Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
boris
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
9 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:45 am

Some think war on Iran soon is now a strong likelihood. I would say certainly so if Mr. MIGA wins the election later this year. But what if Biden wins, would war still be likely or will there be a change of approach from the US? Thoughts Zod?

guest2

Back to top Go down

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:48 am

"guest2
Some think war on Iran soon is now a strong likelihood. I would say certainly so if Mr. MIGA wins the election later this year. But what if Biden wins, would war still be likely or will there be a change of approach from the US? Thoughts Zod"

I agree US may try something stupid before Iran can buy weapons in October.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:08 am

Even if US does the snapback sanctions it will fail as Russia has a different opinion on that and has nothing to lose in selling weapons to Iran as the US already sanctions Russian weapons manufacturers.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:14 am

Opinion from a Russian

Well here is my doubts. Russia full priority with arm industry is to complete the 10s of billions of dollars of arm sales to Armenia, India , Algeria and we told these countries that they would receive these orders in 2024-2025. So I doubt we will be givjg. Iran massive arm sales, however S-400 systems are easy to deliver as they are already prepared. Unless Russia has been building Iranian arms exports for years and will hand it all one go, I doubt Iran will receive our equipment for years. Nonetheless this is a Win for Russia. A war against Iran, will give us big money from oil prices and arm sales and will allow to have Syria fully while Iranian Militias are fully focused on the US and the coalition. Plus a major war, espicialy long term will weaken the United States and Strengthen Russia and China which is a goal from Moscow and Beijing

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:36 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Afshin Rattansi
@afshinrattansi
·
1h
REPORTS: Russia & Germany discuss production of Russian coronavirus vaccine in Germany at meeting between Russian Health Minister Mikhail Murashko & German Ambassador to Russia Geza Andreas von Geyr.

There are only two articles I found - from ~5 weeks ago!?! Not a word in German!

https://tass.com/world/1176285

https://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/Russia-Germany-discuss-potential-production-of-Russian-COVID-19-vaccine-in-Germany.html

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 am

US fails in bid to extend #UN arms embargo on #Iran

YES - US, Dominican Republic

NO - Russia, China

ABSTENTIONS - France, Germany, UK, Belgium, Estonia, Indonesia, South Africa, Niger, Tunisia, Vietnam, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Talos
Talos

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:18 am

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:33 pm

Wow...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:57 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
24m
Putin Sees US & Iran Headed Toward War - Proposes Urgent World Summit To Stop It

https://southfront.org/putin-sees-us-iran-headed-toward-war-proposes-urgent-world-summit-to-stop-it/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:34 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
29m
BREAKING: UN Security Council rejects #USA’s long-dreamed #Iran arms embargo extension. Pompeo says Israel & Gulf states expect Tehran to ‘spread chaos and destruction’ after embargo lifted in October, USA only received support from Dominican Republic. Nobody else voted for it.

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
3m
The fact that China and Russia Did not even need to use their veto— only say they “strongly oppose it” and got the exact result they hoped for; shows the great power shift at the UN.

Opposition to USA at this level would be unheard of - 15 years ago.

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Ezgif_15

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Andreas Mountzouroulias
@andreasmoun
·
11h
During #EU teleconference, #Greece and #Germany disagree on Turkey stance

#Germany said no to sanctions against Turkey. To a country that is fully aggressive against two #EU states.

The Greek side insisted on a harder line against Ankara, but German officials disagreed

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1m
#BREAKING #Lukashenko says #Belarus does not need outside mediators to solve situation. Kremlin says he and Putin agreed that problems in Belarus will be solved

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:01 pm

guest2 wrote:Some think war on Iran soon is now a strong likelihood. I would say certainly so if Mr. MIGA wins the election later this year. But what if Biden wins, would war still be likely or will there be a change of approach from the US? Thoughts Zod?

None, I guess.

Very Happy

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:06 pm

Lebanon:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:15 pm

guest2 wrote:
guest2 wrote:Some think war on Iran soon is now a strong likelihood. I would say certainly so if Mr. MIGA wins the election later this year. But what if Biden wins, would war still be likely or will there be a change of approach from the US? Thoughts Zod?

None, I guess.

Very Happy

Sorry, I messed this.

Well, I think it actually does not matter who gonna win as general approach will stay the same. Biden already said that he will "support Venezuelan people" much more than Trump. We know what does this mean. Also we know that it will lead to further conflicts with Iran as the two countries are closely cooperating.
Actually, with Biden war may be more likely as Trump's way of agression is econommic terrorism and he kills people with hunger and diseases. What is sure is that US government will act as rogue entity regardless who will win and we can't expect any iimprovement.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:45 pm

Reuters Iran
@ReutersIran
·
4h
Iran says U.S. humilated by rejection of bid to extend arms embargo on Tehran

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-isolation/iran-says-u-s-humilated-by-rejection-of-bid-to-extend-arms-embargo-on-tehran-idUSKCN25B0J5

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:30 pm

Enrico Kremlin-affiliated Smile Orthodox cross
@Russ_Warrior
·
44m
"Putin reassured me that in case protests will lead to a direct foreign (military?) intervention he will provide #Belarus all the support we need, the Union State is at stake" - Belarusian President #Lukashenko

https://ria.ru/20200815/1575836793.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:36 pm

Seems something major happening in Iraq and Syria US supply convoys are being hit all over Iraq daily now by IEDs and anti tank missiles and US bases under constant rocket fire and in Syria the US backed SDF are being hit hard in attacks and ambushes by Assad loyal Arab tribes.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:41 pm

Iran Military
@Iran_Military
BREAKING: four attacks on American bases and convoys in Iraq.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:44 pm

See new Tweets

Mahyar
@Mahyar3138
🚨 2 rockets hit camp Taji north of Baghdad
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 pm

Iraqi Shia militia leader Qais Khazali tells all Iraqis to stay away from US bases and convoys as they will be heavily targeted in the coming days and weeks.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:33 pm

Talos wrote:Seems something major happening in Iraq and Syria US supply convoys are being hit all over Iraq daily now by IEDs and anti tank missiles and US bases under constant rocket fire and in Syria the US backed SDF are being hit hard in attacks and ambushes by Assad loyal Arab tribes.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:53 pm

Talos wrote:Seems something major happening in Iraq and Syria US supply convoys are being hit all over Iraq daily now by IEDs and anti tank missiles and US bases under constant rocket fire and in Syria the US backed SDF are being hit hard in attacks and ambushes by Assad loyal Arab tribes.

In last 7 days there was 15 atttacks against US forces...
#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 3070708466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:55 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1h
#Hezbollah 'will not remain silent' if #Israel is behind #Beirut Port explosion: #Nasrallah https://aml.ink/9Y90X #Lebanon

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Enrico Kremlin-affiliated Smile Orthodox cross
@Russ_Warrior
·
44m
"Putin reassured me that in case protests will lead to a direct foreign (military?) intervention he will provide #Belarus all the support we need, the Union State is at stake" - Belarusian President #Lukashenko

https://ria.ru/20200815/1575836793.html

BREAKING | Lukashenko issues order to transfer airborne brigade from Viciebsk to Grodno due to escalated situation on western borders of #Belarus http://sptnkne.ws/DuhT

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1685275927

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next