Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
boris
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
9 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:59 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Spriter
@spriter99880
·
2m
Important :
Industrial production of the Russian vaccine against "Covid-19" will begin in September, and twenty countries have already ordered one billion doses of the vaccine.

Anyone attempting to inject me with anything is going to need a ventilator by the time I'm finished with them.

Then move to Russia, this vaccination is voluntary there.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
@spriter99880
·
2m
Important :
Industrial production of the Russian vaccine against "Covid-19" will begin in September, and twenty countries have already ordered one billion doses of the vaccine.

Anyone attempting to inject me with anything is going to need a ventilator by the time I'm finished with them.

pirat

The professors/scientists working on these vaccines for corona say they expect they will only be 50-70% effective.

Meaning that unlike with many other vaccines, one person who receives it won't have a high chance of immunization from the virus, and so the argument will be made by scientists that if you refuse to take the vaccine you will actively being putting the health of others at risk and that society will only see a worthwhile benefit from the vaccine if as many people as possible are going to receive the injections. I do expect all countries will make it mandatory to take the vaccine, including Russia. What the punishments will be for refusal is another matter, I wouldn't want to speculate. My bet is USA and Trump are first to inject their population. He often brags about saying how he is going to get the military to deploy the vaccine to the population at rapid speed. Here is Trump's own lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, telling that people have no right to not be vaccinated... Exclamation

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:37 pm

US commander in Iraq flees interview after rockets fired at green zone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/1293277911924051970
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:45 pm

The hole's too deep and the crater's too wide.
that's the summary.

Thread is keeping a steady pace. Hope it stays up.
https://twitter.com/drbairdonline

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:27 pm

guest2 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
@spriter99880
·
2m
Important :

pirat

The professors/scientists working on these vaccines for corona say they expect they will only be 50-70% effective.

Meaning that unlike with many other vaccines, one person who receives it won't have a high chance of immunization from the virus, and so the argument will be made by scientists that if you refuse to take the vaccine you will actively being putting the health of others at risk and that society will only see a worthwhile benefit from the vaccine if as many people as possible are going to receive the injections. I do expect all countries will make it mandatory to take the vaccine, including Russia. What the punishments will be for refusal is another matter, I wouldn't want to speculate. My bet is USA and Trump are first to inject their population. He often brags about saying how he is going to get the military to deploy the vaccine to the population at rapid speed. Here is Trump's own lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, telling that people have no right to not be vaccinated...  Exclamation

1. I don't trust most of western "experts", especially when it comes to her statements about Russia. Especially not Fauci or other US "experts".

Influenza vaccinations sometimes even have a negative "success" of afaik >30%, i.e. increase the likelihood of getting flu. I also believe their other estimated figures on infection and mortality rates for influenza. 

What the US "experts" want to do to US citizens is the problem of US citizens. 

If Putin says that the vaccination for Russians will be voluntarily, that Trump expert has which influence there? Nothing! Even not in Germany. If our minister Spahn - corrupt to the bones - wants something like the USA does, he will have to deal with German people.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:05 pm

Interesting...:

Lebanese News and Updates
@UpdatesLebanese
·
2h
New: Warehouse 12 had 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate, about 23 tons of fireworks, 1,000 tires, barrels containing highly flammable liquid materials used in the manufacture of cleaning materials and (slow) explosive detonators .. in addition to 50 tons of ammonium phosphate.(1/2)

@UpdatesLebanese
·
2h
Not only that, the ammonium phosphate is of unknown origin and there is no documentation of where it came from and to whom it belonged.

Not only did the port officials know, the USA knew, the army and security apparatuses knew, and most importantly the governments knew. (2/2)

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:52 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
41s
China confirms trade talks with the U.S.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:31 am

That's straight outta Police Academy movies...

#58 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 ScaryBiodegradableBlesbok-size_restricted

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:57 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:19 am

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
5m
#BREAKING EU foreign ministers to meet Friday over Belarus: foreign policy chief

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:28 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
guest2 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
@spriter99880
·
2m
Important :

pirat

Meaning that unlike with many other vaccines, one person who receives it won't have a high chance of immunization from the virus, and so the argument will be made by scientists that if you refuse to take the vaccine you will actively being putting the health of others at risk and that society will only see a worthwhile benefit from the vaccine if as many people as possible are going to receive the injections. I do expect all countries will make it mandatory to take the vaccine, including Russia. What the punishments will be for refusal is another matter, I wouldn't want to speculate. My bet is USA and Trump are first to inject their population. He often brags about saying how he is going to get the military to deploy the vaccine to the population at rapid speed. Here is Trump's own lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, telling that people have no right to not be vaccinated...  Exclamation

1. I don't trust most of western "experts", especially when it comes to her statements about Russia. Especially not Fauci or other US "experts".

