Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
boris
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I took a quick look at Wikipedia, as I already suspected based on certain facial expressions and gestures, he comes from quite simple circumstances and apparently made it into "higher circles" with much effort and luck.

The fact that he is the only one staring into the camera is probably also due to that - for the others the camera is not interesting, only for him it is significant. Typical for the behaviour of (socially) "small" among the "big" ones.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:06 am

FoShizzle wrote:#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 Murcan10

My friend sent me this today and I had to share it with you.  It gets more apparent every day.

Thanks for the grin. But often it swings between the last two, partly psychopathic, partly childish. 

It would be important, however, if more Americans finally realized this. There is no need for "Captain America" ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Numbers for 27.04.2020:

Total: 993.345
Diff.:22.963
%: 2,3664
FC: 1.016.851

FC for 27.04.2020 was:  1.005.284 (based on 3,5967 %)
(Worldometers already has 1,010,507)

USA:    993.345
World: 3.058.426
USA %: 32,4790
Share: 3,0789

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:22 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:42 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

YouTube Censors Viral Video Of California Doctors Criticizing "Stay-At-Home" Order

"The video, which had racked up over 5 million views, featured Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi, co-owners of Accelerated Urgent Care in Bakersfield, Calif."

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/youtube-censors-viral-video-california-doctors-criticizing-stay-home-order

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Because of the seasonal flu: even there it is not checked whether someone was actually infected with the flu virus, every dead person with flu symptoms is counted as flu dead. Perhaps to sell the vaccinations.

I have never been vaccinated against flu (although I am not a "vaccination opponent"), because I am very suspicious about it in case of flu. In 60 years I have had the flu just once, even without precautions. So even at times when flu-shots were not yet fashionable.

Since I am not a pathologist who has done an autopsy on corona deaths, I have to believe the known reports. But if it is true about these blood clots etc., if someone without Covid-19 would not have developed them at all and now gets a heart attack as a result - did he die from a heart attack or from the consequences of Covid-19? (To put it bluntly, a bullet in the head causes severe bleeding in the brain...)

What gets on my nerves is that people are treated as subordinates, hardly communicated what is done and what it is supposed to be. When Merkel is praised by people from the UK, that this is much better discussed here with the population, it gives me the creeps. If it is even worse in other countries, then it must be scary there. Yes, a little bit is cleared up here too, but by far not what would be desirable, not to mention optimal. No wonder that CTs and all kinds of speculation are rampant.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:41 pm

"It turns out that Bill Gates, who is widely accused of trying to gain enormous benefits from coronavirus and obliging people to vaccinate the entire world, is one of Rotary International’s largest and longtime partners."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:09 am

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@ASBMilitary
·
2h
#USA #coronavirus death toll now higher than American fatalities in Vietnam War

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:11 am

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
1h
BREAKING: #Nashville mayor Proposes 32% Property Tax Increase Amid Pandemic

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:17 pm

Numbers for 28.04.2020:

Total:       /  Diff.:      /  %:       /   FC: 
1.016.575 / 23.230    / 2,3386  /  1.040.348

FC for 28.04.2020:  1.016.851

USA:      1.016.575
World: 3.130.968
USA %: 32,4684
Share:    3,0799

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:56 pm

Sweden says its coronavirus approach has worked. The numbers suggest a different story
http://archive.is/b69yS

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/28/europe/sweden-coronavirus-lockdown-strategy-intl/index.html

Nursing Home And Home Deaths To Be Added To Britain’s Daily Toll.
UK: New Evidence Suggests Overall Deaths Much Higher Than Official Figures
http://archive.is/TRRAX

►A North Korean economic delegation is due to arrive in Beijing this week to discuss food supplies and trade issues as the coronavirus pandemic has severely disrupted the country's food supply

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:04 pm

Trump orders meatpacking plants to stay open
http://archive.is/Cy9Vg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52466502

►An estimated 3,300 US meatpacking workers have been diagnosed with coronavirus and 20 have died
-workers must stand very close together
-are low-income, hourly, paycheque to paycheque, no choice but to work
-new outbreaks at factories remain likely/possible/unavoidable
-same impossible choice: risk my health or lose my job
►22 US meatpacking plants across the American Midwest have closed
►executive order invokes the 1950 Defense Production Act
►order designates meatpacking plants as part of US critical infrastructure
►order provides corporate liability coverage should employees catch coronavirus at work
►unions demand Trump compel meat companies provide workers PPE and daily testing
(ha. they can't even get that for Drs/Nurses/Hospitals. Tyson alone has 100,000 workers nationwide.)

lambs to slaughter?

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Trump orders meatpacking plants to stay open

►An estimated 3,300 US meatpacking workers have been diagnosed with coronavirus and 20 have died
►order provides corporate liability coverage should employees catch coronavirus at work
►unions demand Trump compel meat companies provide workers PPE and daily testing
(ha. they can't even get that for Drs/Nurses/Hospitals)

lambs to slaughter?

What, if infected workers pack food. Is the contaminated then? Could it be contagious?

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:49 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Trump orders meatpacking plants to stay open

(ha. they can't even get that for Drs/Nurses/Hospitals)

lambs to slaughter?

What, if infected workers pack food. Is the contaminated then? Could it be contagious?
packing? it 'lives' on cardboard longer than stainless; 72hrs I think .. so box to hand to mouth could transmit btween workers/locations
protecting the workers is the main problem/liability... not the 'meat', the packets or the public/consumers.
productivity might have to submit to 'safety' (people vs profit/maximization)
'Distances' between workers elbow to elbow could be widened:
but only by 'slowing' processing speeds. 'output' would lessen. people would stand farther apart.
capitalists/plant managers hate that. hahaha. it's a 'new world'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
so fuking true. my sentiments exactly. #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 63862118

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:54 pm

Pence defends not wearing face mask during Mayo Clinic visit

"...he was following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, which say face coverings are intended to prevent those who may have the virus but are asymptomatic from spreading it to others."

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/495107-pence-defends-not-wearing-face-mask-during-mayo-clinic-visit#.XqiXeLYmL_0.twitter

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:06 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
2m
UK coronavirus death toll exceeds 26,000 after care home fatalities included

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:48 am

zerohedge
@zerohedgeupdate
·
1h
Watch: 'Underground Hazard' Exposed As NYC Homeless Fill Up Subway Cars Amid Pandemic http://dlvr.it/RVk3gC #zerohedge

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:55 am

Oh God...

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 EWzPqL_XsAYHFCY?format=jpg&name=900x900

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 Source

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:57 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:16 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
4m
#US Sec. of State claims multiple Chinese labs are producing contagious pathogens https://is.gd/8UDrGq #China #Pompeo

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 EW0v3OUXkAYNqYI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:17 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:44 am

A must watch: https://www.bitchute.com/video/k4NtMlTMJ74/

In addition, I've noticed that the "Coronavirus Dashboard" which I've been following for months, has been taken over by the UK government, and the mortality figures for previous days and weeks inflated.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:52 am

Mr Badger wrote:A must watch: https://www.bitchute.com/video/k4NtMlTMJ74/

In addition, I've noticed that the "Coronavirus Dashboard" which I've been following for months, has been taken over by the UK government, and the mortality figures for previous days and weeks inflated.

Maybe it's related?

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
2m
UK coronavirus death toll exceeds 26,000 after care home fatalities included

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:21 am

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 2924852245

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 9d17e4443c36ef7bcc8875d1b3c4f03d

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next