Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Talos
Zambeezi
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
9 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:32 pm

India. again.

Back to top Go down

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:40 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Yet again - that's pure fascism. Disgusting, despitable, gut-wrenching shit coming from the mouth of uneducated, braindead redneck with nucledar football in his possession. Not very different from Hitler actually. Germany, after WWI defeat, was in similar position. Bankrupt, devastated, humilated and desperate to find the way to be important again. It only needs to find right idiot to start the same shit all over again...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:42 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:01 pm

I hope folks who know me understand that I speak about US policy and system overall (and who don't know me will undestand that). Such statements as Trump's above are so huge offense to any nation around the world it's beyond believe. Yemenis have thousand year old nation, Persians have thousand year old nation. Slavs have thousand year old nation. And you hear, from cocksuckers as Trump or Pompeo, that US is the greatest nation in human history? After all the crimes and atrocities commited by US governments? What the actual fuck?

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Headbo10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:04 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I hope folks who know me understand that I speak about US policy and system overall (and who don't know me will undestand that). Such statements as Trump's above are so huge offense to any nation around the world it's beyond believe. Yemenis have thousand year old nation, Persians have thousand year old nation. Slavs have thousand year old nation. And you hear, from cocksuckers as Trump or Pompeo, that US is the greatest nation in human history? After all the crimes and atrocities commited by US governments? What the actual fuck?
#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Headbo10
I get it.
Understand: This is at the core of many Americans... it's what's been 'sold' to them
in their 'heart of hearts'... they want to 'escape'.... but
self reliance and complete independence is a fantasy that's hard to sustain.
It looks like this:

Not many could do this and survive.
Could the privileged, the wealthy, the greedy sustain this kind of lifestyle???
Ha!
I'd give them about 5 days before they would be whining about something and at each other's throats.
Impossible 'dreams' and philosophies are destined to crumble. we will watch it go down.
mr. badger and clare are diggin in for the spectacle... i guess that's what i'm doing too.

I'll just make this short and sweet: We NEED each other to make it.
kindness and compassion is the only way forward for mankind
but the planet's history and US history is filled with arrogance, jealousy, wrath, greed and theft and plunder.
we wave 'flags' at each other. insanity.
Amazing we made it this far. srsly.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:35 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
13m
BREAKING: #Iran to #Trump: ‘You Will Soon Kneel in Front of Iranian Nation’ for Policy of #EconomicTerrorism

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:10 am

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:I hope folks who know me understand that I speak about US policy and system overall (and who don't know me will undestand that). Such statements as Trump's above are so huge offense to any nation around the world it's beyond believe. Yemenis have thousand year old nation, Persians have thousand year old nation. Slavs have thousand year old nation. And you hear, from cocksuckers as Trump or Pompeo, that US is the greatest nation in human history? After all the crimes and atrocities commited by US governments? What the actual fuck?
I get it.
Understand: This is at the core of many Americans... it's what's been 'sold' to them
in their 'heart of hearts'... they want to 'escape'.... but
self reliance and complete independence is a fantasy that's hard to sustain.
It looks like this:

Not many could do this and survive.
Could the privileged, the wealthy, the greedy sustain this kind of lifestyle???
Ha!
I'd give them about 5 days before they would be whining about something and at each other's throats.
Impossible 'dreams' and philosophies are destined to crumble. we will watch it go down.
mr. badger and clare are diggin in for the spectacle... i guess that's what i'm doing too.

I'll just make this short and sweet: We NEED each other to make it.
kindness and compassion is the only way forward for mankind
but the planet's history and US history is filled with arrogance, jealousy, wrath, greed and theft and plunder.
we wave 'flags' at each other. insanity.
Amazing we made it this far. srsly.

Yes, you're right. We need each other. And we should very seriously think over the false diferencies injected to our minds via political affiliations. The most of this is just a tool how to divide the people.

Fear is their tool. And liability. Education loan, car leasing, mortage... Be afraid to lose your position, don't protest and be good citizen. With latest "pandemia" falsehood control will advance even further. Then vaccination, digital IDs, chips...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 am

Btw this pair is not too isolated as they allowed Rooters to film them...

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:29 am

========

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:31 am

Trump is retard. Nothing new here...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw this pair is not too isolated as they allowed Rooters to film them...

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1619689188
it cost money to stock Walmart underground... so Roiders brings them bags of chips. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:47 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

My POV: everyone supporting these crimes has lost his right to be treated as "human being". The "ignorance is bliss"-types are not much better. My wish is to get the scum erased from the earth. It's not so much that I hate them, but I love the poor victims, especially the helpless children. I grew up with the pictures from Biafra, and as I started to understand the reasons behind starvation, I wanted to remove them. But how to change a thing with so many ignorant people around? My heart is crying.

