Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:24 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:48 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:59 am

Coronavirus: French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle heads back to port after possible Covid-19 outbreak
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3078989/coronavirus-french-aircraft-carrier-charles-de-gaulle-heads-back

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:04 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:08 am

Bernie Sanders drops out of US presidential race
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/bernie-sanders-drops-out-of-us-presidential-race/news-story/39c724ae14d1201489525ab10c68c8e9

Bernie Sanders has dropped out of the US presidential race, leaving former vice president Joe Biden the presumptive Democratic nominee.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:20 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:22 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:34 am

The USA may have crossed their river Halys and still believe it is the Rubicon.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:09 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

The USA may have crossed their river Halys and still believe it is the Rubicon.

Question

Both rivers are not necessarily connected to victory or defeat. When Kroisos crossed the Halys, he had an oracle from Delphoi, that he will destroy an empire, but it was open, which one. When Caesar crossed the Rubicon, he just entered the demilitarized zone of the Roman empire and he said: "Alea iacta est." - "The dice are thrown." i.e. the dice are still in the air (not "fallen" as usually, but wrongly translated) and no one knows the outcome. It is more like the German proverb: "Dann ist Polen offen." "Poland is open now." (The war has started.)

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:12 am

boris wrote:Bernie Sanders drops out of US presidential race
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/bernie-sanders-drops-out-of-us-presidential-race/news-story/39c724ae14d1201489525ab10c68c8e9

Bernie Sanders has dropped out of the US presidential race, leaving former vice president Joe Biden the presumptive Democratic nominee.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 63862118

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:15 am

@刘汉

History is not my strongest point...

Rolling Eyes 

BTW, what is this Chinese nick?

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:25 am

Böhse Tante wrote:@刘汉

History is not my strongest point...

Rolling Eyes 

I write my first Master thesis about Kroisos. So I should know.

Böhse Tante wrote:BTW, what is this Chinese nick?

pirat

刘 (Liu) is a common family name. And it is the family name of the 汉 (Han-) Dynasty. It is just a joke.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:37 am

'I wish it were night and the Russians were coming.'

(I gno the citation is not correct!)

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:48 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:00 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:03 am

Böhse Tante wrote:'I wish it were night and the Russians were coming.'

pirat

I hope the RU learnt their lessons in the last century and will not be trying to save other countries against their will.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:06 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
1m
In Video: ISIS Terrorists Strom Another Town In Northern Mozambique

https://southfront.org/in-video-isis-terrorists-strom-another-town-in-northern-mozambique/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:53 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:57 am

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:'I wish it were night and the Russians were coming.'

pirat

I hope the RU learnt their lessons in the last century and will not be trying to save other countries against their will.

OK, that wish was a bit egoistic.

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:32 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:25 am

The Yemeni Armed Forces (Ansar Allah / Hussites) launched ballistic missiles at targets in the city of Marib.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:48 am

smthg vry strange happening for me on the forum now:
I can no longer see the tweets displayed...
and
it's intermittent.
If I log out as Zambeezi and wait a while... come back not logged in
I can 'see' them. but of course I can't post w/o logging in.
been happening all day. Doesn't matter if I'm logged in to twitter or logged out of twitter.
grrrr....
-----------
anyway here's a tweet I will post on Julien in prison but I won't be able to see it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:28 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:34 am

Dunno if someone is interested in such info ...

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:55 pm

BNO News
@BNONews
·
6h
BREAKING: U.S. national debt tops $24 trillion for the 1st time, an increase of $1 trillion in less than 6 months

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:29 pm

boris wrote:Bernie Sanders drops out of US presidential race

Op-Ed: Refusing To Vote For Truden Is The Same As Voting For Bimp

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Medium

"Bernie Sanders has suspended his presidential primary run, leaving the 2020 race a simple contest between former Vice President Doe Truden and President Jonald Bimp. The time is now for Sanders supporters to lay aside the many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many many differences they have with Truden to avoid the re-election of someone with whom they have many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many many differences."

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2020/04/09/op-ed-refusing-to-vote-for-truden-is-the-same-as-voting-for-bimp/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:31 pm

The Yemeni Armed Forces (Ansar Allah / Hussites Houthis) launched ballistic missiles at targets in the city of Marib.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 EVHR3ePUcAMkX_4?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next