Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+21
Flying Dutchman
Meoverhere
The Original Mind
shachalnur
Sultan of Wings
Lucho88
boris
Pirata
Nuke68
Duby
ussuricat
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
yeah!
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
H10
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
25 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Sultan of Wings Fri May 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Thank you very much for opening this new place.

I had to go through a Labyrinth to find you. I am here in a different name.

You know who I am. I am happy to be here. I will get my news from you.

Smile

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 2 min.
Syria’s statement at Human Rights Council: Israeli violations not possible without US protection -
https://muraselon.com/en/2018/05/syrias-statement-at-human-rights-council-israeli-violations-not-possible-without-us-protection/

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri May 18, 2018 3:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Putin_facepalm_epa_photo

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbULtC3dFwsHQD5RcRl65wsFhhwNN5f2rN6p0zmApDSWqKGUaq8g
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri May 18, 2018 3:55 pm

AC robot wrote:
zod wrote:    
AC wrote:
   hello mr robot,  

could you share who and why you get banned from the other site ?

More and more we could see that they are on a power trip mission over there...

Well, I wrote it already so I will just copy/paste my previous reply:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ac wrote:
       Zod were you actually banned from GLP? And do you know why?

Yeah, I know very well why. Basicly it is because of my stance towards zionism and globalism. However, the pretext was that I was slandered by an AC, my Twitter account was shared and described as somehow wrong. Regardless the fact that my Twitter account is well known to many GLPers this is not how the game should be played. I reported thread created by the AC and I confronted one of the prominent cointelpro shills over there in the thread operated by the person as nothing was done to remove my account from the thread and, even, the OP dared to comment it with something like "Nothing surprising actually". I confronted the OP in very civilised way, reminded the person that I do not allow any personal data about him in my threads and he should behave in the same way. I came home from my office and...I was banned. That's all.

Good to know, but not surprised....  When you remove a part of the story, it's no more a true story...

Some Admin on GLP are ruinning the site, BIG TIME !

Trin should do a cleansing in is mod, if not  GLP will change for bad...

Lucky for me , someone post your link here

Basketball

Banning Zod was the last straw for me, I still have an account there, just to see what's going on over there, but that's about all it's good for at this point.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri May 18, 2018 3:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think Luis is here.

Cool

cheers bounce cheers
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Fri May 18, 2018 3:57 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think Luis is here.

Cool

cheers bounce cheers

That would be GREAT!

Smile

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri May 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Nuke68 wrote:

The past few months the trolling was getting bad. It was  very distracting. BTW, was never really a fan of Janey. Her info was not accurate. Would never dare say that on GLP though.

Good to see you around Very Happy ...

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Peter John
‏@Petejohn77
18s19 seconds ago

Peter John Retweeted Дульсинея неСтобой
The head of the British military intelligence Philip Osborne said that London must be ready for cyber attack on Moscow!

[url=twitter.com/Petejohn77/status/997475938458853376]twitter.com/Petejohn77/status/997475938458853376[/url]
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
yeah! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:Did they ban The Original mind again as well?

i think so...at least he is not in the member list..looked for his new "name" and nothing

He's still there. Search fro Seanchaidh.

I'm assuming you already told him? If not, I can.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri May 18, 2018 4:00 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News‏ @Conflicts · 2 min.
BREAKING: UK hospital says ex-spy Sergei Skripal discharged, more than 2 months after poisoning with nerve agent. - @ap

Morning, y'all!  Just catching up - I wonder if we'll ever hear from the Skripals, or if they'll keep them hidden so no one can get to them and hear their version of events.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 The-travelling-birthday-shoes-shapeplusstyle039s-blog-big-cups-for-tea-l-c7a37e580242b687

If we ever hear from them again, and by that, I mean actually seeing them alive on TV again, no, I seriously doubt that, they can't possibly take that big of a risk. They're dead, I'm sure of it.
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 4:01 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
yeah! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:Did they ban The Original mind again as well?

i think so...at least he is not in the member list..looked for his new "name" and nothing

He's still there. Search fro Seanchaidh.

I'm assuming you already told him?  If not, I can.

Yep, he knows. Thanks.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News‏ @Conflicts · 2 min.
BREAKING: UK hospital says ex-spy Sergei Skripal discharged, more than 2 months after poisoning with nerve agent. - @ap

Morning, y'all!  Just catching up - I wonder if we'll ever hear from the Skripals, or if they'll keep them hidden so no one can get to them and hear their version of events.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 The-travelling-birthday-shoes-shapeplusstyle039s-blog-big-cups-for-tea-l-c7a37e580242b687

That is one large cuppa. 10 sugars and half a pint of milk with that? Very Happy

I need it. This week was freaking brutal working a software conference. I am so peopled out. But not for you guys. Especially with no trolls. I don't know how Zod is going to stay on top of the asshats who will find their way here to try and disrupt.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm

WTTE FOX 28‏@fox28columbus · 5 min.
LIVE: Multiple medical helicopters called to the scene after reports of active shooter at high school in Santa Fe, Texas http://bit.ly/2rR9dQ1

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri May 18, 2018 4:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
b wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
b wrote:Just wondering if any of the crew here are from back in the days of CyberSpaceOrbit?

Wish Kent was here too.

I can invite him.

He passed away years ago.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com
Used to be one of the greatest sites on the internet for years until Kent passed away.
Kent helped start the "other site" many, many years ago. when it was ok.

Oh, then I meant different guy with this name. He was around GLP for very long time. He usually posted his pictures of politicians and stuff like that.

