Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
shachalnur
Talos
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
boris
Zambeezi
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Guest 12 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:00 am

The pressure on Russia is at the boiling point and the treachery of Merkel with her double dealing on Nord stream combined with the NATO efforts to destabilize Belarus along with continued Zionist Aggression against Russian allies and interests in Syria honestly leave few peaceful options left. These punitive actions against Russia are all but war in another name.

When we consider the continued push to recruit every nation in Europe into criminal NATO in a new crusade against Russia in the latest iteration of ‘Drang nach osten’, what choice does Russia have? Russia has tried a partnership with The EU, but they have proven to be only servile lackeys of the Anglo Zionist Empire, and likely always will be. The last straw is the Nord Stream/Belarus betrayal. Too bad, the world had a chance for peace.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:07 am

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:11 am

Guest 12 wrote:Enough is enough, either Germany proves to be vassals of empire or strong, independent and reliable partners.  The Novichok is a fraud, the whole world knows it and timing again is everything.  This whole Navalny and Belarus crisis is aimed at sabotaging Russia’s positions and in particular Nord Stream.  If Germany pulls out of this deal, so be it and let them forever be second tier vassals.  

It's been like this since WW2, why does anyone think that's new? And the moaning about Merkel is bullshit, since Adenauer the German population has been bullshitted (that Stalin had offered the unity of Germany is hardly known here, for example!) Since Germany had become economically stronger, other countries have been ripped off, and just because Madame Mim hasn't changed this course, is she alone to blame? Because some other asshole does something better? Do you prefer "Mr BlackRock"?

Besides, I've been waiting for the headwinds from other countries for years. Why do the people there put up with it? Apparently they are as divided among themselves as those here in Germany. 

I don't want to take part in the game of "divide and rule in anticipatory obedience", even between people from different countries. The "laughing third parties" sit somewhere else - at the top.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:14 am

Guest 12 wrote:The pressure on Russia is at the boiling point and the treachery of Merkel with her double dealing on Nord stream combined with the NATO efforts to destabilize Belarus along with continued Zionist Aggression against Russian allies and interests in Syria honestly leave few peaceful options left.  These punitive actions against Russia are all but war in another name.

When we consider the continued push to recruit every nation in Europe into criminal NATO in a new crusade against Russia in the latest iteration of ‘Drang nach osten’, what choice does Russia have?  Russia has tried a partnership with The EU, but they have proven to be only servile lackeys of the Anglo Zionist Empire, and likely always will be.  The last straw is the Nord Stream/Belarus betrayal.  Too bad, the world had a chance for peace.

Well there was no new announcement on the direction NordStream yet, so let's wait and see what happens. It would mean Merkel would be in contradiction of comments she made only two weeks ago if it happens.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:46 am

The difference is in 1950 NATO was not on the borders of Sovetsky Soyuz, Stalin was correct to want a buffer region against Germans, French and the rest as was The Czar after the war of the sixth coalition to defeat Napoleon when he got rid of The Grand Duchy Of Warsaw. The Brits, French, Germans, poles, Swedes, have all had a go at Mother Russia. Enough of this. As for Merkel, she is a cheap suggestible fraud who takes her orders from The Empire, and yes her latest nonsense over the false claims that Putin is responsible for this mysterious novichok Navalny deal proves it, along with her ultimatums to Russia concerning a threat to disable the Nord Stream. Enough. The only allies of Russia are her army and navy, oh and ... Topol M

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:22 am

Striking to see the similarity in imagery between US protests and Hong Kong protests with the use of umbrellas. Yet one is supported by Trump and the other condemned.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:04 am

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:25 am

guest2 wrote:Striking to see the similarity in imagery between US protests and Hong Kong protests with the use of umbrellas. Yet one is supported by Trump and the other condemned.

current Rochester
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqGvapQmkOKB
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YqxoRLAjBXJv
multi Rochester
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqxvapQBNzJB

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:26 am

MSM/Bloomberg stirring the shit
Germany Uses Novichok as Leverage With Kremlin Over Gas Pipeline
https://archive.is/ZJfVt

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-06/germany-s-top-diplomat-warns-russia-over-gas-pipeline-stance

====

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:56 am

Vitamin D Nearly Abolishes ICU Risk in COVID-19
https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/covid-19/finally-confirmed-vitamin-d-nearly-abolishes-icu-risk-in-covid-19

The results are absolutely stunning. 50% of the control group (13 people) required admission to the ICU. Only 2% of those in the vitamin D group (one person) required admission to the ICU.

