Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Meoverhere Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:54 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Meoverhere wrote:https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3878540/pg1

This one needs reporting too.

Bloody hell, this would hang GLP.
GLP is full of it...

I guess we'll find out then.

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:19 pm

According to site management, the new payment processor *which shall not be named* is "totally cool" with how GLP operates.

bounce

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:30 pm

https://i.imgur.com/lCwiIjB.png

Spoiler:

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:32 pm

UK AC wrote:According to site management, the new payment processor *which shall not be named* is "totally cool" with how GLP operates.

bounce

Trying to appease his worried patrons to sign up without worry of it happening again. Or he hasn't read the T&Cs. He is only fooling himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:35 pm

UK AC wrote:https://i.imgur.com/lCwiIjB.png

Spoiler:

So if he keeps to that, when he gets his advertising back up, he will have to hit his paying users with all the ads. He is only doing this at the moment because he has no ads in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:37 pm

UK AC wrote:https://i.imgur.com/lCwiIjB.png

Spoiler:

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:57 pm

So if he keeps to that, when he gets his advertising back up, he will have to hit his paying users with all the ads. He is only doing this at the moment because he has no ads in place.

What are the odds that he closes the site to non-members for a week or so, then once he's felt the number of new members who have signed up and paid the money for the extra membership perks has passed its peak he re-opens the site to public viewing again.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:22 pm

His site stats can't be trusted at any time so whatever he shows for the coming day/days will be false.

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Unban everyone one minute, ban everyone the next HA HA HA!!!

Love how he starts a pole by saying what he is GOING to do. Nice way to treat everyone who gave in to his begging for money and then totally destroy the nature of what they get for that money. Wonder what the new provider is like with refunds when people say they aren't getting what they signed up for.

I noticed one of the most annoying posters (not an AC) has been let back in, despite seemingly trying to derail every thread with random, meaningless posts.

Did Amazon pull the plug already???

RIP.

Thanks again to ZOD for making this THE place to go to get the news without all the nonsense.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:41 pm

... and BOOM BOOM IT'S GONE bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:41 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 5VmppeD

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:46 pm

People can still see the thread titles so they know they are not missing anything. Laughing

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:46 pm

M9872367 wrote:Unban everyone one minute, ban everyone the next HA HA HA!!!

Love how he starts a pole by saying what he is GOING to do. Nice way to treat everyone who gave in to his begging for money and then totally destroy the nature of what they get for that money. Wonder what the new provider is like with refunds when people say they aren't getting what they signed up for.

I noticed one of the most annoying posters (not an AC) has been let back in, despite seemingly trying to derail every thread with random, meaningless posts.

Did Amazon pull the plug already???

RIP.

Thanks again to ZOD for making this THE place to go to get the news without all the nonsense.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 3077205713

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Bugmenot already has a login up.

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:47 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 2713748720

Maybe we can expect this site to flood with users now. Hope you are prepared, Zod. Very Happy

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:52 pm

UK AC wrote:

Maybe we can expect this site to flood with users now. Hope you are prepared, Zod. Very Happy

Have you got a ban hammer ready?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:53 pm

UK AC wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 5VmppeD

This way, some of the site stats will stay quite high

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:06 pm

There they go under 1000 online, prime time Sunday afternoon/evening.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:43 pm

M9872367 wrote:People can still see the thread titles so they know they are not missing anything. Laughing

Such as this thread:

Supporting GLP supports your freedom of expression, thought, speech and individualism

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 3574449849
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:45 pm

M9872367 wrote:There they go under 1000 online, prime time Sunday afternoon/evening.