Sad

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:25 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:26 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

My POV: everyone supporting these crimes has lost his right to be treated as "human being". The "ignorance is bliss"-types are not much better. My wish is to get the scum erased from the earth. It's not so much that I hate them, but I love the poor victims, especially the helpless children. I grew up with the pictures from Biafra, and as I started to understand the reasons behind starvation, I wanted to remove them. But how to change a thing with so many ignorant people around? My heart is crying.

Sad
me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:28 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:05 am

Tension on the agenda when Pompeo meets EU foreign ministers: US secretary of state to hold virtual talks with EU ministers and appeal for Europe’s support against China
http://archive.is/r8rBN

https://www.politico.eu/article/tension-on-the-agenda-when-us-secretary-mike-pompeo-meets-eu-foreign-ministers/
#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 F3280ce035e8ce8bf5f55a64c102eecc48eb315f

Gantz tells Israeli Army to step up preparations in West Bank ahead of possible annexation
http://archive.is/SvHXu

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/02/middleeast/israel-gantz-army-west-bank-annexation-intl/index.html

Poland and U.S. deny that Fort Trump proposal is bogged down
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-poland-usa-defense-forttrump/poland-and-u-s-deny-that-fort-trump-proposal-is-bogged-down-idUSKBN23K0TO

when globalists write headlines
Syrian currency crisis: Idlib facing the next catastrophe
http://archive.is/O4Ejc

https://www.dw.com/en/syrian-currency-crisis-idlibfacing-the-next-catastrophe/a-53783863
Amid Syria's currency crisis, a new round of US sanctions against the Assad regime is due to come into force shortly.
As life is getting worse for people in rebel-controlled Idlib, many still support the sanctions.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:10 am

hear ya.

but there's also good news.

trump saying this kind of stuff is only showing the USA is fighting for it's survival as a country.

just like Ziostan and a few dozen more countries that have been artificially created in 1948 all over the planet.

the USA has only been there for a few hundred years,200 years of independence ,a few hundred wars all over the planet ,a 25 trillion dollar debt and despised by most of the planet.

that doesn't sound like a country with a future.

just like australia and new zealand,if they don't wake up fast those countries will be gone in a few yearas and the white pop. will have to go back t0 england ,just like the hong kong chinese will be going soon.

Now the USA and GB,FR NL and BE are busy with bullshit corona and bullshit BigFakeFloyd many countries are making their move.

Ziostan has no future in the ME,hong kong is gone ,australia,new zealand,saudi arabia,and a long list of countries in asia and africa will remake their borders according to the population that lives there ,and not european economic interests and divede and rule.

by the way i think the psyops are failing badly and that's good ,because it gives 'the good guys like us' a chance,but it's also dangeorus.

corona is fake and will be seen as such in a while.

trying to make a MLK or even Malcolm X out of BigFakeFloyd is such a stupid idea that even black peeps don't fall for it.

i think the USA might collapse in civil strife and economic crash.

that might even be the plan ,just like GB,NL,Be and Fr,so they have a good look at who is supporting what and take care of opposition later.

this is the big reset,of borders of geopolitical power and the economy.

I feel a few countries have signed up for the reset ,but changed their mind halfway,on purpose or not,the amount of countires going full steam ahead with the current psyops are too few to have succes..

I'm sticking to my predictions from 8 years ago ,big chaos in western europe ,usa and ziostan,because that's were the real power lives and fights for it's survival,

rockefeller/trump/Ziostan/Chabad want to control USA.FED and america's. rotschild wants control of at least GB.NL,BE and FR.

they are both failing at the moment.

the danger is they have many more weapons ,when they lose they will release them.

we'll have to see it coming,duck and weave and than hang them all,when they run out of psyops

Really hang them ,no one survives ,or else it will be for nothing.

it's up to us to make sure we're gonna have the right reset and not the reset they planned.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:02 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Sad

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2713748720

i wish i had a dollar for every time i talk to people who "are informed and know everything that is happening in the world" but yet have never heard of Yemen and what is going on there.
The same people then tend to think nothing of importance is happening there because "they would have hear if it was"
makes me so sad and mad!

this place is like a good dose of medicine for me, helps me handle the world. brings me hope that i am not the only to who sees the real world.
thx everyone!
#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 3077205713

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:30 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:31 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:43 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Mohamed Mansour
@Mansourtalk
·
1h
#Egypt moves in #Libya and #Syria will be totally paralleled soon, through a main strategy to confront #Turkey, in #Syria, #Egypt's roles was concentrating on #East Euphrates, now #Idlib will have some attention!

#55 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2977618280

This gives me a bad feeling. Does US want to replace their own troops East of Euphrates by Egyptian troops? I have the feeling, Egypt vs. Turkey is a fake conflict. Egyptian military is cooperating with US military for a long time now. Maybe that's why France, UK and Germany is welcoming this Egyptian initiative. Maybe that's their way of pushing Russia out of the region.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next