Expressed as relative risk, vitamin D reduced the risk of ICU admission 25-fold. Put another way, it eliminated 96% of the risk of ICU admission.
Expressed as an odds ratio, which is a less intuitive concept but is often used in statistics because it gives an estimate of the effect of the treatment that would be constant across scenarios with different levels of risk, vitamin D reduced the odds of ICU admission by 98%.

Either way, vitamin D practically abolished the need for ICU admission.

This was statistically significant at p<0.001, and the 95% confidence interval was 0.002-0.17.
This means that the probability of observing differences this large or greater if there is no true effect of vitamin D is less than one in a thousand,
and that the probability is 95% that the true effect lies somewhere between an 83% and a 99.8% reduction in the odds of ICU admission.
No matter how you slice it, the effect of vitamin D is extremely compelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:38 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Quite insane video...

That is quite an exaggeration and it discredits her fine work. America is not "just like this all the time". It may appear that way watching sensationalist news clips on the tV from thousands of miles away, but In fact it would be more accurate to say it is almost none of the time.

This is an incredibly small handful of cities at one point in time in history in a country that is the size of the whole of Europe.

The average American would no more see this when going to town than you would see a unicorn.

Wait for result of upcoming presidetnial election. It gonna be everywhere...

I agree with you and I was thinking that when I was typing it. But as I have said before this is a good site for information but of course it is the internet and some of the links are a bit far-fetched w/regards to daily life in America. Most people in America could look 3-4 states in every direction and not see anything like this at this point. I'd have to drive 20 miles to see even the closest small peaceful protest of even 100 people and I am in a large populous state and don't hardly live in the sticks.

I am trying to share truth - as much as it looks like it on the news, America is not completely on fire by a long shot.

However, you are right that if this sort of destructive rioting and arson moves from the confines of the very large metropolitan areas into even the medium suburban cities and the cops continue to fail to act it will be put down with rapidity. I can assure you that a Rural or suburban American is an entirely different breed than a megacity-dwelling American. A guy trying to protect his wife and kids and home and car won't put up with this sh*t. He doesn't give a damn about some corporate starbucks in the city (the big city might as well be planet mars to the average American), but If you approach his house with gasoline or roam his sidewalks and start beating his nerighbors you will pay the ultimate price. You are just seeing glimpses of it now because they have largely kept to the cities (or maybe more accurately have been kept to the cities).

And although some of the things you read across the ocean are a bit misleading, one thing is certainly not, Americans are ARMED TO THE TEETH even 10x more than what you have seen on any news program or documentary you could imagine. I am quite sure the average world-citizen would be completely horrified.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:05 am

guest2 wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:The pressure on Russia is at the boiling point and the treachery of Merkel with her double dealing on Nord stream combined with the NATO efforts to destabilize Belarus along with continued Zionist Aggression against Russian allies and interests in Syria honestly leave few peaceful options left.  These punitive actions against Russia are all but war in another name.

When we consider the continued push to recruit every nation in Europe into criminal NATO in a new crusade against Russia in the latest iteration of ‘Drang nach osten’, what choice does Russia have?  Russia has tried a partnership with The EU, but they have proven to be only servile lackeys of the Anglo Zionist Empire, and likely always will be.  The last straw is the Nord Stream/Belarus betrayal.  Too bad, the world had a chance for peace.

