Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 pm

N.O.S. (nli) wrote:Stopping to say hi and to let you know that I'm here! I've been lurking occasionally since you left GLOP ZOD, but haven't bothered posting till now...  

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 4047824857

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:33 pm

N.O.S. (nli) wrote:Stopping to say hi and to let you know that I'm here! I've been lurking occasionally since you left GLOP ZOD, but haven't bothered posting till now...  

Nice to see you here! Enjoy the party.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1455193345

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:49 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:He can restrict the fuck out of his forum.. who gives a SHIT about that SHITHOLE anyways?

I have CURSED his damn arse for breaking his assured business promises.

And I am only  done until he goes BANCRUPT and loses EVERTHING

he obtained by making FALSE business assurances!

Like I said.. the cunt fucked over the WRONG Hebrew.

May he now reap what he sowed.. by cheating EVERYONE.. with his FALSE ASSURANCES.

He may fool a few, but he won't fool Hashem!

When I got CHEATED.. I told people this is NOT RIGHT.. but nobody cared...

Only later when they experienced the same wrong.. themselves...

Now I ENJOY to watch GLP's DEMISE...

Even you, ZOD... did not care much when I got unfairly banned.

I told you that I curse this injustice....

There are actually people of REAL JEWISH descent that are very good, honest and SPLENDID people..

and we don't let ourselves get fucked over... but I remember that when I got fucked over by GLP..

you did not care much.. you kept doing your thing..

You had to be "treated" the same way and experience the same I did.. before you would "see" the injustice ..

I KNOW YOU HAVE A HARD TIME TO ACCEPT THE FACT  THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO "EQUAL THE PLAYING FIELD".

Oh it was not like I did not care much. There wasn't many things to do, actually. There were numbers of great posters banned without any good reason whatsover I can't even count. One of them was Evil Auntie, banned only because she dared to remind terrible US edukayshun system. I just did everything possible to share informations, that they hate so much, as long as it was possible. They allowed it only because I generated traffic for their forum. I knew it, they knew it and pretty much every sane user knew it as well. They infected conspiracy/truther community with their cointelpro agenda and, for 4 years, I did my best to collect and share all kind of informations that directly contradicted their bullshitery, proved their fakery and exposed their agenda. And everytime any good user was banned for no reason I was really pissed. Even more if I hadn't contact to him outside the forum, as I had to you and several others.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:50 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:He can restrict the fuck out of his forum.. who gives a SHIT about that SHITHOLE anyways?

May he now reap what he sowed.. by cheating EVERYONE.. with his FALSE ASSURANCES.

There are actually people of REAL JEWISH descent that are very good, honest and SPLENDID people..

and we don't let ourselves get fucked over... but I remember that when I got fucked over by GLP..

You had to be "treated" the same way and experience the same I did.. before you would "see" the injustice ..

I KNOW YOU HAVE A HARD TIME TO ACCEPT THE FACT  THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO "EQUAL THE PLAYING FIELD".

To be fair to Zod. He accepts you as a friend, you are here and he is happy for you being here. Don't let Trinity's bad treatment turn you against Zod. You can see this is a much friendlier place than GLP and we are all happy you found this place like I and others did.
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 3077205713

ANYONE has to deserve friendship.. you have to be worthy of friendship.. cheap talk wont do.

When I PAID GLP I had a >BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT< with them.. and there are rules to BUSINESS.

There is a reason why ZOD declines to drectly answer me.. he KNOWS ....... that what I say is  true.

At this poiint I am just taking advantage of rubbing it into his nostriles!

Does he have the character of acknowledging my claim as correct?

I don't insist, because I know the answer... I don't determine his merit.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

To be fair to Zod. He accepts you as a friend, you are here and he is happy for you being here. Don't let Trinity's bad treatment turn you against Zod. You can see this is a much friendlier place than GLP and we are all happy you found this place like I and others did.

ANYONE has to deserve friendship.. you have to be worthy of friendship.. cheap talk wont do.

When I PAID GLP I had a >BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT< with them.. and there are rules to BUSINESS.

There is a reason why ZOD declines to drectly answer me.. he KNOWS ....... that what I say is  true.

At this poiint I am just taking advantage of rubbing intto his nostriles!

Does he have the character of acknowledging my clan ´m as correct?

