Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
Pillar2
boris
Talos
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:13 pm

Contra:

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
20m
Nayrab under SAA control
All terrorists reports are fake

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:31 pm

Idlib:

War in Syria
@SyriaWar2
·
10m
Marrat Hurmah
Maarr Zita
under army control
#Tigershurricane military operations

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Marzita-Haidar regiment- photo

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 ERjaupxXkAEzYBM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
35m
Breaking , Syrian Army liberates Maar Hrmeh and Maar Zayta in South #Idlib

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
1m
Breaking , Syrian Army liberates Jbala and marat Tamer in South Idlib

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:01 pm

Wall St heading down again, just hit -1017

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:49 pm

Good thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1232006021876416512.html?refreshed=yes

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Talos wrote:BREAKING: Car plows into crowd in German town  during Turkish festival, injuring at least 15 people mainly kids, the driver has been arrested

Turkish Carnival, Shrove Monday procession? Methinks someone is spreading BS here who has no clue which day today is in Germany. Dunno if we have so many catholic Turks here to make a Turkish Carnival procession.

Rolling Eyes

Still not much info available. According some witnesses driver even speeded up as hje hit the crowd. Qute sure that it was not Turkish festival. However, there were held some gatherings today, for Turkish victims of shooting incident that took place a few days ago.

Yeah, but this today was in far north-west, Hanau is more south east of Hesse.

It was a 29 year old German from the little town, a neighbour said the man was often drunk. He could not be interviewed (last news I heard) because of his own injuries (or perhaps also because of too much alcohol or even other drugs). 

Whatever, one thing is clear, there are many shameless comments on twitter about it and what "BILD" wrote was an inhuman vulgarity:

"It made plop plop plop when the car ran over the children"

Now you know who Jihadi Julian works for. (I need a meme for puking here).

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:54 pm

an hour ago - 55°43′N 37°35′E
Russian Ministry of Defense: Turkish forces resume joint patrols with Russian military police in northern Syria

Liveuamap

I must say, I do not really understand it.

Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:36 pm

It's getting boring. I tell you a secret - mainly the USA is meddling in their elections.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:17 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:45 pm

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 ERkWMJ4WAAEtEg6?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:56 pm

Our military is working on its holiday on February 23. Guys in the most militancy-affected area of Aleppo are giving out humanitarian aid!

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:54 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:30 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 am

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:44 am

Veritas Semper Vincit
@semper_vincit

2/
That's why he invited the man who put America first, the Donald, to India, to learn from him.
His Hindu supremacist orientation combined with neoliberal economic policies will be a disaster for India.
India is being chopped away from BRICS.

3/
Modi will stop buying oil from:
-Venezuela ( it was one of its biggest buyer)
-stop buying oil from Iran
-has reduced  its purchase of Russian arms by a whopping 42% and replaced it with more expensive weapons from US and Israel.
India will be used against

4/
China and OBOR.
If Modi is really stupid, he may lease India's gold to US and kiss it good-bye.
Once a subservient colony of the British empire, India replaced its master with the biggest empire of pirates and thieves,  Britain's daughter, US.

That man has some clues ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:29 am

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3616357017

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:52 am

hegemons/bankers just wanting to 'help'

tried & true method has subdued and controlled/indentured half the Nations on the planet.
They're there to make sure Lebanon political class knows how well and truly financially fucked they are
It's extortion masked as 'austerity'. They're about to be plundered.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:00 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:04 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:06 am

Bit old but still good, methinks, never saw it before like this one.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:36 am

A last one on the car attack. The perpetrator was known to the police for trespassing, coercion and various other aggressive violations. A ticking bomb so to say.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:22 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:06 am

OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
1h
The Syrian Army in Idlib https://off-guardian.org/2020/02/25/the-syrian-army-in-idlib/

#47 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 ERl9zBoXYAA7E7u?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:25 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:26 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next