Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Profanity
Talos
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
11 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:19 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:20 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:23 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:25 am

I thought so.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:45 am

Few hrs old, but ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:54 am

Iranian, Russian and Chinese Officials Claim COVID-19 Is A Biological Weapon

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:59 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:05 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:06 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Talos wrote:Al Assad airbase, Green zone, K1 airbase, Taji airbase and Baghdad airport are the main targets in Iraq for PMF are there anymore?
Those are the main targets... this 2017 article says are 5 smaller bases ( i think... woofers would know) in the Erbil/Kurd area - CENTCOM actually HQ's there too.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Zz21

Al Asad Airbase is the place to target 4000 US soldiers are based there and its where all the US aircraft are parked. A barrage of 30 rockets fired at Al Asad Airbase like was done to Taji would do serious damage.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:08 am

okay .

There's  a reason I left Europe with my family:

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

" DENMARK'S PARLIAMENT (yup liberal, free,cute Denmark) on thursday night UNANIMOUSLY passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers TO FORCE TESTING, TREATMENT and Quarantine with the backing of the POLICE."

ofcourse this includes forced vaccinations if the danish govt wants to.

UNANIMUOSLY.

wake up bro's and sisters.

Europe,and what countries else, has become a deathtrap.

PS ,the new law leaves the option open for authorities to force ALL vaccinations on their citizens untill 2021.

Untill now there was no obligation to vaccinate your children in denmark.

This is eugenics and massmurder in process,and these laws will be implemented all over europe.

only in 5 years people will understand what hit them .

when they're sick,mentally damaged and infertile.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:32 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:38 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:56 am

shachalnur wrote:.

I'll get back to it when it's more clear.

Adrenochrome production in Wuhan chemical company owned by George Soros.

Batch that reached US might have been 'contaminated'.

Just so you won't be shocked if it breaks.

probably nothing ,but I know Adrenochrome use by Elites is real,so whenever the subject comes up I pay attention..

Let's see how many Elite politicians and actors get sick .

Athletes?

I'm sure there will be others that will make a list of celebrities,actors ,politicians and athletes with corona.

now the spanish PM's wife has it.

What's the chance.

So keep in mind,adrenochrome in the synthetic form is freely available on the net.

it's pricy but it works,also for athletes,fuck the side effects..

the elites high up actually look for the real thing ,fresh children's blood filled with adrenaline caused by pain and fear,because the kick and effect are much bigger.

lately the fresh version is becoming less available,so syntethic adrenochrome is the thing.

just imagine a batch from Soros' chemical plant in Wuhan where it is produced ,'got contaminated',and we'll see big amounts of famous peeps coming down with whatever..

it couldn't be,right?.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:05 am

Zambeezi wrote:Tomorrow, Sunday is afaik still a very critical event in the 2020 election (if we have one)
Bernie and Biden will debate on stage live in person in public w/ media in Phoenix AZ.
Here's my contribution:

go bernie. run forrest run!!!

the actor in forrest gump was Tom Hanks.

Bernie Sanders is  the most recent member to the Black Eye Club ,where Tom ,and Biden are already distinguished members.

Now Bernie is all in he might have a chance

https://me.me/i/the-black-eye-club-who-is-punching-them-charlie-ros-912c8ebd632b4fe5a037fdbfeae49d9a

https://external-preview.redd.it/fqobzGINHOBO5KXo_iTV9VkUfrltTvO5VHMfuyOI1Gc.jpg?auto=webp&s=0e65a7f7500d4aaac4c008291c1e88f935b8d4fa

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:11 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
3m
#BREAKING Israel court postpones in two months the trial of PM Netanyahu due the #corona outbreak. The move is unprecedented

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:13 am

Tasnim News Agency
@Tasnimnews_EN
·
43m
Islamic Republic of #Iran’s Army is holding a war game to exercise defense tactics in face of a biological attack as it has been working in close cooperation with Health Ministry to contain #coronavirus epidemic in the country, according to the Army chief
https://tn.ai/2223572

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:37 am

shachalnur wrote:.

okay .

There's  a reason I left Europe with my family:

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

" DENMARK'S PARLIAMENT (yup liberal, free,cute Denmark) on thursday night UNANIMOUSLY passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers TO FORCE TESTING, TREATMENT and Quarantine with the backing of the POLICE."

ofcourse this includes forced vaccinations if the danish govt wants to.

UNANIMUOSLY.

wake up bro's and sisters.

Europe,and what countries else, has become a deathtrap.

PS ,the new law leaves the option open for authorities to force ALL vaccinations on their citizens untill 2021.

Untill now there was no obligation to vaccinate your children in denmark.

This is eugenics and massmurder in process,and these laws will be implemented all over europe.

only in 5 years people will understand what hit them .

when they're sick,mentally damaged and infertile.

EU = the replay of The Third Reich (without any doubt left for me) ... the only question remaining when/where it is going to end and how. Deffender 2020 is going to be the NWO revelation in Europe IMO

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:47 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
5m
Photo, Video: Russian Military Police Waiting Turks For First Joint Patrol On M4 Highway

https://southfront.org/photo-video-russian-military-police-waiting-turks-for-first-joint-patrol-on-m4-highway/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:16 am

Today is deadline day if the Iraqi government does not force US out of Iraq then PMF will begin mass attacks on US bases and Green Zone.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:48 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
5m
Photo, Video: Russian Military Police Waiting Turks For First Joint Patrol On M4 Highway

https://southfront.org/photo-video-russian-military-police-waiting-turks-for-first-joint-patrol-on-m4-highway/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:54 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:38 am

Talos wrote:Today is deadline day if the Iraqi government does not force US out of Iraq then PMF will begin mass attacks on US bases and Green Zone.

Mahyar
@Mahyar01674117
·
1h
The al Nujaba movement set a deadline for all Iraqi officials that have any contact with the Americans. That deadline is today and any Iraqi who still has contact with the US will bear the consequences.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:59 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
7s
Preliminary information that the Turks have three days to secure the withdrawal of rats from the M4.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:01 pm

Kevork Almassian
@KevorkAlmassian
·
35s
On this day, 9 years ago, the U.S. and its regional allies have launched a regime change war on #Syria. They destabalized Syria through radical Islamists, killed hundreds of thousands and created mayhem & refugee crisis.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:29 pm

When China, Russia and Iran officially declare that the USA is behind the Covid19 outbreak, that they continue with "business as usual"? 

In my estimation this was an attack with biological weapons, i.e. "WMD", an act of war and at the same time a war crime. I don't know how international law is more precise in this respect.

Probably the USA in 2020 has already shot itself in the knee several times, and the first quarter of the year is not over yet. Soleimani, the oil price war and Covid19 just to name the most important ones.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:Today is deadline day if the Iraqi government does not force US out of Iraq then PMF will begin mass attacks on US bases and Green Zone.

Mahyar
@Mahyar01674117
·
1h
The al Nujaba movement set a deadline for all Iraqi officials that have any contact with the Americans. That deadline is today and any Iraqi who still has contact with the US will bear the consequences.
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Flag11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:02 pm

LIVE: Drive-thru coronavirus testing takes place in New Rochelle, NY

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
19m
Libyan Army attacks strategic airport in #Tripoli, Turkish soldiers killed https://is.gd/RAy5cI #Libya #Mitiga #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next