Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:05 am

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1050255049

刘汉

Back to top Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:14 am

Magnitude mb 5.3
Region ROMANIA
Date time 2020-04-24 22:04:20.8 UTC
Location 45.75 N ; 27.25 E
Depth 30 km

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

sometimes peeps think themselves too smart.

And jump on every opportunity to laugh at somebody.

Trumpo says nothing just for nothing.

so everybody agrees desinfectants shouldn't be introduced into your body,in any way or form?.

Did you know that Thimerosal and Formaldehyde are both desinfectants?

Did you know both can be found in almost all VACCINES and are injected into almost every baby a few hours old.?.

Ha actually is setting a few powers up with his so called stupid remarks

Don't fall into the trap of thinking Trumpo is dumb,

he might be ,but his speechwriters and handlers are clever.

So it looks like no vaccines in the USA ,and that's good news.

what about Europe?

anybody aware there?

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:56 am

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

so everybody agrees desinfectants shouldn't be introduced into your body,in any way or form?.

Did you know both can be found in almost all VACCINES  and are injected into almost every baby  a few hours old.?.

what about Europe?

anybody aware there?

Your defension of Trump regarding completely idiotic remarks over desifection I find quite bizzare. We all know he's dumb as a brick, he's a tool of globalist mafia (as any other of the US presidents, as mr. Putin correctly said) and he is in serious troubles as he owes millions to the Bank of China (among others).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:05 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:33 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Did you know both can be found in almost all VACCINES  and are injected into almost every baby  a few hours old.?.

what about Europe?

anybody aware there?

Your defension of Trump regarding completely idiotic remarks over desifection I find quite bizzare. We all know he's dumb as a brick, he's a tool of globalist mafia (as any other of the US presidents, as mr. Putin correctly said) and he is in serious troubles as he owes millions to the Bank of China (among others).

trump is just an actor.

i'm trying to read what these clowns are saying with their magik ,symbolism,optics and (S)words.

deduction can help in reading their language.

so if trumpo is going after the WHO,the CDC and vaccines it means he's got other plans for the gringo's than the European clowns are planning for the population in Europe.

that doesn't mean trumpo is good or that i defend him.

I'm saying there seems to be a difference in tactics and language in the USA and europe.

It seems in Europe the push for finding and giving a vaccine for coronawhatever to the population is much bigger than in the USA.

that should worry europeans,because from all the threats around the bill gates/WHO vaccine/chip is the most acute danger for healthy young people ,not corona or economy.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:44 am

Will Covid-19 Speed Up the Use of Robots to Replace Human Workers?
http://archive.is/VJlxV

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52340651
For better or worse the robots are going to replace many humans in their jobs, analysts say, and the coronavirus outbreak is speeding up the process.

===========

World Food Programme Warns at Least 30 Million People Could Die of Starvation During Pandemic
http://archive.is/R0fw8

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-world-food-programme-warns-at-least-30-million-people-could-die-of/
David Beasley, executive director of WFP, says the organization relies on the financial support of governments to feed nearly 100 million people around the world, including 30 million who rely on life-saving food.
“If we lost our funding … a minimum 30 million would die. Over a three-month period, that would be 300,000 people dying per day,”

===========

Fewer Than Half of Working Americans Will Have a Paycheck in May
http://archive.is/FjTo1

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/layoffs-coronavirus-less-than-half-american-workers-paycheck-wage-may-2020-4
In the past five weeks,26 million Americans have filed for unemployment insurance, a staggering record-breaking number
that’s quickly dwarfed job losses seen in the Great Recession.

==========

Amazon May Have Misled Congress, House Judiciary Chair Says
http://archive.is/Tas22

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-23/amazon-may-have-misled-congress-house-judiciary-chair-says
Amazon.com Inc. may have misled Congress when a company lawyer testified last year that the online retailer doesn’t use data it collects on sales to favor its own products over third-party sellers, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee said.
Representative Jerrold Nadler said a story in the Wall Street Journal Thursday that reported Amazon used data from sellers to develop competing products raised “deep concerns.”
Independent merchants on Amazon’s platform have long complained that the company’s AmazonBasics line copies popular products they sell.

=========

Children of Japanese medical professionals being shut out from day care centers or being asked for proof they aren’t infected
http://archive.is/6iBTq

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/04/25/national/children-nurses-japan-excluded-day-care-coronavirus/#.XqOCSWgzbIU
“There’s growing prejudice and discrimination against people in the medical field.”

=========

'I lost control and started crying': Colombian doctor evicted as neighbors fear COVID-19
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-colombia-doctor/i-lost-control-and-started-crying-colombian-doctor-evicted-as-neighbors-fear-covid-19-idUSKCN2263BU

Cristhian Botache, 22, said he moved out of his family home at the start of the COVID-19 outbreak
in order to protect his older relatives, who are more at risk of falling seriously ill.
“The owner told me that people were really scared, that they said they would leave if I didn’t,” Botache told Reuters in a video interview.
The owner had asked him to leave, he added.
Colombia has reported more than 4,500 cases of COVID-19 and over 210 deaths.
More than 300 medical workers have been infected, leading to the deaths of at least four.