I actually answered directly to you already.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1619689188

You're not in greatest mood today I tend to say. If nothing else then enjoy turmoil they have over there.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 2080354346

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N.O.S. (nli) Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Oh I will. You know me!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 2510800806

N.O.S. (nli)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

Oh it was not like I did not care much. There wasn't many things to do, actually. There were numbers of great posters banned without any good reason whatsover I can't even count. One of them was Evil Auntie, banned only because she dared to remind terrible US edukayshun system. I just did everything possible to share informations, that they hate so much, as long as it was possible. They allowed it only because I generated traffic for their forum. I knew it, they knew it and pretty much every sane user knew it as well. They infected conspiracy/truther community with their cointelpro agenda and, for 4 years, I did my best to collect and share all kind of informations that directly contradicted their bullshitery, proved their fakery and exposed their agenda. And everytime any good user was banned for no reason I was really pissed. Even more if I hadn't contact to him outside the forum, as I had to you and several others.

Okay... accepted... I always undestood and accepted your motive to continue......

You did an almost unhuman service.. for us all!

I love you for it!

But I did CURSE "Trinity"... and the demise of that place anyways...

Last edited by Otto von Bismarck on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:57 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

I am just trying to be friendly, not cheap talk. Don't be mad at everyone...
Have another

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:59 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

Have another

Have another

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:59 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 ZGHQb4O

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:59 pm

UK AC wrote:#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 ZGHQb4O

Come back... we need you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:03 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

Have another

Have another

But you would admit that accepting a level of shit in the name of.. " the cause".. makes a dozen wrongs somehow right?

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:05 pm

So I see they're blocking AC accounts now, sweet! That should hinder new membership nicely and sink that turd even quicker, way to go Trin!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 4029985365

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:09 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:So I see they're blocking AC accounts now, sweet! That should hinder new membership nicely and sink that turd even quicker, way to go Trin!

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 4029985365

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:

My main comlaint is that "where is our solidarity" when we see our brethen are getting the shit treatment, where was our ethics when we saw

Evil Aunt, Luisport, Zod, OTTO.. that Egyptian.. what his name again?... got banned one after another?

We watch one after another DELETED.. but where was the resistence, where was the support then?  

There was none... now everyone is DELETED, and before us a whole bunch of others...

THAT'S WHY I CURSED GLP

to get this shit manipulator den done once and for all.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:22 pm

Not going anywhere. I just love any opportunity to post that gif, that's all. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:23 pm

UK AC wrote:

Not going anywhere. I just love any opportunity to post that gif, that's all. #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1619689188

I love this gif.

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

I love this gif.

lol!

Whenever GLP goes down I claim responsibility..

due to REAL SOLID ethics and PRINCIPLES..

yours are exchangable and inter-changable, mine are ABSOLUTE..

and when it happens, I will rub it into your nostriles for eternity.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Spoiler:

My main comlaint is that "where is our solidarity" when we see our brethen are getting the shit treatment, where was our ethics when we saw

Evil Aunt, Luisport, Zod, OTTO.. that Egyptian.. what his name again?... got banned one after another?

We watch one after another DELETED.. but where was the resistence, where was the support then?  

There was none... now everyone is DELETED, and before us a whole bunch of others...

THAT'S WHY I CURSED GLP

to get this shit manipulator den done once and for all.

Our solidarity is in contacts outside the forum. That is much more important than membership in some cointelpro forum imho.

Luis was not banned btw. And I can't remind the Egyptian's guy nick as well...

scratch

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:42 pm

Well it really depends on how you mean by resist I guess. Zod made this website, you could call that resistance. But at the end of the day, GLP is 'their' playground, and bans were given out for silly things such as mods having a petty, personal disagreement with posters, as Zod found out. Really the only thing that could be done is what was done, which is to stay out of the mods way while keep posting infos exposing the globalist deceptions relating to news current events to inform people.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Under 900 now. Busiest time of the day!?

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:54 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:

I love this gif.

lol!

Whenever GLP goes down I claim responsibility..

due to REAL SOLID ethics and PRINCIPLES..

yours are exchangable and inter-changable, mine are ABSOLUTE..

and when it happens, I will rub it into your nostriles for eternity.

I can only afford one more...

