Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:29 am

(Dunno why the video isn't properly embedded ...)

Link to the book (pdf):

https://vk.com/doc129658462_525164792?hash=f0b9f99f877dedcabe&dl=89ca28d5083087a9f4

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 am

From the end of this thread:

https://twitter.com/GeromanAT/status/1224121774289367043

Question Suspect Suspect Question scratch

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:23 am

Oh noe, who could have thought it ...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:28 am

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:40 am

Thread about weapon delivery to the Houthis from KSA:

https://twitter.com/Sunkway_China/status/1224143799292776448

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:43 am

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
46m
BREAKING: The Turkish Ministry of Defense announces the killing of 4 Turkish soldiers and the injury of 9 others in bombing by the Syrian regime force. #turkey #erdogan #saa

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:04 am

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
4m
#Trump's 'deal of the century' contradicts UN resolutions - #Kremlin

https://www.rt.com/news/479893-trumps-questionably-viable-mideast-plan/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
46m
BREAKING: The Turkish Ministry of Defense announces the killing of 4 Turkish soldiers and the injury of 9 others in bombing by the Syrian regime force. #turkey #erdogan #saa

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
4m
NEW — Two senior Erdoğan aides, Altun and Kalin, vow that Turkey will avenge the killing of Turkish soldiers by Syrian regime. “Our state will make [those responsible] pay for this heinous attack”, Altun says

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:34 am

Aleppo/Idlib:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
12m
Syrian Army tours strategic #Aleppo town captured last week: video https://is.gd/aIX4GV #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:53 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-wrong-economy-nobel-prize-joseph-stiglitz-202041681.html

FYI not that this makes Trump right on the economy, but Stiglitz is a moron.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:55 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Best Potus the world ever had, so to say ...

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

Yeah it’s kinda refreshing to have a POTUS who doesn’t hide his corrupt plans.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:05 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:06 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
16m
Turkey President Erdogan giving a live press conference before flying to Ukraine.

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
11m
LIVE — Erdoğan: Initial information indicates that some 30-35 Assad regime soldiers were neutralized in the operation in Idlib. Via
@DailySabah

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
1m
Smart move by Turkey President Erdoğan:

We have given Russian authorities the message not to confront Turkish operation in Idlib as it only targets the regime.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:33 am

@StrategicNews2
🔴A gas pipeline exploded between #Israel and #Egypt in the north of the #Sinai peninsula. The attack comes just days after the audio from ISIS spokesman AbouHamza calls for launching a "new phase" of "jihad", targeting #Israel.

First ISIS attack against Israel? More likely to be Hamas but let's see the Egpyt Sinai border with Israel is massive so let's see if ISIS start carrying out attacks against Israel.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:27 am

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
12m
SANA news- 🇸🇾Footage from newly secured villages and territory but the Syrian Arab Army in southern #Idlib province #Syria #Syrianarmy🇸🇾please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates 🇸🇾

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:27 am

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
30m
Breaking .. SANA
No injuries or damages as a result of the Turkish bombing of the sites of the Syrian government in #Idlib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:30 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
12m
4 Russian Service Members Were Reportedly Killed In Militants’ Attack In Western Aleppo http://dlvr.it/RPGq6V

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:34 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
6m
NEW — Russia says Turkey didn’t inform Moscow about the movement of its troops in Idlib and that’s why Turkish soldiers were targeted.

It also says Turkish aircraft didn’t breach Syrian airspace and no Turkish airstrike was registered — Sputnik

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:02 am

Rojava Network
@RojavaNetwork
·
1h
#Kobanî: Cancellation of the Russian-Turkish joint military patrol in eastern countryside of the city of Kobanî, because the Turkish side did not attend today.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:31 am

Trump the moron sent a congratulations message to Super Bowl winning team but didn't know where they were from and instead sent his congratulations to the wrong US state...

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:37 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:25 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
#BREAKING Pan-Islamic OIC (Organisation of Islamic Cooperation) rejects Trump's Mideast plan
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
Turkish Defense Ministry announces death of Turkish forces up to 6 in attack by Syrian army in Idlib (Sputnik).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:30 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
·
28m
Russian military reveals the details of the mutual shelling between the Syrian and the Turkish army in #Idlib
https://wp.me/pa9J8V-p2C
#Syria #Syrian_Army #Turkey #Turkish_Army

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:59 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
11m
The map of control south  Saraqib after the advance of the Syrian Army in Idlib countryside

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 EP2UV7jW4AA0-bZ?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:31 pm

War on info ...

Exclamation Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:40 pm

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:41 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
21m
Jihadists launch powerful counter-offensive in #Aleppo, capture T-90 tank https://is.gd/Bt6peu #Syria

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:43 pm

Lies, always lies ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next