==========

Trump peace plan set to advance after Israeli leaders strike governing deal
http://archive.is/kkbnw

https://thehill.com/policy/international/493769-trump-peace-plan-set-to-advance-after-israeli-leaders-strike-governing
#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 6723197fa9cf8ba8e14949165a64d77b81d4fd24

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:56 am

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

what about Europe?

anybody aware there?

trump is just an actor.

i'm trying to read what these clowns are saying with their magik ,symbolism,optics and (S)words.

so if trumpo is going after the WHO,the CDC and vaccines it means he's got other plans for the gringo's than the European clowns are planning for the population in Europe.

I'm saying there seems to be a difference in tactics and language in the USA and europe.

It seems in Europe the push for finding and giving a vaccine for coronawhatever to the population is much bigger than in the USA.

that should worry europeans,because from all the threats around the bill gates/WHO vaccine/chip is the most acute danger for healthy young people ,not corona or economy.

Sorry, there are no hidden meanings - it is no more complex than he is just dumb.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:02 am

anon2 wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

what about Europe?

anybody aware there?

trump is just an actor.

Sorry, there are no hidden meanings - it is no more complex than he is just dumb.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3070708466

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:23 am

http://archive.is/uGvYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:36 am

a liar. a real estate hustler. nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:46 am

Zambeezi wrote:a liar. a real estate hustler. nothing more.

I am here every day but I dont comment often if you go to you tube you can see where Trump calls God the enemy of the USA,now whether you believe or not the guy has serious issues

No Easter
No Ramadan

......can you pick the trend WE ARE NOT HEADED ANYWHERE GOOD

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:13 am

aye. anyone who's not under his 'spell' knows he's a cro-magnon knuckle dragger. glad you're here. cheers!
==============
#TidePodPresident

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:31 am

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:09 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
8m
Watch: Russian chopper flies directly over #US military in #Syria https://is.gd/xcO3L8 #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:09 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
8m
Watch: Russian chopper flies directly over #US military in #Syria https://is.gd/xcO3L8 #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:23 am

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
·
13m
UPDATE: President ⁦
@realDonaldTrump
⁩ has unfollowed me on Twitter, hours after I wrote this ⁦
@DailyMail
⁩ column:

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 EWcDFeeXQAELdYs?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:30 am

RussSyr
@ynms79797979
·
4m
US trucks haul construction material from Al Assad Base- I steel. I can only sell it now to the Chinese.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
11m
Russian Su-27 jets intercept Belgian F-16 warplane https://is.gd/Huq7Xr #Belgium #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Anonymous’ 4thEstate
@4thAnon
·
3h
Edit. 83 years.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Unbelievable...

A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump’s controversial coronavirus comments

"An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said."

https://t.co/sPU1FX4r1S?amp=1

Mad rush to wint the Darwin Award...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:53 pm

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 632885762

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:49 pm

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
1h
Kim Jong Un in critical condition

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:04 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
2m
Unknown Gunmen Attack Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham Headquarters In Idlib City

https://southfront.org/unknown-gunmen-attack-hayat-tahrir-al-sham-headquarters-in-idlib-city/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
·
1h
Kim Jong Un in critical condition
Kim Jong Un in 'vegetative state', Japanese media claims; China medical experts dispatched to North Korea
http://archive.is/645B2

https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong-un-vegetative-state-china-experts-north-korea
Japanese media now claims that Kim is in a vegetative state following a stent procedure.
Japanese magazine Shukan Gendai reported that Kim collapsed during a visit to a rural area in April.
Kim reportedly required a stent procedure following the incident.
Shukan Gendai subsequently detailed how the surgeon in charge of Kim’s operation was not used to dealing with obese patients
and was too nervous during the operation, leading to delays that left Kim in a “vegetative state.”

------

Healthy people in their 30s and 40s, barely sick with COVID-19, are dying from strokes
https://www.boston.com/news/coronavirus/2020/04/24/covid-19-strokes

(clot/stroke treatment can be stents. like Kim?  Shocked )
Oxley, an interventional neurologist, began the procedure to remove the clot, he observed something he had never seen before.
On the monitors, the brain typically shows up as a tangle of black squiggles – “like a can of spaghetti,” he said – that provide a map of blood vessels.
A clot shows up as a blank spot. As he used a needlelike device to pull out the clot, he saw new clots forming in real time around it.
“This is crazy," he said.

brain. blood vessels.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:17 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:57 pm

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 EWdMc7xXkAc6OxI?format=jpg&name=900x900

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Another Turkish drone downed in Libya (in the Beni Walid area):

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next