Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Talos
Nuke68
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:55 am

Derrion L. Henderson
@DerrionLH
·
11m
BREAKING - 4 officers shot in Downtown St. Louis. @FOX2now is back on air!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:02 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Fantastic, throw a few fuel canisters behind the wall and then a molotov ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:09 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Derrion L. Henderson
@DerrionLH
·
11m
BREAKING - 4 officers shot in Downtown St. Louis. @FOX2now is back on air!
St. Louis, MO Police
@SLMPD
· 25m
We have had 4 officers struck by gunfire tonight. All have been transported to an area hospital.
All are conscious and breathing. Their injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.

Officers are still taking gunfire downtown & we will share more info as it available.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:11 am

Georgia police threw a stun grenade in a 19-month-old's crib

https://www.vox.com/2014/5/30/5764386/georgia-police-threw-a-stun-grenade-at-a-toddler

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 am

Allison Harris
@AllisonFox4News
·
2h
BREAKING: Sources tell me Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot is refusing to take the charge for the protesters who are being arrested, as in he is trying to let them loose. We do not have a statement from the DA's office at this time.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:14 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:15 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

No, my friend. Sanctions are worse than war because they are aimed mainly against civilians and their only meaning is to make them suffer as much, and as long, as they won't take it anymore and will be willing to overthrow their government tha IS NOT responsible for their suffering. In war you have a chance to defend yourself. Agains sanctions, if you're not Russia, China and handful other, mostly selfsuficient countries, you have no defense.

Trump Has Murdered Over 40,000 Venezuelans With Sanctions

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2019/april/26/trump-has-murdered-over-40-000-venezuelans-with-sanctions/

That my friend, is lie and you know it.
Sanctions don't shoot half your civilian family nor rape your gramma and destroy your houses.
Maybe I misunderstood and refugees are now flooding the war zones for a better life.
Nothing is worse than war.
Have you ever been or even talked to someone who visited Venezuela? Trust me, you wouldn't want to live there. Your pre 1989 Czechoslovakia was a heaven in comparison, granted that it was better anyway than most other EU countries with the same fate.

Last edited by Orange Man Bad on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:17 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Fantastic, throw a few fuel canisters behind the wall and then a molotov ...

Rolling Eyes

They seem to have problems preparing molotovs. None up to now.....

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:20 am

Zambeezi wrote:here we go.... time to misdirect attention:
FBI has proven themselves trustworthy.
Antifa-Russia!Russia!Russia! They'll show us the 'proof'.
lawzzzzzz yes.

Internationally, that will be fun, in Germany the Antifa is pro government ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:23 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:24 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:here we go.... time to misdirect attention:
FBI has proven themselves trustworthy.
Antifa-Russia!Russia!Russia! They'll show us the 'proof'.
lawzzzzzz yes.

Internationally, that will be fun, in Germany the Antifa is pro government ...

pirat

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1047473441

In Germany "Antifa" is fascist and it should be declared a terrorist organization, but nobody will do, because they support Merkel, the Greens, the Lefts...

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:25 am

gramma gets down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:26 am

At least 2 officers killed and 12 wounded in overnight incidents in NYC probably from the videos below.

Car rams into police officer in NYC

Video
https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1267690118833483776

Car ploughs through military and police in NYC

Video
https://mobile.twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1267641252096270336
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:32 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

No, my friend. Sanctions are worse than war because they are aimed mainly against civilians and their only meaning is to make them suffer as much, and as long, as they won't take it anymore and will be willing to overthrow their government tha IS NOT responsible for their suffering. In war you have a chance to defend yourself. Agains sanctions, if you're not Russia, China and handful other, mostly selfsuficient countries, you have no defense.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2019/april/26/trump-has-murdered-over-40-000-venezuelans-with-sanctions/

Sanctions don't shoot half your civilian family nor rape your gramma and destroy your houses.
Maybe I misunderstood and refugees are now flooding the war zones for a better life.
Have you ever been or even talked to someone who visited Venezuela? Trust me, you wouldn't want to live there. Your pre 1989 Czechoslovakia was a heaven in comparison, granted that it was better anyway than most other EU countries with the same fate.

