Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Talos
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:31 pm

One could ask the USA to stop operations in Pennsylvania and withdraw from there.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:13 am

Silent/silenced protests - methinks there are a lot like this we never hear about, like with the natives in USA/Canada.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:28 am

UN releases list of 112 companies with ties to Israeli settlements
http://archive.is/kTxGK
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-un-releases-blacklist-of-112-companies-with-ties-to-israeli-west-bank-settlements-1.8527502
122 business entities are linked to Israeli settlements in the West Bank, 94 based in Israel, and 18 in six other countries
#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ezgif-34

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:41 am

Indigenous
Mohawks prepare to enter 6th day of railway shutdown in support of Wet'suwet'en
https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/tyendinaga-mohawks-wet-suwet-en-rail-shutdown-1.5458980
►five-day shutdown of passenger and freight rail service between Toronto and Montreal disrupted since Thursday
►say they won't back down in the face of possible police action
#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Jacob-morris
►RCMP began enforcing an court order against those blocking construction on the Coastal GasLink pipeline in Northern B.C. last Thursday.
►dozens of freight trains have been stopped, stalling shipments of everything from propane to feedstock for factories.
►92 trains have been cancelled affecting over 16,000 passengers
#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Tyendinaga-mohawk-rail-demonstration

more
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51452217

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:49 am

Zambeezi wrote:UN releases list of 112 companies with ties to Israeli settlements
http://archive.is/kTxGK
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-un-releases-blacklist-of-112-companies-with-ties-to-israeli-west-bank-settlements-1.8527502
122 business entities are linked to Israeli settlements in the West Bank, 94 based in Israel, and 18 in six other countries
#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ezgif-34

Related?

Question

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1619689188

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:57 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:06 am

https://therednation.org/2020/02/09/navajo-nation-president-nez-sides-with-kit-carson-on-palestine/

Interesting read. Seems there are little assholes nearly everywhere in top positions.

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 am

And I ask with what should they do that? Carrier pigeons with cameras?

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
2h
Belarus hasn't signed contracts for U.S. oil supplies - Minsk #Interfax

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:45 am

I wonder how many of them was considered as Gulenists before they were send to Idlib...

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1050255049

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:54 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:03 am

"2.6 thousand military doctors were sent by the People’s Liberation Army of China (PLA) to the city of Wuhan to combat the spread of the new coronavirus, China Central Television reports on February 13."

"It is noted that of these 1.4 thousand people have already arrived at the place and are preparing for work. For the entire time of the epidemic, the army sent about 4 thousand doctors to Wuhan."

"The second batch of medical supplies such as N95 masks donated by Iran arrived in China this morning via Mahan Air cargo flights. Fighting the epidemic is our common battle. China has overcome unimaginable difficulties to fight the epidemic is a huge contribution to the international community. The hard work and sacrifice of the 1.4 billion Chinese people deeply shocked us. Wuhan wins Hubei, Hubei wins China, China wins the world!
#武汉加油"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:06 am

Aleppo/Idlib:

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
3h
More Than 45 militants of Al-Nusra killed by Syrian Russian Airstrikes during the attack on SAA in south Aleppo

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
3h
militants media said that 15 militants of " Othman Army " (HTS ) killed by direct Air strike Hit during the Attack on SAA

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 EQnPTPLWoAA40cQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
3h
Other militants media said , that 15 of HTS enters SAA areas , and no one back 😄

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 EQnPv9gWkAM-lpQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:58 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
23m
Houthis Release New Combat Video From Operation Solid Structure (18+)

https://southfront.org/houthis-release-new-combat-video-from-operation-solid-structure-18/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:09 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:14 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
14m
Urgent

Warplanes target terorists near the town of Kafr Nana in the western countryside of Aleppo.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:00 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
46m
Daraa: Unknown men target a checkpoint of SAA at the southern entrance to Al-Masifra city in Daraa countryside

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:02 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:02 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:04 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
31m
SANA Correspondent: Dozens of displaced Syrian families return from Lebanon via the Dabbousia-border center in the countryside of Homs to their villages and towns.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:07 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:22 am

Zeina Khodr
@ZeinakhodrAljaz
·
15m
Kremlin: there is no conflict in #Idlib ... what is happening is the implementation of the Sochi deal and the Syrian army is fighting terrorism

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
22m
Russian air-strikes near #Atarib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:43 pm

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aysee Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 pm

UK Chancellor Sajid Javid quits as Boris Johnson reshuffles cabinet

Rishi Sunak replaces him. A man in his thirties who never held a cabinet position before, now gets the second top job in government.

https://www.rt.com/uk/480748-sajid-javid-uk-chancellor-quits/

aysee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next