Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Pillar2
boris
Talos
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
28m
#BREAKING Trump offered Julian Assange a pardon if he would say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic party emails, a court in London has been told: Guardian

Shocked Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:17 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:19 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:23 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:42 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:39 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:40 pm

Khamenei.ir
@khamenei_ir
We are not against the people of the US. What we are against is the rule of oppression, rebellion, and arrogance.
Today, the epitome of rebellion, arrogance and tyranny is the US government, which is controlled by the wealthy Zionist individuals and corporate owners.

https://mobile.twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1230238705736200193

Lol I think twitter will shut his account down.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:38 pm

Talos wrote:Khamenei.ir
@khamenei_ir
We are not against the people of the US. What we are against is the rule of oppression, rebellion, and arrogance.
Today, the epitome of rebellion, arrogance and tyranny is the US government, which is controlled by the wealthy Zionist individuals and corporate owners.

https://mobile.twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1230238705736200193

Lol I think twitter will shut his account down.

That might help VK to move forward.

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:44 pm

How will they make it happen?

Question Question Suspect Suspect Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:45 pm

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:50 pm

EmrePTV
@EmrePtv
Dude a guy in my little hometown Hanau Germany started shooting and already killed 7 people wtf is happening take care of each other guys!!

Is this true? If Hanau has a high immigration population no doubt it will be blamed on AFD member.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:56 pm

by Talos
EmrePTV
@EmrePtv
Dude a guy in my little hometown Hanau Germany started shooting and already killed 7 people wtf is happening take care of each other guys!!

Is this true? If Hanau has a high immigration population no doubt it will be blamed on AFD member.

Media reporting 2 shisa bars were targeted.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:34 am

Talos wrote:EmrePTV
@EmrePtv

What do you mean, Frankfurt has more migrants in % and Hanau has double AfD voters in %. I can tell you a secret, the part of Frankfurt with US barracks had a high share of nazis - 40 years ago! Hanau had the US base there until ~10 years ago and has not yet recovered from it. Therefore you will find there more nazis than in the cities around.

It were shootings in 2 shisha bars, meanwhile 8 deaths. Shisha bars ~all = Mafia. German politics dindu nuffing against it because criminal businesses increase GDP.

Any further questions? 

By the way, I am not a friend of these AfD, who with their pseudo-patriotic attitude hide the fact that they are ultimately hardcore neoliberals. They don't give a damn about the well-being of the German population, just as the pseudo-left-wing green people don't give a damn about the well-being of the migrants. The AfD was founded by "minor oligarchs" among others, one of their "ladies" had worked (or works?) for GS!

If you like them you should be a fan of Trump, Johnson, Macron or Bloomberg too.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:46 am

Russia must soon run out of generals

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:58 am

@Böhse Tante

I didn't say the AFD did it but they will be blamed for it by the German government so they can crackdown on it as Merkel sees them as a threat.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:05 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:20 am

Y.N.M.S

@ynms79797979

Urgent .... for the second time

Russian planes are now bombing the area of the Turkish military post in the town of Tawama in the western countryside of Aleppo

4:17 pm - 19 Feb 2020

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979/status/1230285185389932544

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:29 am

Talos wrote:@Böhse Tante

I didn't say the AFD did it but they will be blamed for it by the German government so they can crackdown on it as Merkel sees them as a threat.

The AfD will be blamed if it fits the agenda ...

The AfD was founded by "disappointed" members of the CDU and people like Henkel from the "Association of German Industry" (VDI) in order to fish out the so-called right wing. The baggage doesn't care what their party is called, the main thing is that they pull the strings. 

Mrs. Merkel will retire soon and has herself admitted that she is an opportunist ...

She used to be a "convinced communist", was even allowed to study in the SU, then she became a member of the CDU and immediately held higher party offices - doesn't that make you suspicious? At the beginning of 2015 she was still fully "convinced" that "Mutikulti" would not work and a few months later she embraces the world. These are not her own opinions. By the way, her "friends" are two of the really powerful women in Germany, Friede Springer (BILD) and Liz Mohn (Bertelsmann) - and for the sake of "friendship", Ms. Merkel does just about anything.

I don't take any more of these comedians, these "fights" are only for the entertainment of the audience, who are supposed to believe that it has a meaning. I watched it for too many years and it started to make sense as I started to see it this way.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:31 am

Mr Badger wrote:Y.N.M.S

@ynms79797979

Urgent .... for the second time

Russian planes are now bombing the area of the Turkish military post in the town of Tawama in the western countryside of Aleppo

4:17 pm - 19 Feb 2020

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979/status/1230285185389932544

Turkish backed rebels or Turks?....big difference

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:38 am

?
Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:42 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:44 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next