It's not lie at all. Trump's sanctions murders people. And not only in Venezuela but in Syria or Iran, too. They can't get food, medicine, humanitarian aid. Mr. Paul is very right about this. So I guess we can agree we disagree about Trump and impact of his sanctions.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:33 am

This has nothing to do with George Floyd anymore. That was just the spark. They didn't give a shit when the very same abominable things happened countless times before. They just want Trump gone even if the country burns.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:35 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It's not lie at all. Trump's sanctions murders people. And not only in Venezuela but in Syria or Iran, too. They can't get food, medicine, humanitarian aid. Mr. Paul is very right about this. So I guess we can agree we disagree about Trump and impact of his sanctions.
I do not recall Trump blocking Russia or China from selling them meds or food.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:37 am

Mark Perry
@markperrydc
·
4h
Senior military officer on Trump statement: "So we're going to tell our soldiers that we're redeploying them from the Middle East to the midwest? What do we think they're going to say, 'yeah, sure, no problem?' Guess again."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:37 am

Zambeezi wrote:This means nothing really. Neither needs the other to incriminate themselves. They do a fine job on their own.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 EZXMOBPWAAQWCb3?format=jpg&name=360x360
#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 EZXNMKYXQAEhNif?format=png&name=small

The reason I post is to show/demonstrate that they (like Azov, like MEK, like ISIS) STRIVE gain the International stage.
'They' (like the others) are not a 'nationalist' problem but are ALL a globalist 'construct'.
Simply useful tools in the hands of psyop mastery.
To 'cheer' that they are now an 'official enemy' of the US...
tells me you still have a lot to learn.
Glad you're here.  cheers
srsly. I'm glad.

Ah, now it's clear!

Antifa means solidarity with Israel.
Trump says Antifa is terrorist. That means solidarity with Israel is terrorist.

Good to know!

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:44 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I do not recall Trump blocking Russia or China from selling them meds or food.

Trump can do shit about Russia or China. Still his government sanctions private or state companies doing business with countries under his attack. Yet again, Trujp ersonally promissed to stop racing for regime changes in foreign countries. He lied, people died. He's not anyhow better than his predecessors and they all shoud be jailed for rest of their lifes.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:44 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:This means nothing really. Neither needs the other to incriminate themselves. They do a fine job on their own.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 EZXMOBPWAAQWCb3?format=jpg&name=360x360
#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 EZXNMKYXQAEhNif?format=png&name=small

The reason I post is to show/demonstrate that they (like Azov, like MEK, like ISIS) STRIVE gain the International stage.
'They' (like the others) are not a 'nationalist' problem but are ALL a globalist 'construct'.
Simply useful tools in the hands of psyop mastery.
To 'cheer' that they are now an 'official enemy' of the US...
tells me you still have a lot to learn.
Glad you're here.  cheers
srsly. I'm glad.

Ah, now it's clear!

Antifa means solidarity with Israel.
Trump says Antifa is terrorist. That means solidarity with Israel is terrorist.

Good to know!

pirat

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 3070708466

You missed all this "insurrection" in Ami-land.

Interesting contradiction you discovered with Trump and Israel. pirat

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:47 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:49 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 The-end-is-near-gif-6

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:56 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

In Antiquity and the Middle Ages we would have called it a "siege" and this is a means of war.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:56 am

anon2 wrote:

It isn't a troll it is just the truth and that hurts sometimes - are you asserting there are no gypsy ghettos? You think these guys have the same "social justice" as someone in Prague?

The idea that America is the only ones with race problems is quite fanciful. Every country in the world has race problems it is part of human nature.

The same words orangemanbad used. And it's wrong. Racism is a "learned" ideology and used by the ruling class, same with greed. 
So I would say too: troll much.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:58 am

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:59 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:59 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
anon2 wrote:

It isn't a troll it is just the truth and that hurts sometimes - are you asserting there are no gypsy ghettos? You think these guys have the same "social justice" as someone in Prague?

The idea that America is the only ones with race problems is quite fanciful. Every country in the world has race problems it is part of human nature.

The same words orangemanbad used. And it's wrong. Racism is a "learned" ideology and used by the ruling class, same with greed. 
So I would say too: troll much.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 863744033

I can see you scrolling and reading through all posts written in your absence and you have exactly the same feeling as I had.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 3077205713

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:02 am

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next