Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Pillar2
boris
Talos
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Twitter warriors with twitter victories.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:42 pm

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:47 pm

Soon there will be 30 and then 300 million refugees ... all from Idlib. Always believe what the invisible embassy says.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:49 pm

And the clothing, backpacks and such surely too.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:15 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:26 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:52 am

Breaking reports that Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei has the coronavirus. If true it's definitely a CIA/Mossad hit and the other countries are just cover for Iran as it would look too obvious if Iran was the only country to have it.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:08 am

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:28 am

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1619689188

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:37 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:32 am

U.S. Forces Korea
@USForcesKorea
A USFK soldier stationed at Camp Carroll tested positive for COVID-19, marking the first time a U.S. service member has tested positive for the virus. We’re implementing all appropriate control measures to protect the force.

Kim jung un to launch a suprise strike?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:12 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:15 am

bump
Zambeezi wrote:Been 'researching' most of the day.

Guess what?
they should be handing this stuff out like candy. 4cents per 500mg pill.
but
they're
not.
(they've got 'other' plans. eeyup.)

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Chloro11

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Chloro12

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Chloro10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroquine
read bottom paragraph 'research' - footnotes 37-43

► http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-02/17/c_138792545.htm
► https://www.asbmb.org/asbmb-today/science/020620/could-an-old-malaria-drug-help-fight-the-new-coron
► http://www.ecns.cn/news/society/2020-01-30/detail-ifztewca0589338.shtml

He describes the mechanism of action pretty well...

It disperses throughout body tissue (including lungs)
it uses the quinine alkaloids to raise your cellular alkalinity throughout;
this raising of cell alkalinity then results in inhibiting/blocking the 'lysosomal process' the COVID19 virus REQUIRES to replicate/uses to insert itself into your RNA.

PDF: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41422-020-0282-0.pdf

Want to do something good?
Tell your doctor you want some. Tell him/her you're feeling kinda malarial. ha.
Should be about $6.00 genaric prescription.
tell em Zam sent me for special discount.

**now that yer not petrified.... you can grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.
#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:01 am

Yonhap News Agency
@YonhapNews
·
59m
S. Korea reports 12th coronavirus death as total cases jump past 1,100

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200226005500320

Well, our newswebs say it is growing slower and it's less lethal in Europe and the trend will continue. But, if my math is correct, then 11 dead in about 300 confirmed cases in Italy shows vissibly higher lethality than in Kore...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:11 am

The New York Times
@nytimes
·
8h
U.S. markets fell sharply, with the S&P 500 down about 3%, after a warning that a coronavirus outbreak could spread to America

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/business/stock-markets-covid-19.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:35 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 am

Ruptly
@Ruptly
#Rouhani says #Iran's 'enemies' are plotting to fuel fears over #coronavirus

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ruptly/status/1232532492416114688

IRGC General blames US bio attack for coronavirus outbreak in Iran.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:09 am

AFP news agency
@AFP
#BREAKING 20 dead, 189 wounded as Delhi chief minister calls for curfew, army in areas hit by deadly riots
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:10 am

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
2m
The roads connecting Idlib province to the Turkish border are busy. Terrorists and their families are escaping to #Turkey as the Syrian Arab Army closes in on #Idlib city #Syria #Syrianarmy
please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 ERrjdQUUYAIVY9q

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:47 am

Idlib:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
5m
Turkish-backed #Idlib offensive backfires as Syrian Army seizes large part of Jabal Al-Zawiya https://is.gd/ALUsNb #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:21 am

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
31m
SANA news-
Footage from newly secured areas of the southern Idlib countryside. Syrian Arab Army continues to make gains in rural #Idlib province #Syria #Syrianarmy

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
8h
SANA news-
Footage of the aftermath of another car bomb detonation in the #Damascus suburbs. The bomb killed one and injuring 2 other people in the explosion #Syria #Syrianarmy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:59 am

Hassan Ridha
@sayed_ridha
·
3m
Unconfirmed reports of further Syrian Army advances in Jabal Zawiyah and taking control of Termala, Hasanah, Karsa’a, al-Faqee’,
Ma’ret Murakhes, al-Breij, al-Sheikh Jarret + al-Wubaydah, al-Sahriyah

War in Syria
@SyriaWar2
·
1h
Marrat Muwaqis
Burij
Deir Sanbil
In Jabal Shishano under army control

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:43 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:45 am

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
22m
Confirmed

Kafr Aweed next. Another Turkish observation post to be besieged very soon in Al Ghab. SAA advancing on 3 axis, towards Al Bara, towards Kafr Aweed from south and from east.

Rough map:

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 ERsCe5TX0AAq-Dc

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56 am

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1m
Hig possibly that RUAF wiped militants convoy with Turkish armor in Bara. Not TSK

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
4m
Kafar Nabl

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 ERsImrtXUAUp7sJ

NadieHarbieh
@HarbiehNadie
·
48s
#SAA liberated above 30 villages & towns in #Idlib & #Hama
#Syria #Syrianarmy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:35 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:19 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
BREAKING: #TURKEY-#USA- #Erdogan says America has not provided Turkey with aid yet in #Idlib and that he needs to talk to #Trump

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:25 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
Urgent :
The fourth division, Al-Quds tanks and brigade, control the village of Al-Sahriya in Jabal Al-Zawiya
The woods adjacent to the Shexbo Mountains

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 ERsrES2WoAAyk1x

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
The Syrian Arab Army units are working to isolate Jabal Al-Arba'een and Jabal Shahshabo with heavy gunfire in the Idlib countryside and progress at a high rate.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:47 pm

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2630940983 morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next