Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Pillar2
boris
Talos
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:15 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:18 pm

9 minutes ago - 39°54′N 32°51′E
Main Turkish opposition Republican People's Party (CHP) calls for an extraordinary closed parliamentary session after Assad government killed 29 Turkish soldiers

Liveuamap

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:20 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/481856-turkish-soldiers-killed-airstrike-idlib/

Number of Officially recognized casualities from the "syrian" airstrike over turkish forces is now 29
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:49 pm

What.. 15 people?
morons
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Zz10

►Demonstrations spread throughout Kells, Rehaniyya, and Antalya, calling for the toppling of the Erdogan  and government, and information indicating that communications and the Internet were cut off in these areas.
►Turkish journalists report that 79 bodies of Turkish soldiers have been killed in Idlib...to check
►Hmeimim Command Center:
A comprehensive air embargo has been activated in all of the Syrian territories.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
►The Kremlin responds to Ankara: Putin is busy until March 5 and there are no subsequent plans for any meeting with Erdogan
Urgent :

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:21 pm

What do you call that, overplay?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:40 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:49 pm

WorldOnAlert
@worldonalert
#BREAKING
Syrian refugees in Turkey are heading towards Western Europe after border was opened tonight

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/worldonalert/status/1233189420028829698
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Shat their pints because of Russia? 

Question Suspect Question pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:44 pm

Talos wrote:
WorldOnAlert
@worldonalert
#BREAKING
Syrian refugees in Turkey are heading towards Western Europe after border was opened tonight

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/worldonalert/status/1233189420028829698

Aside that it can be anyone anywhere, looks like all are healthy strong young men. Hopefully not freshly trained jihadists. But it can also be a "stunt" video to frighten Western Europe.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Mark Ames
‏@MarkAmesExiled

Lindsay Graham wants Trump to risk nuclear war with Russia to help authoritarian thug Erdogan protect Al Qaeda's largest global franchise. You can't even make satire with this material, it's just too fucking insane.

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1233152671084879874

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:01 pm

circulated picture of the Turkish army dead in Idlib
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 ER0qoHxUcAA-Pi5?format=jpg&name=900x900

===========

Y.N.M.S

Turkey withholds Twitter and Facebook on the background of calls to topple the leader of Turkish and rats, Erdogan launched by the families and families of the dead and injured soldiers ..
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3185100234

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:07 pm

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 ER0p7glWsAE8gjD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:07 pm

@Mr Badger

From the link

When I read such comments I get the assumption many US citizens live deep in the woods or under rocks. They have absolutely no clue what's going on in the world. They urgently need to be rescued from this idiocratic dictatorship before they can do worse out of sheer stupidity - even to themselves.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Here refugees can be better recognized, also young women and children.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@Mr Badger

From the link

When I read such comments I get the assumption many US citizens live deep in the woods or under rocks. They have absolutely no clue what's going on in the world. They urgently need to be rescued from this idiocratic dictatorship before they can do worse out of sheer stupidity - even to themselves.

Rolling Eyes

Indeed, the more US people I meet on the internet, the more I've come to realise that they are utterly oblivious to goings on and are always showing their complete ignorance with regard to anywhere outside of the US. They seem to think that they are in some way the god-blessed saviours of the planet. No disrespect meant to US members on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:23 pm

doombreak

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:33 pm

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Z25
https://twitter.com/GeromanAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:48 pm

Coalition air strikes on the positions of supporters of the Islamic State terrorist organization banned in Russia
in the Hamrin mountain range in northeastern Iraq.

As a result of the operation, at least 10 fighters were eliminated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 pm

humble. kind. thoughtful. a role model to the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:00 pm

why I won't be turning myself in. nope.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:16 pm

AS-Source News

@ASBreakingNews
31m31 minutes ago

BREAKING: Turkish VP says Damascus to pay ‘heavy price’ for ‘treacherous’ attack after 33 (admitted number) Turkish troops killed in #Idlib

https://twitter.com/ASBreakingNews/status/1233221130288279553

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:11 pm

Zambeezi wrote:circulated picture of the Turkish army dead in Idlib
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 ER0qoHxUcAA-Pi5?format=jpg&name=900x900

===========

Y.N.M.S

Turkey withholds Twitter and Facebook on the background of calls to topple the leader of Turkish and rats, Erdogan launched by the families and families of the dead and injured soldiers ..
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3185100234

Picture seems to be authentic. Hard to say if Turkish troops or just terrorists as Ankara throws around it's aramament as free to use for every jihadi gang...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:20 pm

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
22m
About 27 minutes ago

3 AD launches over #Aleppo city against hostile missiles.

Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
19m
The explosions were heard all over the city.

No more details at the moment

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:24 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
27m
Turkish military comes under attack in southern #Idlib: updates https://is.gd/LHWLIr #Syria #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:01 pm

MintCast
@MintCastPod
·
Feb 26
Ep 01 of
@MintCastPod
Studio microphoneis LIVE feat dissenter
@AbbyMartin
of
@EmpireFiles
. She fearlessly talks about her free speech lawsuit w/
@CAIRNational
challenging Georgia's anti #BDS law, resisting Israeli lobby & Dem Party Zionism.

By
@MnarMuh

@_whitneywebb

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mintcast-abby-martin-anti-bds-lawsuit-israel-lobby/265220/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:59 pm

video just came out in ziostan that shows how complicated the situation is there.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/former-mossad-shin-bet-heads-call-netanyahu-a-danger/

It's 3 former heads of Mossad and 3 former heads of Shin Bet all saying Nethayahu is bad and dangerous.

All 6 served under nethanyahu,so they know him somewhat.

Also a few hundred former army officers and pilots have written the president of ziostan to ask him not to ask nethanyahu to form a government.

the blue and white party is lead by 3 former generals.

there clearly is an old guard(Rothschild slaves) in ziostan that wants bibi gone,and it's all military and secret services.

and the chances are growing Nethanyahu might not just win the elections but get a majority.

the chances of a coup or civil unrest is growing,and israeli's in a while won't be able to get out,even if they want to because of the 'virus'.

and the next article is code for the fact that a million israeli's will stay outside for the moment,and that's a lie ,because it's double that amount.(permanently 1,2 million israeli's live in the US and don't even travel up and down any more.)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israelis-abroad-debate-whether-third-vote-in-a-year-worth-the-trip-home/

like I said a long time ago, this situation can not be solved.

but it will be soon.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next