Well there was no new announcement on the direction NordStream yet, so let's wait and see what happens. It would mean Merkel would be in contradiction of comments she made only two weeks ago if it happens.

How do you call it, between a hard place and a stone? Today in the news there were Spokesmen of large corporations who want Nordstream2 to be built but also that relations with Russia be improved (sanctions ended). Merkel herself might prefer that, but that is not her decision. Politicians only have to sell decisions to the people. Parties are available to vote, so people believe that this is a democracy. This absurd theatre interests me only marginally. I favour the out-of-parliament opposition.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:20 am

Zambeezi wrote:MSM/Bloomberg stirring the shit
Germany Uses Novichok as Leverage With Kremlin Over Gas Pipeline
https://archive.is/ZJfVt

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-06/germany-s-top-diplomat-warns-russia-over-gas-pipeline-stance

====

This one makes you laugh your head off, unfortunately it's hard to translate what they call him.Best dressed joker, Maasmännchen, Maas suit and that you have to be ashamed of him.

Top diplomat, my ass ...

clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:27 am

Zambeezi wrote:Vitamin D Nearly Abolishes ICU Risk in COVID-19
https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/covid-19/finally-confirmed-vitamin-d-nearly-abolishes-icu-risk-in-covid-19

The results are absolutely stunning. 50% of the control group (13 people) required admission to the ICU. Only 2% of those in the vitamin D group (one person) required admission to the ICU.

Expressed as relative risk, vitamin D reduced the risk of ICU admission 25-fold. Put another way, it eliminated 96% of the risk of ICU admission.
Expressed as an odds ratio, which is a less intuitive concept but is often used in statistics because it gives an estimate of the effect of the treatment that would be constant across scenarios with different levels of risk, vitamin D reduced the odds of ICU admission by 98%.

Either way, vitamin D practically abolished the need for ICU admission.

This was statistically significant at p<0.001, and the 95% confidence interval was 0.002-0.17.
This means that the probability of observing differences this large or greater if there is no true effect of vitamin D is less than one in a thousand,
and that the probability is 95% that the true effect lies somewhere between an 83% and a 99.8% reduction in the odds of ICU admission.
No matter how you slice it, the effect of vitamin D is extremely compelling.

I have also heard about this. But if you take a higher dosage, you should definitely take it together with vitamin K2, otherwise there is a risk of calcium deposits, even in the kidneys. Vitamin D3/K2 generally strengthens the immune system, and the guidelines for a normal vitamin D level are usually set too low. 

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:00 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:Enough is enough, either Germany proves to be vassals of empire or strong, independent and reliable partners.  The Novichok is a fraud, the whole world knows it and timing again is everything.  This whole Navalny and Belarus crisis is aimed at sabotaging Russia’s positions and in particular Nord Stream.  If Germany pulls out of this deal, so be it and let them forever be second tier vassals.  

It's been like this since WW2, why does anyone think that's new? And the moaning about Merkel is bullshit, since Adenauer the German population has been bullshitted (that Stalin had offered the unity of Germany is hardly known here, for example!) Since Germany had become economically stronger, other countries have been ripped off, and just because Madame Mim hasn't changed this course, is she alone to blame? Because some other asshole does something better? Do you prefer "Mr BlackRock"?

Besides, I've been waiting for the headwinds from other countries for years. Why do the people there put up with it? Apparently they are as divided among themselves as those here in Germany. 

I don't want to take part in the game of "divide and rule in anticipatory obedience", even between people from different countries. The "laughing third parties" sit somewhere else - at the top.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

S #60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1047473441

I have the impression, that some here in the forum, don't want to see the difference between the government in Germany and the Germans and want to blame the actions of Merkel and her creatures on the German people.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:11 am

Maybe this extreme behavior of the Merkel regime right now is in line with the plan of the Empire (aka Zionists) to create civil war in Germany. I think, Böse Tante has expressed this idea already. It is too obvious how devastating this policy is. This could lead to reactions from the non-parliamentary opposition ("APO") in the streets.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:31 am

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
18m
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov arrives in Damascus, joint press conference with Mouallem scheduled for later.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:35 am

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 EhPFfWhVgAAyBmA?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:41 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:36 pm

Lebanese News and Updates
@UpdatesLebanese
·
6m
US Navy P8 Poseidon AE6809 patrolling off the coast of lebanon.