Influenza vaccinations sometimes even have a negative "success" of afaik >30%, i.e. increase the likelihood of getting flu. I also believe their other estimated figures on infection and mortality rates for influenza. 

What the US "experts" want to do to US citizens is the problem of US citizens. 

If Putin says that the vaccination for Russians will be voluntarily, that Trump expert has which influence there? Nothing! Even not in Germany. If our minister Spahn - corrupt to the bones - wants something like the USA does, he will have to deal with German people.

Rolling Eyes

I intentionally did not refer to scientists as the 'experts' because regardless of whether one sees them as experts or idiots, like them or dislike them, they are the ones who have the influence in governments' decision making.

This goes for Russia's scientists too. I fully expect they have said to Putin and others that mandatory vaccinations will be the best way forward. And I never saw anything where Putin said vaccinations will be voluntary. Do you have a citation for that? I highly doubt he said that, or would ever say that. As it stands, we're all facing mandatory vaccination, no matter what country. Jmho from reading between the lines.

As for comparing with the flu, this coronavirus is very different - (again, this is not what I say, this is what the scientists say, like them or dislike them but they have influence). They say it is not a respiratory disease but a multi-organ disease, that if not controlled in society can result in much higher mortality than flu and unlike the flu there's a decent chance of long term health issues for those who do survive it. The scientists, everywhere, will say unprecedented times call for unprecedented measures...

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:30 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:33 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:17 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
2m
Belarus Protests’ Main Propaganda Channel Operated Out Of Poland

https://southfront.org/belarus-protests-main-propaganda-channel-operated-out-of-poland/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:39 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
If Putin says that the vaccination for Russians will be voluntarily...

I think I see where you're picking up the voluntary bit. It is voluntary only for two months from End of August... but then involuntary/mandatory from October.

Quote:“it will be administered to medical personnel, and then to teachers, on a voluntary basis at the end of this month....Mass roll-out in Russia is expected to start in October”

https://twitter.com/lsilbers/status/1293222256886218753

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:08 am

DOB depth of bomb

►support is growing
https://twitter.com/drbairdonline

HOB height of bomb

latest: (nice & steady informations... he's getting trolled but is not taking 'bait'. kudos to Dr. Baird Smile )
https://twitter.com/drbairdonline/status/1293526735791644677
https://twitter.com/drbairdonline/status/1293526739314814976

modifications to minimize production of radionuclides
https://twitter.com/drbairdonline/status/1293526740808081408

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:51 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:14 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Marwa Osman
https://twitter.com/Marwa__Osman

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:17 am

Are they sure it was not some IDF trooper?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:23 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:24 am

It's started...

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:26 am

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:35 am

@UpdatesLebanese
·
7m
US media reports:

-U.S prepares human-rights sanctions on Lebanese leaders in bid to weaken Hezbollah

-U.S hopes to shape next Lebanese government, force it to address corruption

-U.S sees opportunity in aftermath of Aug. 4 explosion to influence direction of politics (1/2)

@UpdatesLebanese
·
9m
- Some U.S officials want to 'shake things up among the political elites' (2/2)

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-prepares-sanctions-against-hezbollahs-allies-in-lebanon-11597234311

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:36 am

I think it's more than clear what happened in Beirut and who is responsible...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think it's more than clear what happened in Beirut and who is responsible...
another invasion disguised as a rescue.
Israel again manipulating proxies to shed goyim blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:14 am

Zodland Smile

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:21 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think it's more than clear what happened in Beirut and who is responsible...

Could be, I wouldn't put it past them that's for sure.

Moreover, I hope Aoun soon gives the results of the investigation of who was in charge of storing and keeping dangerous materials in the port. I thought he said it would be announced by last weekend but heard nothing yet...

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:31 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
29m
#BREAKING #Israel says it has foiled a big cyber-attack by a foreign state against its security industries

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:45 am

Holy shit, I nearly spat my drink out. An avid follower of QAnon has won a primary election in USA. The loonie won it in a heavily Republican area which means she is 99% certain to be elected to congress in the November general election... Lmfao. Funny but amazingly sad.

And now Trump is congratulating her on the win... meaning the band of loonies will interpret it as confirmation that QAnon is real.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next