Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Talos
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:14 am

Boris Johnson has cancelled his planned trip to the White House after Trump slammed the phone down on him in a moment of 'apoplectic' fury

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-cancels-visit-donald-trump-slammed-phone-down-apoplectic-2020-2?r=US&IR=T

Ah so, instead, now the US gangsters just invites themselves to visit UK next week. Charming.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:19 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:40 am

Whole thread with talking:

https://twitter.com/ASBreakingNews/status/1228519057416245248

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:34 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:34 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:41 am

Nasser Arrabyee
@narrabyee
·
5m
Breaking News:

More than 40 Yemen civilians, mostly women and children, were killed and injured NOW by Saudi airstrikes in Jawf province northeastern Yemen.

Bombing came hours after Houthi forces downed Saudi warplane in the same area by a new surface to air missile.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:50 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
11h
Urgently...news... the arrival of 3 Russian strategic bombers to the Hmeimim Airport, on top of which is the destroyer TU 160. R

Not confirmed so far. It's qauite unusual deployment. There's no need to put them in Syria I think. They can fly missions from Osetia as they did before.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:07 am

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
38m
RuAF heavy activiti to Syria 2 An-124 and few Il 76

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:45 am

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
14m
#BREAKING Russia will 'keep trying to destabilise' Western democracies: French President Macron

Pretty symbolic that guy, who lets beat the living shit out of the protesters against his regime, speaks about western "democracies"...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:07 pm

Oh shit, the inevitable sledgehammer just got taken to the Qanon conspiracy cult.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/14/politics/andrew-mccabe-donald-trump-department-of-justice/index.html

All of their heads are exploding...

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4266470/pg1

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2642882043

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:20 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
5m
Syrian Army captures new ground along #Aleppo-#Idlib border amid increased Turkish presence https://is.gd/SwAbr0 #Syria

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Syrian army units target with rocket launchers fortifications of militants in the town of Al-Mansoura in the western countryside of Aleppo.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
20s
Urgent:
Fierce artillery shelling with rocket launchers targets locations of # terrorist groups in the villages and towns of Mansoura, Andan, Huritan, Qebtan, Jabal, and Hayyan in the northern Aleppo countryside

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5m
Taftanaz is surrounded on three sides, the fire is burning on Taftanaz ... the army is preparing to enter ... soon

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:35 pm

The same happens in Germany with trafficked children (and adults). Organised by Mafia and corrupt German administration.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:41 pm

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 949160760 #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:57 pm

clownworld wrote:Oh shit, the inevitable sledgehammer just got taken to the Qanon conspiracy cult.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/14/politics/andrew-mccabe-donald-trump-department-of-justice/index.html

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2642882043

Bahahahahaha. Best part of that thread is when they realize that the person who recommended charges for Trump's "deep state enemy" McCabe, was effectively removed from office by none other than Trump himself. And it then followed that McCabe wasn't charged. Trump protects the swamp that he alleges is his enemy.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:12 pm

clownworld wrote:
clownworld wrote:Oh shit, the inevitable sledgehammer just got taken to the Qanon conspiracy cult.

Bahahahahaha. Best part of that thread is when they realize that the person who recommended charges for Trump's "deep state enemy" McCabe, was effectively removed from office by none other than Trump himself. And it then followed that McCabe wasn't charged. Trump protects the swamp that he alleges is his enemy.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
3m
SAA capture the scientific research facility

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Pompeo speaking at the Munich conference this morning...

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1047473441

Pompeo/Pompy the clown. Gots a nice ring to it...

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 ENiomAQW4AAWQLY?format=png&name=small

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Re McCabe:

Must be Trump's famous multi-dimensional 491D chess game...

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Tenor_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:24 pm

"Iraq: A spokesman for the Al-Nujaba Movement: Our decision begins the countdown to achieving sovereignty and responding to the US-Iraqi occupation par excellence"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:42 pm

Aleppo/Idlib:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
4m
tueal sarat (north-northeast) of Taftanaz friend

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
14m
Syrian Army's advancing towards important jihadist base in #Idlib: source https://is.gd/DvlT5Y #Syria #Taftanaz

Latest map:

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 EQ0R-EmX0AAepB-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Re McCabe:

Must be Trump's famous multi-dimensional 491D chess game...

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Tenor_10

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188

Well now some can't accept this news so they say that McCabe's "flipped", that he's going to co-operate with investigators to dish the dirt on the "deep state" and that's the deal for not pressing charges against him. Soon it will be going to same level of excuses such as when Trump hired a man for his Cabinet (Labor Secretary) who was the same guy who let Epstein off the hook years ago. They will say "Trump is a genius by keeping these guys out of prison. Just think about it for a sec. It's far better because that way they will feel more relaxed outside of prison and therefore you can get much more info from spying on their nefarious activities and their from phones etc... which can help to catch the biggest players in the deep state...".

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Coronavirus is fighting the police too, lol. This is some satan of a virus.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 pm

Aleppo/Idlib:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
13m
Syrian Army captures one of the last areas under jihadist control in #Aleppo city https://is.gd/CkscdW #Syria

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
7m
#AlManar

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 EQ0XgyrWkAc_px4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:30 pm

Status-6
@Archer83Able
·
13m
Russian airstrikes targeting Anadan town in the northern Aleppo countryside.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 EQ0cV5wXkAIHAXb?format=png&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
11h
Urgently...news... the arrival of 3 Russian strategic bombers to the Hmeimim Airport, on top of which is the destroyer TU 160. R

Not confirmed so far. It's qauite unusual deployment. There's no need to put them in Syria I think. They can fly missions from Osetia as they did before.

Only just read this as have been glued to Spacex activities!

I'm wondering if Russia now regrets selling missile defences to Turkey. Erdo has been given so much rope by Putin, considering all he has done, and now he has hung himself with it.

Y.N.M.S
‏@ynms79797979
58m58 minutes ago

Urgent - Russian source: Turkey has mobilized in Idlib more than 70 tanks, about 200 armored vehicles and 80 cannons
A Russian military diplomatic source said that Turkey is actively mobilizing soldiers, weapons and military equipment in Idlib Samalia Shuri, ++

I get the impression that a Russia - Turkey showdown looms. Will NATO back Turkey or tell Erdo to get lost, I wonder?

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:48 pm

The Aussies... they couldn't be more under the US thumb if they tried.

Huawei row: Australian MPs cancel UK trip amid tensions over leak

Senior Australian MPs have cancelled a planned trip to the UK as tensions heighten over the role of Huawei in building Britain's 5G network.

Lawmakers from the intelligence and security committee had been expected to travel to the UK next month.

But the trip has been postponed amid reports of a diplomatic rift.

The decision follows a reported complaint from the UK over leaked details of a high-level meeting where Huawei was discussed.

Details of the meeting were later leaked to the Sydeny Morning Herald, which said an MP had rebuked Mr Raab in the meeting over Britain's Huawei decision, saying Australia was very disappointed.

According to Australian media that report prompted a formal complaint from Vicki Treadell, the UK's High Commissioner to Australia, to the heads of two Australian parliamentary committees.

According to the Sydney Morning Herald, in the meeting with Mr Raab, Anthony Byrne, the deputy chair of Australia's intelligence committee, said that allowing China to build the UK's 5G telecoms infrastructure was equivalent to letting Russia construct it.

"How would you feel if the Russians laid down infrastructure in your own networks? That's how we feel about Huawei," Mr Byrne was quoted as telling Mr Raab.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next