Source: @GDarkconrad

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 EhTj4olXsAErlKM?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:47 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
1m
'Bubonic Plague Warning' Issued In Lake Tahoe After Fleas Test Positive

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/bubonic-plague-warning-issued-lake-tahoe-after-fleas-test-positive

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:04 pm

Belarusian protest leader Maria Kolesnikova detained by unidentified people
https://archive.is/h8gvl

https://news.yahoo.com/belarusian-protest-leader-detained-unidentified-083703091.html
Police in Minsk said they were also looking into reports she had been abducted
#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 5ab9425baa576b2fa5c28899bc7d48d8d643f694
https://archive.is/scg3S
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-07/belarus-opposition-says-leaders-missing-after-weekend-protests

Taiwan slams Indonesia for passing law that protects Indonesian migrants from being exploited and abused overseas like in Taiwan
https://archive.is/rwdBA

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2020/09/05/2003742852/
►placement fees for migrant workers are excessive, sometimes as high as 70 million rupiah
►brokers claim the fees directly from the workers, who often go into debt to come to Taiwan for work.
►Indonesian government passed a law requiring employers to shoulder some of the placement fees that leave many Indonesians in debt and vulnerable to abuse.
►applies to 10 categories of work, including caregivers, nannies, domestic helpers and fishers (considered the most susceptible to exploitation and physical abuse); The law does not apply to factory workers

(thorough article, good read)
At the centre of a debt crunch, Laos spent heavily on hydroelectric with aim of becoming "The Battery of Southeast Asia" along with a new high-speed railway.
Chinese firm to run Laos electric grid
https://archive.is/RAKSV

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/1980027/chinese-firm-to-run-lao-electric-grid
#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 C3574dd38d18ddd7a5973f7cfe298fec57d4dbcf
►Laos is set to cede majority control of its electric grid to a Chinese company, as it struggles to stave off a potential debt default
►China's embassy in Laos said "Laos can also gradually repurchase shares during the operation"
►The deal comes at a time when critics accuse Beijing of "debt trap diplomacy" to gain strategic advantage in countries struggling to repay loans taken out under President Xi Jinping's global "Belt and Road" infrastructure initiative
►China is Laos's biggest creditor, and the deal will bind the landlocked, mountainous country of 7 million people closer to its giant neighbour.

indigenous efforts to build a scramjet engine
India joins US, Russia, China hypersonic Missile club
https://archive.is/VeTEq

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/atmanirbhar-bharat-india-becomes-4th-country-to-test-hypersonic-technology-demonstrator-vehicle/story-UQ2bsvYDs95u0VGw62wfzJ.html

Tokyo Olympics 'will take place with or without COVID,' senior IOC official says
https://archive.is/VxCIM

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2020/09/07/olympics/summer-olympics/tokyo-olympics-ioc-john-coates-coronavirus/
►“Some countries will have it (COVID) under control, some won’t. We’ll have athletes therefore coming from places where it’s under control and some where it is not."

here we go....
"Children will typically show signs/symptoms of MIS-C three to four weeks after COVID-19 infection
many will progress rapidly into shock and cardiorespiratory failure,"
#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 6d98c2b1f78296c997bc5faf1109d5933ea5bae7
Mysterious Post-COVID Syndrome Affecting Kids Appears to Be Even Worse Than We Thought
https://archive.is/8LJkl

https://www.sciencealert.com/mysterious-post-covid-syndrome-is-severely-damaging-kids-hearts-new-study-shows
we have to take very seriously: a disease associated with COVID-19 that for many children who experience it is much worse than the COVID-19 they've already encountered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Caitlin Johnstone
@caitoz
·
7h
"Assange started a leak publishing outlet on the premise that corrupt power can be fought with the light of truth.
Corrupt power responded by smearing, torturing and imprisoning him, thereby proving his thesis unassailably correct."

