Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Hezbollah leader to make statement in 15 minutes it's believed he will announce officially to target Israeli aircraft over Lebanon whether the Lebanese government likes it or not.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:20 pm

Pentagon right now: "It's not there!"

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:23 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:00 pm

Explosion and fire in Jerusalem city hall
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:40 pm

Zambeezi wrote:3 snakes

2 more

Americans are being pumped for war. you can feel it.

Is it possible for me to sue the USA? For waging war, for occupying my country, sending IS "migrants" here, for managing terror attacks in Germany and several other things? No?

Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:54 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:59 pm

I thought he is in critical condition - according MSM ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:22 am

Or Ramstein ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:53 am

I grew up in New York. there is nothing like an east coast rant.
free sample:
https://twitter.com/vicdibitetto

special bonus:

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:01 am

Zambeezi wrote:I grew up in New York. there is nothing like an east coast rant.
free sample:

That could be me ...

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 1619689188

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:49 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
3h
Iran, Russia, Turkey FMs Hold Meeting on Syria Peace | Vestnik Kavkaza

https://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/Iran-Russia-Turkey-FMs-Hold-Meeting-on-Syria-Peace.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:52 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
8h
#BREAKING Russian military contractors fighting with renegade warlord Haftar use chemical nerve gas in capital Tripoli, says Libyan interior minister

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:53 am

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 EWP5e2HUcAAQupC?format=jpg&name=900x900

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:54 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
8h
#BREAKING Russian military contractors fighting with renegade warlord Haftar use chemical nerve gas in capital Tripoli, says Libyan interior minister

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3574449849

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
7h
Turkish-backed GNA accuses Libyan Army of using chemical weapons https://is.gd/NARhzS #Libya

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:23 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
33m
Syrian Army launches heavy attacks on militant front-lines in #Idlib, #Aleppo https://is.gd/U3yPcg #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:53 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
8m
Pompeo says #Iran 'must be held accountable' for sending satellite to space https://is.gd/dWdLDU #US

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:16 am

Afghanistan:

Dr. Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai
@RisboLensky
·
1m

6 #ANDSF personnel wounded in #Taliban ambush on the road between #Saripul and Sayad #Afghanistan

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 EWRVMg_XgAMRBT_

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:24 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1h
Satellite images show aftermath of Israeli attack on Syrian Army base https://is.gd/JbKMhF #Israel #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:46 am

Idlib:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
35s
Urgent

Syrian army forces target rats near the villages of Kansfra and Al-Barah in the southern countryside of Idlib.

Raqqa:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Three consecutive explosions near the Modern Medicine Hospital in the city of Raqqa, targeting a leader in the Kurdish unit

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:04 pm

U.S. Space Command
✔
@US_SpaceCom
#USSPACECOM monitors #space w best surveillance network/missile warning capability in the world. @DeptofDefense, @SpaceForceCSO watching Iran’s pursuit of viable space launch tech/overall ballistic missile prog — confident in our ability to #deter #defend all Iranian aggression.

Lol I thought it was a Troll account but it's actually real
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:30 pm

Putin's problems mount as coronavirus hits Russian economy
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-russia-putin-analy/putins-problems-mount-as-coronavirus-hits-russian-economy-idUSKCN2242WO
jobless Russians could more than triple to 8 million this year said Former finance minister Alexei Kudrin.
oil and gas revenues could drop by $165 billion said Nordea Russia chief economist Tatiana Evdokimova
Gross domestic product could fall by 15% if oil prices drop below $10 per barrel, Russia’s biggest bank says.

---------

‘We will shoot them out of the water’: Trump doubles down on threat to Iranian ships as tensions flare
https://www.rt.com/news/486608-iran-gunboats-threat-trump/

Trump’s answer on Iran: I gave that order, so that’s what it means, and under Obama they were doing bad stuff all the time. “They’ll shoot them out of the water.“

(ultra sychophant) OANN asks the logical follow up about rules of engagement. Trump ducks it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:35 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
47m
#BREAKING #Iran IRCG commander Salami says US warships will be destroyed if threaten #Iranian non-military, military ships, in response to Trump threats

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
42s
#Iran FM summoned Swiss ambassador, who represents US interests in the country, to protest over #Trump remarks

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Denmark and Poland are refusing to bail out companies registered in offshore tax havens
http://archive.is/E3mbe

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-companies-tax-havens-banned-denmark-poland-bailout-2020-4

Panama Papers and Crumbling Economies
http://archive.is/Jrciv

https://www.icij.org/investigations/panama-papers/crumbling-economies-must-tackle-tax-evasion-to-tackle-coronavirus-crisis-experts-warn/
Crumbling economies must tackle tax evasion to meet coronavirus crisis, experts warn - ICIJ
France will block firms registered in offshore tax havens from claiming aid from government coronavirus bailout
http://archive.is/rBRIg

https://www.businessinsider.com/france-coronavirus-bailout-tax-haven-registered-subsidies-ineligible-020-4
Following similar moves by Denmark and Poland...companies either registered, or controlling subsidiaries in tax havens
are ineligible for 110 billion euros ($108 billion) rescue package.
pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:16 pm

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
23s
#Russia enforced its aerial arsenal in #Syria in the last couple days

Before the previous US elections Russia did the same, but this time is different the #US is few hundred kilometers away also in Syria.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
8m
Pompeo says #Iran 'must be held accountable' for sending satellite to space https://is.gd/dWdLDU #US

Pompus must be held accountable for being a braindead madman. USA sends the most garbage into orbit.

geek

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:27 pm

Andrew
@AndrewBritani
·
6m
3 flights in the past week from Tehran to Hmeimim airbase

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next