I'm skint now...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:56 pm

UK AC wrote:Well it really depends on how you mean by resist I guess. Zod made this website, you could call that resistance. But at the end of the day, GLP is 'their' playground, and bans were given out for silly things such as mods having a petty, personal disagreement with posters, as Zod found out. Really the only thing that could be done is what was done, which is to stay out of the mods way while keep posting infos exposing the globalist deceptions relating to news current events to inform people.

Exactly. There is no way how to win such fight with mods and site owners. So you have only two options - call them all cocksuckers and selouts for the globalist agenda or use their weak spot, traffic and money, and similary, as they spread their filthy agenda within the cospiracy/truther community, continue with sharing opinions and informations that should be shared on conspiracy forum. Make people aware about the real state of things. Jump of the cliff or keep fighting...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 BA1pQ17CEAAGEvL

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:57 pm

MAAT.. was his name, now I remember... the man from Egypt, even though we all considered him our FRIEND

when he got chasted nobody cared.. complained, we let it happen, then we watched one after another of us get the same "treatment".

Nobody complained or asked for his re-instatement... nobody ASKED FOR JUSTICE..

How is LUISPORT doing?

FUCK THIS... why or what are we doing this for anyays if we cannot take care of one another?

THIS IS A TRUE QUESTION I ASK!

And this is why I cursed GLP the day I got the "treatment".. because you did not do what was necessary.. I knew you would fail ETHICAL REASONING.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:59 pm

Who loves dogs then enjoy galery in this article:

http://topstory.su/luchshie-fotografii-sobak-2018-goda-ot-national-geographic.html

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 Original.jpg?zoom=1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:00 am

I had some trouble remembering also, but I got it Exclamation ... the man, the myth, the legend, Bes Maat cheers

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:01 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Who loves dogs then enjoy galery in this article:

http://topstory.su/luchshie-fotografii-sobak-2018-goda-ot-national-geographic.html

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 Original.jpg?zoom=1

I miss my Boxer Dogs... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:05 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:Well it really depends on how you mean by resist I guess. Zod made this website, you could call that resistance. But at the end of the day, GLP is 'their' playground, and bans were given out for silly things such as mods having a petty, personal disagreement with posters, as Zod found out. Really the only thing that could be done is what was done, which is to stay out of the mods way while keep posting infos exposing the globalist deceptions relating to news current events to inform people.

Exactly. There is no way how to win such fight with mods and site owners. So you have only two options - call them all cocksuckers and selouts for the globalist agenda or use their weak spot, traffic and money, and similary, as they spread their filthy agenda within the cospiracy/truther community, continue with sharing opinions and informations that should be shared on conspiracy forum. Make people aware about the real state of things. Jump of the cliff or keep fighting...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 BA1pQ17CEAAGEvL

Make no mistake.. I understand all your reasoning.. and effort.. motive to keep doing what you did.

But dispite your effort it may still have been in vain, and wrong, because you had to watch great injustice... and accept it, despite it being wrong.

The good thing about PRINCIPLES is that they tell us when we need to remove ourselves from an environment that is EVIL, toxic and bad.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:09 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:MAAT.. was his name, now I remember... the man from Egypt, even though we all considered him our FRIEND

when he got chasted nobody cared.. complained, we let it happen, then we watched one after another of us get the same "treatment".

Nobody complained or asked for his re-instatement... nobody ASKED FOR JUSTICE..

How is LUISPORT doing?

FUCK THIS... why or what are we doing this for anyays if we cannot take care of one another?

THIS IS A TRUE QUESTION I ASK!

And this is why I cursed GLP the day I got the "treatment".. because you did not do what was necessary.. I knew you would fail ETHICAL REASONING.

Bes... Besmaat. Frankly I don't know if he was banned. Even with their policies I can't imagine reason for his ban. He just stopped posting one day. Strange thing. Hopefully he's fine.

Luis still posts on their forum. He (allegedly) requested for lock of his WWIII forum and now he runs only some forums regarding volcanic activities and such things. And time by time posts news in Whittaker's thread.

And yet again, it's impossible to do something against will of site owners and moderators. Either you will accept this rules or you're out. And I really see no reason why to make their work easier.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:10 am

UK AC wrote:

I had some trouble remembering also, but I got it Exclamation ... the man, the myth, the legend, Bes Maat cheers

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 29 1047473441

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next