave (whatever the MSM or gov. says). The ones with the peace contract would never call themselves APO, they are "Reichsbürger" and other extremist right wingers.

Ah, Ok. Makes sense because those German extreme right wingers/Reichsburger are the same ones becoming infatuated with the QAnon fascist beliefs.

Always appreciate your posts, Auntie. You really seem to understand very well the crooked games being played against the people and explaining this for us all.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:40 pm

Spain: They will take you away in handcuffs, if necessary, if you spend time with a confirmed infected person and you don't self isolate voluntarily.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:44 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

From my understanding:
-Austria has a peace treaty. A peace treaty wouldn't be a bad thing. It's not necessarily right wing to want one.
-The "Reichsbürger" want something different. The First German Empire (The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation) was officially dissolved 1803 in the document: "Reichsdeputationshauptschluß". And the crazy "Reichsbürger" think, all states need such a document to be dissolved. From this logic, they say the Second German Empire (this from 1871, that I would call "Great-Prussia") is not dissolved. They request a document, that clearly states, that the Empire from 1871 is dissolved. They cannot accept, that history can do this on its own.

I agree, many Germans would love to see US troops leaving, but the group of people ruling Gemany (politics, media, education) will not allow a discussion about it.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:58 pm

Russian Embassy, UK
@RussianEmbassy
·
2h
Kremlin spox #Peskov: The attempts to somehow associate Russia or the Russian leadership with what has happened to Alexei Navalny are unacceptable to us and essentially absurd.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:29 pm

Latest from Fort Russ, Germany wants Lukashenko to step down. Germany would do well to mind its own business.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:14 pm

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:15 pm

Trump and his fucking lies and swindles...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:26 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

From my understanding:
-Austria has a peace treaty. A peace treaty wouldn't be a bad thing. It's not necessarily right wing to want one.
-The "Reichsbürger" want something different. The First German Empire (The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation) was officially dissolved 1803 in the document: "Reichsdeputationshauptschluß". And the crazy "Reichsbürger" think, all states need such a document to be dissolved. From this logic, they say the Second German Empire (this from 1871, that I would call "Great-Prussia") is not dissolved. They request a document, that clearly states, that the Empire from 1871 is dissolved. They cannot accept, that history can do this on its own.

I agree, many Germans would love to see US troops leaving, but the group of people ruling Gemany (politics, media, education) will not allow a discussion about it.

Thank you, it's a better explanation. But I'm not very interested in "nationalism", because all the poor little fuckers around the world are "my people", no matter which state they are living in. That's why I didn't investigate exactly what kind of stomach ache the "Reichsbürger" have. 

The majority of Germans are not very interested in the US bases (I don't think about them all the time either), but the rest are often very strongly against the US presence.

The Americans, however, must have a terrible fear of the dangerous Germans, if you look at their fortress "Embassy" in Frankfurt. 

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:15 am

I have just read this, but have not yet checked:

One prepares oneself already. In the teletext of the SR you could read on Sunday:
Next Thursday, for the first time ever, there will be a nationwide alert day. This means that since 1990, a nationwide test alarm (11 a.m.) is being carried out again. 
They want to test the alarm architecture and sensitise the population!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 2004026421 #60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 3700336097

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:08 am

Bohse, this test alarm is not good news, I agree. I have been reading worrying reports indicating certain factions have had enough and the destabilization of Belarus, the sabotage of Nordstream with the blatantly false pretext involving Navalny are too much to accept. I used to fear a ‘miscalculation’ being the cause of conflict but now I fear a calculated exchange of a serious nature is in the cards.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:33 am

Böhse Tante wrote:I have just read this, but have not yet checked:

One prepares oneself already. In the teletext of the SR you could read on Sunday:
Next Thursday, for the first time ever, there will be a nationwide alert day. This means that since 1990, a nationwide test alarm (11 a.m.) is being carried out again. 

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 2004026421 #60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 3700336097

This is serious. What COUNTRY is having this drill, please? Is there a media link I can go translate to read it?

ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:14 am

ShockJock wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I have just read this, but have not yet checked:

This is serious.  What COUNTRY is having this drill, please?    Is there a media link I can go translate to read it?

Germany - Bundesamt für Bevölkerungsschutz und Katastrophenhilfe (Federal Office for Civil Protection and Disaster Assistance):

https://www.bbk.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/BBK/DE/2020/06/PM_Warntag2020_kommt.html

The most official page you can get.

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:14 am

Guest 12 wrote:Bohse, this test alarm is not good news, I agree.  I have been reading worrying reports indicating certain factions have had enough and the destabilization of Belarus, the sabotage of Nordstream with the blatantly false pretext involving Navalny are too much to accept.  I used to fear a ‘miscalculation’ being the cause of conflict but now I fear a calculated exchange of a serious nature is in the cards.

I checked, it's true, but look at the date. One day before 9/11 !!!

Either they are kidding us or there is more behind it.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:42 am

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
1h
BREAKING: All #Australia’s journalists have now been kicked out of #China

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:28 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next