Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
boris
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 07, 2020 5:40 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
2m
BREAKING: #Trump's valet tests positive for #coronavirus. A member of the US Navy who serves a personal valet to Donald Trump has tested positive for Covid-19, according to reports, raising questions about whether the president was recently exposed to the novel virus.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Slovák Thu May 07, 2020 7:47 pm

The regime of restrictions in Moscow is extended until May 31.
In Moscow, wearing masks and gloves in public places will become mandatory.
Sobyanin estimated the number of people affected by COVID-19 in Moscow at 300,000.
https://www.interfax.ru/

Getting ugly in RU? affraid

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu May 07, 2020 7:51 pm

Trump discussed with Putin the fight against COVID-19 and expressed readiness to help Russia.
https://www.interfax.ru/world/707681

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 07, 2020 11:42 pm

Sorry, I had to deal with the mood in Germany for a few days. It's creepy. Some want to tar and feather you because you want to wear a mask, others want to quarter you because you don't want to wear one. One side calls you a murderer, the others insinuate that you are in cahoots with Bill Gates. 

People want to protect you from the totalitarian government with their own totalitarian behavior. I don't want any forced happiness from either side. 

I think I'll let myself be locked in the zoo with the monkeys, there I have intelligent creatures around me.

I said it many years ago, Germany does not need natural disasters, the Germans are disaster enough.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 08, 2020 12:13 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
26m
WATCH: Corona ‘Crisis’, what really happened and how to learn from it?

https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/07/watch-corona-crisis-what-really-happened-and-how-to-learn-from-it/

A malignant crisis that is entirely driven by misinformation: Stefan Noordhoek en Wolfgang Wodarg

PLANdemic Documentary: The Hidden Agenda

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Cxk4baYujWJs/

https://plandemicmovie.com/

"The now world-famous Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg – who has decades of experience with viruses, epidemics and their consequences – presents his vision on the Corona ‘Crisis’. A malignant crisis that is entirely driven by misinformation and panic."

Dr. Wodarg is mainly Politician (since 1994). Before that he first worked as Psychiatrist, later he studied about Epidemiology. I don't see decades of experience. 

There are two "bandwaggons" here in Germany, I will not jump on his or the other one. It is like a cold civil war here, and everyone is overexcited in their argumentation. While in the background there ugly things are looming.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 12:33 am

How 'bout Judy Mikovits? Aye, it's damned anti-vaccination heretic!

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 3185100234 #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 3185100234 #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 3185100234

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 08, 2020 1:14 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:How 'bout Judy Mikovits? Aye, it's damned anti-vaccination heretic!

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 3185100234 #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 3185100234 #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 3185100234

Well, there are such and such vaccinations. Tetanus, smallpox, diphtheria and similar, which have been around for decades, I find good and helpful, as long as it is carried out in such a way that there are as few side effects as possible.

For other vaccinations I do not see any great benefit, e.g. for flu, at most for people in the health service or people with previous illnesses for whom flu would be dangerous.

Meanwhile I would like to know what Russian, Chinese, Iranian or Kuban doctors and other experts have to say. I don't trust the "western" ones any longer, too much agendas and politics.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 10:07 am

Revelations Goyl
@RGoyl
·
10m
WOW! CALIFORNIA BEACHES = POLICE STATE!! https://youtu.be/t5qzbzf-Bhc via
@YouTube

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 11:19 am

Thomas Paine
@Thomas1774Paine
·
4m
The Worldwide Lockdown May Be the Greatest Mistake in History

https://truepundit.com/the-worldwide-lockdown-may-be-the-greatest-mistake-in-history/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 6:10 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
9m
SPANISH GOVT STOPS MADRID REGION FROM EASING LOCKDOWN: PAIS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 6:20 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
5m
BREAKING: US Secretary of Defense: The #Pentagon is taking measures to deal with a second or more waves of #covid19 #coronavirus and the safeguard measures will continue for months

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 6:20 pm

Victoria Kim
@vicjkim
·
13h
South Korea is on edge after one of the latest confirmed cases was a man in his late 20s who visited a bunch of clubs over the long weekend.

13 others he'd been in contact with have also tested positive. 1500+ were at the clubs, according to authorities.

http://www.donga.com/news/list/article/all/20200508/100959091/1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
53s
33 million unemployed. Officially. Now imagine how many Americans lost their jobs unofficially.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
46s
#BREAKING #Iran-linked hackers recently targeted coronavirus drugmaker Gilead: Reuters

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 8:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 08, 2020 9:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 10:16 am

Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
·
7h
Fauci Lied: Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin plus zinc vs hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin alone: outcomes in hospitalized COVID-19 patients

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.02.20080036v1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 10:51 am

Ajit Singh
@ajitxsingh
·
4h
A French hospital says they have evidence of Covid-19 cases in France dated back to as early as November 16. This is prior to the first identified Covid-19 case in China.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3083599/france-had-covid-19-november-hospital-says-after-analysis-chest

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 10:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 11:13 am

Larry Cook
@stopvaccinating
·
May 8
CA Governor Newsom plans to hire 20,000 snitches - AKA “contact tracers” - to “test, trace and isolate.” Welcome to the new normal: a police state. What’s next, 2am removals of dissenters?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 2:44 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
3m
BREAKING: #USA Records Nearly 30.000 New #Coronavirus Cases in 24h & 78k deaths, total at 1.32 million.

I'm quite sure Trump's adminiistration allows this intentionally, even exagerates numbers, as a tool of its insane anti-Chinese policy.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 EXjdazVUYAUgVDG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 4:16 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
9m
BREAKING: Global #COVID19 cases pass 4 million.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 4:20 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
26m
Doctors at the Albert Schweitzer Hospital of Colmar in eastern France said they've found evidence that the earliest COVID-19 cases in the country can be traced back to November 16, according to a press release from the hospital on Thursday.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 EXlKa89XgAAAKjy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 7:21 pm

People start to be pissed...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 09, 2020 10:00 pm

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 EXmVxhxXkAAklwg?format=jpg&name=900x900

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat May 09, 2020 11:30 pm

Fire breaks out at Moscow’s hospital for coronavirus patients:
https://tass.com/emergencies/1154805

Coronavirus becomes avirulent when air temperature is above 30 Celsius — sanitary watchdog:
https://tass.com/science/1154389

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 10, 2020 8:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next