Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
boris
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:30 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:at Böse Tante: "Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendam." is wrong. Imperium is neutrum, but delendam is femininum (because in the sentence of Cato maior Carthago as a city is femininum). It must be: Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.
Of course I prefer: Ceterum censeo Iudaeam et Americam esse delendas (femininum plural).

Thanks, never had Latin.

Wink

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 4108203433 #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 3077205713

Nunc est bibendum.....

Prost!

clown

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:49 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:57 am

bounce pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:13 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:35 am

Thread:

https://twitter.com/nanotechexec/status/1252604241744728064

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:16 am

Czech Republic: We have 7033 confirmed COVID19 infections. It's 133 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 1753 recovered (+194).

We have 201 fatalities (+7).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:27 am

Ryan Struyk
@ryanstruyk
·
1h
Reported US coronavirus deaths:

8 weeks ago: 0 deaths
7 weeks ago: 9 deaths
6 weeks ago: 31 deaths
5 weeks ago: 111 deaths
4 weeks ago: 704 deaths
3 weeks ago: 3,834 deaths
2 weeks ago: 12,895 deaths
1 week ago: 26,033 deaths
Right now: 45,039 deaths

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:28 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARY
@As_SourceBrkNew
·
50m
USA is suing #WHO for “negligence” and seeks damages for causing harm to 756K Americans with #COVID19. — really now? When are you paying for 1 MILLION+ civilians and kids you’ve murdered in Iraq & 400k+ people you melted in #Japan w nukes? chemical weapons? Slavery?

#hypocrisy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:38 pm

The Hill
@thehill
·
23h
Kentucky sees highest spike in coronavirus cases after protests against lockdown http://hill.cm/3CdFHW2

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:39 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
1h
#BREAKING The death toll from the novel #coronavirus in Europe has passed 110,000, according to figures compiled by AFP from official sources by 0920 GMT

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:01 pm

Don
@TheCougCoach
·
22h
This is Gates' patent application for a bio chip. Notice the (appropriate) patent #.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 EWIWV2cVAAAuAm7

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

We should have started many years ago to reduce the population with people like him. It's called self-defense and it's not a crime. Unfortunately, the slaves don't realize that they don't need the slave owners. 

If people only now realize that they are being treated like cattle and think a virus is to blame...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:06 pm

Microchips Biotech, Inc.

"Date: January 2014
Purpose: to develop a personal system that enables women to regulate their fertility"

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/how-we-work/quick-links/grants-database/grants/2014/01/opp1068198

MICROCHIPS BIOTECH, INC. IS NOW PART OF DARÉ BIOSCIENCE

"Microchips’ innovative drug delivery technology is designed to store and precisely deliver hundreds of therapeutic doses over months or years in a single implant."

"With the support of the The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in the form of approximately $17.9 million in grant funding to date, and the potential for up to an additional $2.5 million in grant funding in 2020,"

https://darebioscience.com/microchips-biotech/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Don
@TheCougCoach
·
22h
This is Gates' patent application for a bio chip. Notice the (appropriate) patent #.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 EWIWV2cVAAAuAm7

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

Filing date was 20.06.2019.

What is IPC? Looks like there are dates too, starting 2006 ...

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:16 pm

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 EWJYjJ3XgAI7U-i

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=US291464337&tab=PCTDESCRIPTION

"Some exemplary embodiments of the present disclosure may use human body activity associated with a task provided to a user as a solution to “mining” challenges in cryptocurrency systems. For example, a brain wave or body heat emitted from the user when the user performs the task provided by an information or service provider, such as viewing advertisement or using certain internet services, can be used in the mining process. Instead of massive computation work required by some conventional cryptocurrency systems, data generated based on the body activity of the user can be a proof-of-work, and therefore, a user can solve the computationally difficult problem unconsciously."

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Microchips Biotech, Inc.

"Date: January 2014
Purpose: to develop a personal system that enables women to regulate their fertility"

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/how-we-work/quick-links/grants-database/grants/2014/01/opp1068198

MICROCHIPS BIOTECH, INC. IS NOW PART OF DARÉ BIOSCIENCE

"Microchips’ innovative drug delivery technology is designed to store and precisely deliver hundreds of therapeutic doses over months or years in a single implant."

"With the support of the The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in the form of approximately $17.9 million in grant funding to date, and the potential for up to an additional $2.5 million in grant funding in 2020,"

https://darebioscience.com/microchips-biotech/

Ask what the Foundation does in Africa, India and other underdeveloped regions. They use the people there as laboratory animals, mainly children. They exploit their ignorance and defencelessness and use WHO as a vehicle.

They now feel that they can extend it to the developed countries. 

What annoys me about most of the protests is that people are mainly concerned that they feel restricted in their comfort. Most of them didn't give a damn about their "civil rights" a few months ago. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:55 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
4m
Hebrew Channel 12:
Due to a technical malfunction, has completely stopped corona checks throughout the Zionist entity

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:59 pm

Counting for yesterday

FC for yesterday: 813.456

USA:    811.427
World: 2.558.966
USA %: 31,7092
Share: 3,1537

Interesting, for a few hours the number already was ~821.000, but then they took ~811.000 as final result for yesterday.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:03 pm

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
3h
BREAKING: Germany permits human trials of a possible coronavirus vaccine

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:28 pm

German page

https://www.cashkurs.com/anleihen-und-devisenwelt/beitrag/ist-der-niedrigere-oelpreis-schlecht-fuer-die-uebrigen-wirtschaftssubjekte/

"There are inconsistencies in the statistics of recoveries and deaths at Johns Hopkins that are critical for the perception of the crisis. COVID-19 disease should generally be over after about 14 days. In various countries, the statistics fit. In some countries, however, there are sometimes massive discrepancies that need to be clarified."

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 Csm_200422_Forex_G1_c6327c2c65

:copyright: Daten Johns Hopkins University, Darstellung SOLVECON-INVEST GmbH

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 9 Csm_200422_Forex_G2_6927626052

:copyright: Daten Johns Hopkins University, Darstellung SOLVECON-INVEST GmbH
....................................................................................

Middle part of the text. Too bad there was no direct link.

Dunno, something doesn't add up there ...

Second pic, Germany, ~95,000 out of ~62,000 recovered ???

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:07 pm

Jennifer Zeng 曾錚
@jenniferatntd
·
2h
...similar restaurant on Apr 3. (https://bit.ly/2KprMDF). It is not clear whether the restaurant in this video is the same one that the infected person has been to.
For more: http://bit.ly/2uBfJPr
#CCPVirus #COVID2019 #Coronavirus #CoronavirusOutbreak #CoronavirusPandemic

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Shocked Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:52 pm

That's true ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:39 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:47 am

Counting not finished:

FC from yesterday: 838.375

USA:    845.580
World: 2.640.472
USA %: 32,0238
Share: 3,1227

Let's see if they reduce it again ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next