Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Pillar2
boris
Talos
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:59 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:00 am

Going to take a nap. Watch out for Turkish reaction...

Sleep Sleep Sleep

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:09 am

Seep well, nightshift is on it.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:09 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:14 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Going to take a nap. Watch out for Turkish reaction...

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Pakistani Hawk
@SirajMumin
·
7min
Explosions heard in Latakia northwest Syria.

#Syria #Latakia #Idlib #Russia
https://twitter.com/SirajMumin/status/1233136435399680000

Not confirmed at all, but maybe is a response.... maybe is just Terrorist propaganda
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:20 am

https://twitter.com/MIG29_/status/1233135556080656384

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
الاخبارية السورية : سماع دوي انفجارين في محيط اللاذقية.

In arabic, but Google translator.. tweet adressing the explosions in Lakita

الاخبارية : الأصوات التي سمعت هي ناتجة عن اعتداء الإرهابيين من منطقة بداما بريف إدلب لمحيط اللاذقية من دون وقوع أي خسائر

Under the same tweet, He says the attack came from terrorist, no victims

H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:26 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
Idlib
►Anatolia Turkish: 9 Turkish soldiers were killed in a raid by the Syrian army on a gathering of the Turkish army in Idlib
►Four helicopters of the Turkish army entered the Syrian airspace to evacuate the dead and wounded of the Turkish army in the countryside of Idlib.
►Governor of Hatay admits 9 Turkish soldiers were killed by airstrike
►The Syrian opposition observatory confirms the killing of at least 34 Turkish soldiers in air strikes in the Idlib area
►Erdogan is chairing a meeting of the Turkish Security Council after the destruction of a Turkish in Idlib

Lattakia
►Syrian media: two explosions were heard in the vicinity of Lattakia.
►Urgent .. The voices heard in Lattakia are the result of the terrorist attack from the Badama area of the countryside  Idlib to the surrounding of the city without any casualties

Briefly
►There is no meeting between Putin and Erdogan

Libya
►The Libyan army announces the killing of 7 Turkish soldiers in Libya

Aleppo
►The Turkish army targets with artillery shells the locations of the army forces in the towns of Nubul and Zahra in the northern countryside of Aleppo.
►Tr/ Tfsa bombard artillery shells the town of Tel-Rafaat and the villages of Al-Nirbiya, Harbel and Shawaragh in the northwestern countryside of Aleppo, what resulted in significant material damage, while no information has been received on civilian casualties until this moment.

Refugees
►Urgent Reuters from a senior Turkish official:  Turkey decided not to prevent Syrian refugees from reaching Europe, by land or by sea
►Turkish official: Coast Guard orders not to intercept any influx of Syrian refugees to Europe
►Urgent:  Turkey decides not to prevent Syrian refugees from reaching # Europe, whether by land or by sea, after a Russian bombing that targeted a military gathering and a large number of deaths

#Financial_Times
►The looming end-of-February deadline set by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan for Syrian forces to withdraw from parts of Syria’s Idlib province threatens to drag Turkey deeper into the conflict and poses dilemmas for the Turkish leader
A black night on Erdogan Twisted Evil

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:29 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:34 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:34 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:38 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Ezgif-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:42 am

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:42 am

https://www.rt.com/news/481856-turkish-soldiers-killed-airstrike-idlib/
22 Turkish soldiers confirmed killed in Idlib airstrike as Erdogan chairs emergency meeting on Syria

RT is reporting at least 22 Turkish soldiers killed (confirmed)
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:43 am

Between Russia/Syria - Turkey, "Coronavirus", stock market tumbling, all we need now is a Zombie Apocalypse to round things off.

Whatever this virus is, and I strongly suspect it's been cooked up in a lab (as I think, do most of us), if I catch it, I'm done for. I tick all the boxes for "vulnerable". #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2004026421

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:44 am

Turkey: Reuters, quoting a high-ranking Turkish official: Orders issued to the police, coast guard and border security forces not to object to refugees

Looks like Erdogan will send refugees to Europe if Nato does not help.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:44 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:46 am

Aurora Intel
‏@AuroraIntel
16s17 seconds ago

Heavy and intense #IDF UAV activity is being reported over southern #Lebanon and #Beirut. #Israel

https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1233146201069039616

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:46 am

Aurora Intel
@AuroraIntel
Initial and unconfirmed reports of an explosion heard in the Golan.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:52 am

Mr Badger wrote:Between Russia/Syria - Turkey, "Coronavirus", stock market tumbling, all we need now is a Zombie Apocalypse to round things off.

Whatever this virus is, and I strongly suspect it's been cooked up in a lab (as I think, do most of us), if I catch it, I'm done for. I tick all the boxes for "vulnerable". #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2004026421

My own bacteria and viruses and the rest of the germ will greet the invader with "no pasaran" ...

pirat

Yeah, a whole flock of black swans may be around the corner.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:07 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Now that's an image, I'll have to remember that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:20 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:21 am

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1233153614471946241

Babak Taghvaee
@BabakTaghvaee
#BREAKING: #Turkish Air Force (#THK) F-16Cs from 8nci AJÜ at #Diyarbakir had been sent over #Idlib to provide top cover for the #Turkish Army S-70A evacuating wounded & dead #Turkish soldiers but they were intercepted by #Russian fighter jets (probably Su-35s) 30 minutes ago!

LOL
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:30 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Now that's an image, I'll have to remember that one.

Dunno how to explain better, but it seems since early youth I "suffer" from the opposite of normalcy bias. But it's not like pessimism. I dunno, like a happy little pony eating my grass and knowing the next moment may be the last. 

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:34 am

Until 33. February?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:35 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Until 33. February?

So they blamed Syria for the Turkish killed by the RUaF xD

That's not chickening out, that's "turkeyning" out xD

H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:45 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
14m
NEW — Turkish statement following a security meeting chaired by Erdogan.
• A retaliation against known regime targets conducted
• “Turkey won’t idly watch Idlib as what happened in Rwanda and Bosnia about to be repeated”
• Vows to operate in Syria

Rwanda?Bosnia?

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Ezgif-44

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:02 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:05 am

Turkey - it were Syrian

USA - it were Russian

I - it were Venusian

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:09 am

https://twitter.com/saifsalahalhety/status/1233152678366261249
سيف صلاح الهيتي
@saifsalahalhety

ا طائرة من طراز F16 تركية قد سقطت بإدلب!

UNCONFIRMED F16 crush in Idlib....
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next