Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Profanity
Talos
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
11 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
Hamdi
@HamdiAlkhshali
At least 11 were injured in the Katyusha rocket attack on the #Taji military base according to initial reports, a coalition official tells CNN. The official could not offer a breakdown in nationality of those injured in the attack at this point. #Iraq

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@As_SourceBrkNew
·
34s
Warning sign URGENT: 2 Americans and 1 Brit were killed when 15 Katyusha rockets landed at Taji Base in Iraq at about 7:52 pm local time today. The US military is still treating the wounded right now, which number more than 11.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
1m
A hostile action took place near the Iraqi borders with #Syria

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
1m
Breaking: Strikes on Iraqi PMU near the border area between #Syria and #Iraq

this may 'start' like a Christmas redux/repeat.... but it is WAY different now.
PMU/PMF are going to OVERWHELM the US.. every day and night. non-stop.
the 'red flag' is still flying... for love and revenge of Solemani.
Trump nightmare(s) r just getting started.

The Dow and S&P crash into a bear market...erasing most of the Trump rally...
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Bfm5BC

Back to top Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:39 pm

Aden
US, UK troops arrive in Aden, to reoccupy southern parts of Yemen
https://sanaspostnews.com/2020/03/11/us-uk-troops-arrive-in-aden-to-reoccupy-southern-parts-of-yemen/

►450 US and British soldiers arrived in Aden as a first batch.
►Local media reported that a US force of 110 soldiers arrived on the Coast of Balhaf in Shabwah, reinforced by 10 Black Hawk aircraft and 30 Harvey armored vehicles, as well as four Patriot air defense systems,
►Two US warships docked at Balhaf port

Military experts say the intensified US moves in Yemen’s occupied provinces are aimed at preparing for a possible US military intervention
and preparing for the construction of US military bases on Yemeni territory.

Marib

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:02 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:04 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:12 pm

EVERYTHING CLOSED.
Sputnik
@SputnikInt
· 12m
#URGENT | Italian prime minister orders nationwide closure of all stores, except pharmacies and food https://sptnkne.ws/BD6c

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
21m
URGENT: #ITALY CLOSES EVERYTHING EXCEPT MARKETS AND PHARMACIES.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Afew hours old, but ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:28 pm

US Attacks Iraqi Militia Base in Anbar Province
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202003111078541865-us-attacks-iraqi-popular-mobilization-forces-base-in-anbar-province---reports/

US forces conducted airstrikes against an Iraqi militia base located in the Anbar province on the border with Syria, local media reported.
Along with reports from Iraq, the Syrian state news agency SANA reported that airstrikes were being carried out near a Syrian checkpoint on the border with Iraq.
According to SANA, some material damage was caused by the attacks.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:42 pm

Its time to start bombing the US positions in the Syrian oilfields the US should not just be allowed to stay peacefully and steal syrian oil
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:43 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:45 pm

of course.

-----

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:46 pm

Talos wrote:Its time to start bombing the US positions in the Syrian oilfields the US should not just be allowed to stay peacefully and steal syrian oil

Patience, patience, it will happen. 

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:47 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:50 pm

They only want to save average people from their wealth, if not even their health and lives.

No, thanks, we don't need your "help", nowhere.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:52 pm

Trump to address the nation on 9 pm EST [0100 UTC] from the Oval Office.
(3 hrs.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:55 pm

SoHR...

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:56 pm

Both tweets gone.

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:58 pm

Must check Manu Gomez.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:58 pm

by Zambeezi
SoHR...
AlHadath quotes SoHR:
18 pro-#Iran militias were killed by the recent airstrikes on their positions / Deir Ez Zur #Syria

— Aleph 🕯️ א (@no_itsmyturn) March 11, 2020

Lol as if the SOHR guy who lives in Coventry UK would know that
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:05 pm

Today birthday Soleimani.

:Salute:

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:22 pm

Has anyone an idea where he's gone, couldn't find a new name or anything on vk or elsewhere?

@AWAKEALERT Nardeep Pujji is also suspended by @Twitter There have been too mant #Twitter suspensions for no apparent reason. https://twitter.com/jmarioneaux90/status/1234607843564834818 …

Here one on readerapp are a few threads left:

https://threader.app/thread/1203146351321550848

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:26 pm

Lara Seligman
@laraseligman
Update: U.S. official tells me the Americans killed included 1 Army and 1 Air Force service member
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:37 pm

I thought USA has enough oil?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:54 pm

See new Tweets
Conversation
AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
Another explosion at Coalition Camp Taji. Unclear what’s going on at the moment.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:04 am

Except a few are more equal.

Seems he forgot how USA treated indigenous, native people, slaves and most people outside USA.

MOFO! I hope gets sick.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:10 am

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 ES3GuVZU4AUFcSY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next