Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
boris
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 16, 2020 9:17 pm

lol!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Empty Re: #5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 16, 2020 11:36 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 17, 2020 12:23 am

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Epic_p10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 17, 2020 12:44 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun May 17, 2020 4:47 am

That fits, atm on tv:

John Fogerty, Bad Moon Rising.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun May 17, 2020 11:32 am

cited the words of virologist Shi Zhengli, head of the laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, who called the theory "ridiculous" because the laboratory does not have the necessary human resources and equipment to create an artificial virus.

Jun Nanshan, who arrived in Wuhan on January 18, two days later publicly confirmed that the coronavirus can be transmitted from person to person, while the Wuhan authorities have been repeating for weeks that there is no evidence of this, and called the outbreak "preventable and controllable".
According to the epidemiologist, his suspicions arose after the official number of people infected in Wuhan - 41 - remained unchanged for ten days, while data on those infected abroad had already appeared. He said he continued asking questions to local authorities, after which they were "very reluctant" to provide real data: as of January 20, the total number of COVID-19 cases in Wuhan had reached 198, three had died. In addition, 13 health workers were also reported to have been infected at the same time.

https://www.interfax.ru/world/709000

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun May 17, 2020 3:02 pm

Hey guys, do me a solid if you will and tweet this everywhere, especially in Styx's twitter channel tweets. I confronted his Trump dick sucking ass, and the pussy blocked me. He can't even handled being called out by a tiny, mostly unknown twitter channel like mine. Thanks.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun May 17, 2020 6:11 pm

Thanks for retweeting that post, Zod!

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Cheers14

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 17, 2020 6:18 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:Thanks for retweeting that post, Zod!

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 Cheers14

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 17, 2020 6:58 pm

Don't touch other people's balls!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 17, 2020 7:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 17, 2020 7:08 pm

The Intercept
@theintercept
·
1m
Trump salutes Long Island protest where "Hang Fauci" sign was displayed https://interc.pt/3bId5Xw by
@RobertMackey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun May 17, 2020 7:53 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 17, 2020 11:53 pm

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
·
9m
YouTube censors epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski for opposing lockdown https://nypost.com/2020/05/16/youtube-censors-epidemiologist-knut-wittkowski-for-opposing-lockdown/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons via
@nypost

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 17, 2020 11:54 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
8m
What was the point of the Lockdown?
NY Data shows 66% of new hospitalizations are from people staying home.
96 percent had underlying health conditions, most were seniors & retirees.
Lockdown was pointless for fit and healthy people but crushed the economy

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2020/05/07/new-survey-suggests-66--of-all-new-hospitalizations-are-from-people-sheltering-at-home-

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 18, 2020 1:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ian56
@Ian56789
·
8m
What was the point of the Lockdown?
NY Data shows 66% of new hospitalizations are from people staying home.
96 percent had underlying health conditions, most were seniors & retirees.
Lockdown was pointless for fit and healthy people but crushed the economy

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2020/05/07/new-survey-suggests-66--of-all-new-hospitalizations-are-from-people-sheltering-at-home-

But the economy was already crushing. Now they can say corona and the lockdowns were responsible. The same with surveillance, they already had the plans (since long time) but now they can sell it to the public as necessary to fight the virus. War on drugs, war on terror, now war on virus.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 18, 2020 11:48 am

OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
15m
#US #unemployment predicted to hit 25%. Potentially tens of millions of people out of work.

If JUST 2% of those unfortunate people are killed by lack of health insurance or #poverty related illnesses then #lockdown will kill more people than #COVID19

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/18/global-report-coronavirus-us-unemployment-could-hit-25-warns-fed-chairman-as-japan-enters-recession

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 18, 2020 12:00 pm

Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law
·
7h
Study claiming new coronavirus can be transmitted by people without symptoms was flawed

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/paper-non-symptomatic-patient-transmitting-coronavirus-wrong

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 18, 2020 12:14 pm

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 EYSqpzfXQAE4r84?format=jpg&name=900x900

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
22s
#Vietnam doesn't record single #Coronavirus case in over 30 days

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/vietnam-doesnt-record-single-coronavirus-case-in-over-30-days/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 18, 2020 5:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
22s
#Vietnam doesn't record single #Coronavirus case in over 30 days

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/vietnam-doesnt-record-single-coronavirus-case-in-over-30-days/

Cambodia also has no cases anymore, Laos is nearly to 0. In South East Asia they are preparing for opening the borders. Maybe next month there will be a corona free "bubble" in East Asia (from Mongolia, South Korea in the North to Cambodia and Thailand in the South, Japan will take a little longer....). China is negotiating with about 12 states in Asia-Pacific region for reopening. But Europeans and Americans will not be allowed. There never was a real pandemic. In Laos maximum cases 20.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon May 18, 2020 6:28 pm

Exclusive: Professor Exposes Amplified Hysteria, Panic And Economic Misery

From an Aussie channel who normally do reports on housing and the economy.
Never heard this reason for Covid yet

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon May 18, 2020 6:46 pm

#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 1685275927
108 million people in China could be quarantined due to a new COVID-19 outbreak.
https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4348462

Sweden recorded the highest death rate since 1993 in April
https://www.interfax.ru/world/709189

More than 120 countries supported an investigation into the causes of the pandemic
https://www.interfax.ru/world/709065

China exported $19 billion worth of medical supplies in the spring.
https://www.interfax.ru/world/708999

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon May 18, 2020 7:06 pm

China’s Xi supports WHO-backed probe of origins of pandemic — once the crisis is over
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/coronavirus-update-global-case-tally-47-million-chinas-xi-supports-who-backed-probe-of-origins-of-pandemiconce-its-over-2020-05-18?mod=home-page

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 18, 2020 10:04 pm

Sick...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 19, 2020 7:28 am

Trump reveals he's taking hydroxychloroquine in effort to prevent coronavirus symptoms

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-reveals-taking-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue May 19, 2020 11:13 am

Russia to begin clinical trials of anti-coronavirus vaccine in one month:
https://tass.com/society/1157749

Syrian diplomat slams US sanctions hindering medicine supplies as medical terrorism:
https://tass.com/world/1157647

Following numerous requests from Orthodox believers and with the blessing of Metropolitan Hilarion, head of the Russian Overseas Church, Bishop Nicholas of Manhattan flew to New York in a private jet to pray for an end to the coronavirus pandemic.
https://www.interfax.ru/world/709266
scratch

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue May 19, 2020 11:18 am

Bloomberg has learned that 108 million Chinese have been quarantined due to a new COVID-19 outbreak.
https://www.interfax.ru/world/709201
#5 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 25 1685275927

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue May 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
11m
Britain suffers BIGGEST surge in unemployment claims SINCE RECORDS BEGAN
https://rt.com/uk/489052-unemployment-benefits-claims-biggest-increase/

The UK will be paying the cost of the UK gov's disastrous Coronavirus policies for DECADES.

#Covid19

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next