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:30 pm

Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
6h
Meanwhile in Belarus:
Warsaw-based opposition NEXTA channel is beginning to ask fascinating questions of its readers:

“Are you ready to create or join self-defense militia in order to fight security services?”

This will not end well. Something is brewing.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:35 pm

covid

Spanish reporter says the doctors in the Murcia region have told him that the healthcare system is two weeks away from collapse.

https://twitter.com/matthewbennett/status/1302930894617968647

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon2 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
anon2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Slovák wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:You know Zod, if Belarus recording is legitimate then it clearly shows what a pathetically treacherous and obsequious lackey state Germany truly is.  It also shows between them and the idiotic Poles that ‘Drang nach Osten is still in effect.  Russia will have no choice but to take the necessary actions when the time comes, to be honest it’s a miracle that we are not already at war.  One would have thought that the Germans would know better these days but our history shows they never learn.

Well, Belarus recording reminded me "Fuck the EU" phone call somehow. Germany is ruled by a bunch of globalist henchemen. We all know this. The same goes for Poles. Poland repeats steps taken prior WWII. Literally. Cooperates with nowdays "nazis", promotes their agenda. It's gut-wrenching what Poland does. You know, from Slavic perspective especially.

Yes, it's really miracle we're not at war already. But never forget - Putin said that Russian soil won't be invaded again. So, as Russia did not adopted preemptive strike doctrine, there are measures to put an end to attempted invasion prior it's start.

I very doubt the warmongering in Poland comes from Slavs, rather from the Prussians.

Well, it's puppet regime in Poland as it is in Germany. Smolensk shit stirring, constant invitations for US wehrmacht...err, army. You know what is it. Personally I think Poles are much more enthusiastic over presence of Orc army than any other country over here. We refused US presence on our soil, for example.

Sad to see such diversion, though. We should work together as we share common history...

You have to give Germany credit though, It and its people are very high level American lackeys. it would be unfair to equate them with Ukraine or Poland or Lithuania, they are at least a few notches above that.

Thanks for the flowers, how do you know that the Germans are such US lackeys? Most of the people I know are quite against the USA. 

Question Rolling Eyes Question

I don't know what that first part means but the German government does exactly what it is told by the U.S. government. It is the linchpin in America's control over all of western Europe.

Merkel is one of the most deceitful and sleazy world leaders ever unleashed on mankind. A government always represents its people (or even if the German people don't like it - the government represents the German people's inability, comfort, or laziness in controlling it). Germany has 80 million people that voluntarily allow themselves to be enslaved by a small handful no matter how anyone wants to spin it.

The citizens of your country aren't any different than Americans, or Soviets, or anywhere else no matter what your personal desires are if you don't put them into action. You do what you are told just like everyone else in the world. You, as a people, are responsible for what your government does just as I am for what my government does.

Well said. Responsibility is what people need to take. As I speak against globalist occupations and invasions and criminal behavior I share responsibility for what my country does as long as it is a part of criminal NATO gang and my taxes support oppression of people, who did nothing wrong to my country at all. Willingly or unwillingly, we're all supporters of the crime as soon as our country is swallowed by the globalist mafia.

The very least we can do against this is to speak against crimes committed in our names. We can't decide where our taxes go, unfortunately, But, for now, we can share informations about atrocities that are financed with our taxes and committed, ostensibly, in our names. For now it's all what we can do, actually. I want to believe that Mr. Assange's way is the right way and sharing vital information is decisive to bring down arising elitarian dystopia.
Because voting is completely irrelevant and, except violent uprising, there's nothing else to do.
I hope for the best but I'm prepared for the worst...

#60 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Cheers10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next