Must be a lot of ACs still logged on after activation. See what it looks like tonight/tomorrow morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Gavin wrote:
M9872367 wrote:People can still see the thread titles so they know they are not missing anything. Laughing

Such as this thread:

Supporting GLP supports your freedom of expression, thought, speech and individualism

Sounds like a quote from Big Brother

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Gavin wrote:

Such as this thread:

And don't forget: words like Jew, Tavistock or Zod are restricted for your own good.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Gavin wrote:

Such as this thread:

And don't forget: words like Jew, Tavistock or Zod are restricted for your own good.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 4029985365

We can only imagine what words will be restricted when the new payment processor takes a second look... haha!
Gavin
Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:24 pm

Libertine wrote:Meh, I still like Trinity and wish only the best for him and his. As for the rest, it'll all sort itself out in time.

I went to see Hereditary movie tonight. Quite good and a bit unnerving. Loss, grief, madness (or perhaps not) and magic of the worst kind. Bit of a mind bender.

The valley has been on fire for the last week. Hoping for some rain...

YOU CAN TELL YOUR TRINITY HE FUCKED OVER THE "WRONG KIND OF JEW"

TORAH IS NOT THE BOOK OF CEREMONIES, IT'S THE BOOK OF LIFE

AND I CURSED HIS DUMB ASS FOR BEAKING HIS BUSINESS DEAL WITH ME.

FUCK this dirty piece of Babylonian Talmudist WORM.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:37 pm

He can restrict the fuck out of his forum.. who gives a SHIT about that SHITHOLE anyways?

I have CURSED his damn arse for breaking his assured business promises.

And I am only  done until he goes BANCRUPT and loses EVERTHING

he obtained by making FALSE business assurances!

Like I said.. the cunt fucked over the WRONG Hebrew.

May he now reap what he sowed.. by cheating EVERYONE.. with his FALSE ASSURANCES.

He may fool a few, but he won't fool Hashem!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:54 pm

Oh, ffs...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:He can restrict the fuck out of his forum.. who gives a SHIT about that SHITHOLE anyways?

May he now reap what he sowed.. by cheating EVERYONE.. with his FALSE ASSURANCES.

When I got CHEATED.. I told people this is NOT RIGHT.. but nobody cared...

Only later when they experienced the same wrong.. themselves...

Now I ENJOY to watch GLP's DEMISE...

Even you, ZOD... did not care much when I got unfairly banned.

I told you that I curse this injustice....

There are actually people of REAL JEWISH descent that are very good, honest and SPLENDID people..

and we don't let ourselves get fucked over... but I remember that when I got fucked over by GLP..

you did not care much.. you kept doing your thing..

You had to be "treated" the same way and experience the same I did.. before you would "see" the injustice ..

I KNOW YOU HAVE A HARD TIME TO ACCEPT THE FACT  THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO "EQUAL THE PLAYING FIELD".
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Oh, ffs...

If they want equality then that means they have to put on a soldiers uniform when asked, get a job, sweep the streets if necessary to earn money, be available for ET anal probing (OH, they will be 1st in the queue) and all that goes with equality.

Back to top Go down

Post by N.O.S. (nli) Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Stopping to say hi and to let you know that I'm here! I've been lurking occasionally since you left GLOP ZOD, but haven't bothered posting till now...

N.O.S. (nli)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:He can restrict the fuck out of his forum.. who gives a SHIT about that SHITHOLE anyways?

When I got CHEATED.. I told people this is NOT RIGHT.. but nobody cared...

Only later when they experienced the same wrong.. themselves...

Now I ENJOY to watch GLP's DEMISE...

Even you, ZOD... did not care much when I got unfairly banned.

I told you that I curse this injustice....

There are actually people of REAL JEWISH descent that are very good, honest and SPLENDID people..

and we don't let ourselves get fucked over... but I remember that when I got fucked over by GLP..

you did not care much.. you kept doing your thing..

You had to be "treated" the same way and experience the same I did.. before you would "see" the injustice ..

I KNOW YOU HAVE A HARD TIME TO ACCEPT THE FACT  THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO "EQUAL THE PLAYING FIELD".

To be fair to Zod. He accepts you as a friend, you are here and he is happy for you being here. Don't let Trinity's bad treatment turn you against Zod. You can see this is a much friendlier place than GLP and we are all happy you found this place like I and others did.
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 28 3077205713

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next