Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
shachalnur
khnum
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by guest2 Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:03 pm

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is demanding an immediate end to violence against opposition groups in Belarus.

The warning comes as the US, Canada and Britain are discussing possible sanctions against the Belarusian government as the crisis continues over its crackdown against protests following the country's disputed election.

https://news.sky.com/story/belarus-mike-pompeo-calls-for-immediate-end-to-violence-against-opposition-groups-12062044

guest2

Back to top Go down

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Not this shit again...

Pamela Falk
@PamelaFalk
·
25m
#BREAKING #CBSAlert Soviet-era nerve agent found in ailing Putin critic Alexei Navalny, Germany says https://cbsnews.com/news/alexei-navalny-news-nerve-agent-novichok-found-putin-foe-germany-says/ via @CBSNews

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1143234681

Everyone in Germany with more than two functioning brain cells doesn't believe them. Only a few US/NATO trolls ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:35 pm

guest2 wrote:

If she is serious about her gossip, she should, together with the government and our secret service agents, give herself up. Just again, the Anis Amri case is probably put to sleep, NSU still stinks to high heaven, but the Russians are always to be criticised.

Send guillotines to Berlin, otherwise they won't get it.

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:52 pm

Matjaz wrote:Hey Zod  Smile

I know Americans can't give a rest on this one but the construction is almost done I believe. What they gona do now, tear it apart? Germans are too practical for this, if its there already they will use it.

Hi, missed you, I need your POV too.  Cool

I know nothing about this, but I wouldn't be surprised if negotiations with Russia, China and other "sanctioned" countries continue in the background. The people who actually make the decisions have long since largely written off the USA. They are not stupid, the board members of the big corporations. Politicians and the media should pretend that everything is fine. Who are they kidding, even many very young people know that there is no "return" to the "old normal".

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:50 am

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@ASBMilitary
BREAKING: Rocket attack on British security G4S firm in #Baghdad leaves 3 injured - minutes ago #Iraq
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:58 am

Fox news has Biden up by 9 points in Arizona and Ohio and up by 3 points in Texas. Trump is fucked if he can't even win those usual red states and it's fox news saying it not CNN or MSNBC
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:25 am

It looks like there was another zionist agression earlier this night:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:46 am

Patrick Toomey
@PatrickCToomey
·
10h
Breaking: In a long-awaited decision, the 9th Circuit has ruled that the NSA's bulk collection of Americans' call records was illegal.

The court held that the mass surveillance program violated Section 215—and very likely violated the 4th Amendment too.

https://www.aclu.org/legal-document/united-states-v-moalin-ninth-circuit-opinion?redirect=legal-document/us-v-moalin-ninth-circuit-opinion

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:21 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:It looks like there was another zionist agression earlier this night:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:59 am

An excellent summary of the QAnon operation- what it accomplishes and how it is a classic tactic of fascism

https://peacedata.net/qanon-is-meant-to-spread-fascist-mythology-and-distract-from-u-s-failures/

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:40 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
23m
#Israel bombs strategic Syrian Army base amid 2nd consecutive attack: details https://aml.ink/F-6e3 #Homs #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:14 am

A giant oil supertanker was set ablaze from India to Kuwait

Interesting timing Kushner did warn Kuwait would pay a price for not bowing to Israel like other Gulf Arab countries.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:53 am

Here we go...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:50 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
37s
#US rejects any presence of #Hezbollah in Lebanese gov't https://aml.ink/EkTek #Lebanon

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:02 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Here we go...

I would love to see RU to walk away from doing business w/ Germany. Their gas price to the Moon.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:22 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
19m
Turkish Lira falls to a new record vs. US dollar

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:36 pm

Craig Murray
@CraigMurrayOrg
·
2h
Novichok, Navalny, Nordstream, Nonsense - Once Navalny was in Berlin it was only a matter of time before it was declared that he was poisoned with Novichok. The Russophobes are delighted. This of course eliminates all vestiges of doubt about what happened

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/09/novichok-navalny-nordstream-nonsense/
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:32 pm

Matjaz wrote:Hey Zod  Smile

I know Americans can't give a rest on this one but the construction is almost done I believe. What they gona do now, tear it apart? Germans are too practical for this, if its there already they will use it.

Since 1950 we had only puppet governments in Germany. When ever an order comes from the Trans-Atlantic establishment (aka the Zionists), the German puppet chancellor will obey.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:32 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
55s
Russia: Moscow is working with all parties to mobilize a broad front against the American efforts that target the Astana track

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:03 pm

I read from Merkel’s comments that she is unhappy with Russia. I see Unfriendly actions from German Luftwaffe on borders of Russia. Next time,… There won’t be a next time.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:It looks like there was another zionist agression earlier this night:

Btw that was a joke I didn't get this morning.

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:26 pm

From yesterday's Israeli agression on T-4 airbase:

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EhAL2nDWAAAK1x3?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2m
#Lukashenko says #Belarus deployed half of its army along western border

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/lukashenko-says-belarus-deployed-half-of-its-army-along-western-border/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Well, here they are not wrong...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:47 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
16m
A cargo ship sank off #Japan with 43 people and 6,000 cows on board

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next