Kent from Norway? I was shocked hearing he died but then i saw the other Kent died in 2008 and Kent from Norway was around when war in UA started. The guy lives at polar circle I think.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri May 18, 2018 4:04 pm

hi zod

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 4:05 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
b wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
b wrote:Just wondering if any of the crew here are from back in the days of CyberSpaceOrbit?

Wish Kent was here too.

I can invite him.

He passed away years ago.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com
Used to be one of the greatest sites on the internet for years until Kent passed away.
Kent helped start the "other site" many, many years ago. when it was ok.

Oh, then I meant different guy with this name. He was around GLP for very long time. He usually posted his pictures of politicians and stuff like that.

Kent from Norway? I was shocked hearing he died but then i saw the other Kent died in 2008 and Kent from Norway was around when war in UA started. The guy lives at polar circle I think.

I spoke with him about month ago in my Middle East thread. He's okay.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 4:06 pm

shachalnur wrote:hi zod

Hello, bud. Did you managed the code thing?
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Hassan Ridha
‏@sayed_ridha
13m13 minutes ago

More Hassan Ridha Retweeted Hassan Ridha
Indian security forces clash with protestors during a demonstration in Kashmir against relocation of US embassy to Jerusalem

[url=https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/997474948397449217]
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri May 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
AC robot wrote:
zod wrote:    
AC wrote:
   hello mr robot,  

could you share who and why you get banned from the other site ?

More and more we could see that they are on a power trip mission over there...

Well, I wrote it already so I will just copy/paste my previous reply:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ac wrote:
       Zod were you actually banned from GLP? And do you know why?

Yeah, I know very well why. Basicly it is because of my stance towards zionism and globalism. However, the pretext was that I was slandered by an AC, my Twitter account was shared and described as somehow wrong. Regardless the fact that my Twitter account is well known to many GLPers this is not how the game should be played. I reported thread created by the AC and I confronted one of the prominent cointelpro shills over there in the thread operated by the person as nothing was done to remove my account from the thread and, even, the OP dared to comment it with something like "Nothing surprising actually". I confronted the OP in very civilised way, reminded the person that I do not allow any personal data about him in my threads and he should behave in the same way. I came home from my office and...I was banned. That's all.

Good to know, but not surprised....  When you remove a part of the story, it's no more a true story...

Some Admin on GLP are ruinning the site, BIG TIME !

Trin should do a cleansing in is mod, if not  GLP will change for bad...

Lucky for me , someone post your link here

Basketball

Banning Zod was the last straw for me, I still have an account there, just to see what's going on over there, but that's about all it's good for at this point.

i think them banning Zod was great, lead to this site happening.
Best thing to happen all year so far.
afro

in other news, Hawaii is knocking it up a notch
https://livestormchasing.com/stream/Brandon.Clement
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Ian56
‏@Ian56789
48s49 seconds ago

In a humiliating blow for Donald Trump & his Neocon Nutjobs on the world stage, the UN General Assembly has overwhelmingly voted by 128 votes to 9 to declare his reckless & irresponsible decision to  recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital “null and void”

https://twitter.com/Ian56789/status/997478638361735169
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Excellent!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/un-jerusalem-trump-vote-result-decision-general-assembly-null-void-a8123106.html

"Ahead of the vote, the US’s ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, had warned that the US would would be “taking names” of any countries who supported a resolution criticising Washington’s actions."

She's always "taking names" that one.

I'm sure everybody is quaking in their boots Laughing

Last edited by Mr Badger on Fri May 18, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm

This is a geopolitical bombshell! A top adviser to South Korean president Moon:

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/moon-south-korea-us-alliance/560501/
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucho88 Fri May 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Zod i was lucky to find you here . Very happy I managed:)

I can’t stand glp anymore .. its one sided story .. pro US and im tired of that trumptards

Lucho88

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri May 18, 2018 4:16 pm

maybe

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 18, 2018 4:16 pm

ELINT News
‏@ELINTNews
now5 seconds ago

ELINT News

@ELINTNews
now5 seconds ago
More
#BREAKING: UN votes to send international war crimes probe to Gaza over Israeli mass killings - AFP

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/997480855282114560
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sultan of Wings Fri May 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Ian56
‏@Ian56789
48s49 seconds ago

In a humiliating blow for Donald Trump & his Neocon Nutjobs on the world stage, the UN General Assembly has overwhelmingly voted by 128 votes to 9 to declare his reckless & irresponsible decision to  recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital “null and void”

https://twitter.com/Ian56789/status/997478638361735169

He better leave Iran alone too.

Sultan of Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri May 18, 2018 4:19 pm

there are meant to be protests in Gaza today but seeing any news about it.
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Lucho88 wrote:Zod i was lucky to find you here . Very happy I managed:)

I can’t stand glp anymore .. its one sided story .. pro US  and im tired of that trumptards

Well, mainly it's sad. Because forum calls itself conspiracy, yet it push official msm govt. propaganda as hard as it is possible. Any disagrement is labeled as pro-Russian. Now they all sit in Janey's thread and had their little sock circlejerk, nod to each other.
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Big demonstration in Jordan against violence in Gaza and US embassy opening:

https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/997469504786522113
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Lucho88 wrote:Zod i was lucky to find you here . Very happy I managed:)

I can’t stand glp anymore .. its one sided story .. pro US  and im tired of that trumptards

Well, mainly it's sad. Because forum calls itself conspiracy, yet it push official msm govt. propaganda as hard as it is possible. Any disagrement is labeled as pro-Russian. Now they all sit in Janey's thread and had their little sock circlejerk, nod to each other.

"Little sock circlejerk" I must remember that one Laughing
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next