Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
Martial Rokossovsky
FoShizzle
Pillar2
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
shachalnur
Zambeezi
Talos
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
16 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:34 pm

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 697712634
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by The Original Mind Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snipers again Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:57 pm

Snipers again

Back to top Go down

Post by Third force Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:09 am

Snipers again wrote:

Abdul-Mehdi spoke angrily of how the Americans had ruined the country and now refused to complete the infrastructure and electricity grid projects unless they are promised 50% of oil revenues - Which Abdul-Mehdi refused.

Abdul-Mehdi: This is why I visited China and signed an important agreement with them to undertake the construction instead. Upon my return, Trump called me to rescind the agreement, and when I refused, he threatened me with huge demonstrations against me that would end my PM-ship

Abdul-Mehdi: And so indeed huge demos materialised against me, and Trump calls again and says, if I don’t comply w/ his demands, he will station Marines snipers atop highest buildings, who will target and kill protestors and security forces alike, in an attempt to pressure me.

Abdul-Mehdi: After this, when our Minister of Defense publicly said that a third side was targeting both protestors and security (just as Trump threatened), I receive a new call from Trump who threatened to kill both me and the MoD if we keep talking about this “third side”.

Third force

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:15 am

RT (@RT_com) Tweeted:
BREAKING: Iranian MPs declare all of US military ‘terrorist entity’ after General #Soleimani killing

https://t.co/X4ym2NJnF7 https://t.co/HPgtUoA0pa https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1214443553578991618?s=20
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:21 am

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 ENo9WXHXYAAeKOd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:25 am

Third force wrote:
Snipers again wrote:

Abdul-Mehdi spoke angrily of how the Americans had ruined the country and now refused to complete the infrastructure and electricity grid projects unless they are promised 50% of oil revenues - Which Abdul-Mehdi refused.

Abdul-Mehdi: This is why I visited China and signed an important agreement with them to undertake the construction instead. Upon my return, Trump called me to rescind the agreement, and when I refused, he threatened me with huge demonstrations against me that would end my PM-ship

Abdul-Mehdi: And so indeed huge demos materialised against me, and Trump calls again and says, if I don’t comply w/ his demands, he will station Marines snipers atop highest buildings, who will target and kill protestors and security forces alike, in an attempt to pressure me.

Abdul-Mehdi: After this, when our Minister of Defense publicly said that a third side was targeting both protestors and security (just as Trump threatened), I receive a new call from Trump who threatened to kill both me and the MoD if we keep talking about this “third side”.

fuel to fire bounce
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:28 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:29 am

Zambeezi wrote:#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 ENo9WXHXYAAeKOd
How did you post this image? I was trying to figure how to post images earlier.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:33 am

Christmas in the Transfiguration Cathedral

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:38 am

The Original Mind wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 ENo9WXHXYAAeKOd
ez-pz
rt. ckik on image you want / copy image location / paste url to image tool in forum menu
#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Menu10
clik 'insert' / done

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:41 am

Zambeezi wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
ez-pz rt. ckik on image you want / copy image location / paste url to image tool in forum menu/clik 'insert'
#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Menu10

And if you want to upload one click the icon on the left on this
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:52 am

this (of course) was after that 'other' time in Sinjar (Iraq)
when the Peshmerga/Kurds
FIRST DISARMED
then ABANDONED Yezidiis and literally left them defenseless to face (minutes later)
ISIS capture/rape/slaughter.
then
began to co-smuggle Syrian oil w/ ISIS as 'partners' into Batman refineries in Turkey as Obama coalition in Erbil watched & 'pretend' bombed
and Erdo's son then sold the oil to waiting Israeli brokers.
nice folks.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:20 am

Zambeezi wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
ez-pz
rt. ckik on image you want / copy image location / paste url to image tool in forum menu
clik 'insert' / done
Cool thanks.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:32 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
5m
IRAN TO GO AHEAD WITH ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM AS IT NEEDS: ARAGHCHI

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:41 am

Snipers again wrote:
^^^^^This is bombshell news/report/testimony. affraid

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:49 am

Nuke? #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1050255049
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:00 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:02 am

Nuke68 wrote:

Nuke? #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1050255049
Wow, very possible. But then it left London - would they load up nukes there?
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:03 am

Iran Front Page
@IranFrontPage
·
2h
IRGC Chief: If US makes any new move after our revenge, we'll set fire to the place they love. And they know where it is
#Soleimani

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:06 am

Wow

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:10 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:12 am

Aurora Intel (@AuroraIntel) Tweeted:
Initial reports of a stampede at Qassem Soleimani's funeral in his hometown of #Kerman, #Iran, reports of several people killed and wounded. https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1214473443950972928?s=20
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:16 am

Nuke68 wrote:

https://ops.group/blog/france-switches-to-atc-by-notam-only/?fbclid=IwAR1f_kxq9ZM6A25cOaGb7DuRpkX9lv5u-cO3gBW-Hjm1cfxM1WpHdsqSwqg

Found that out on the comments, theres also one stating it's a tanker air craft
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:20 am

The Original Mind wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:

Wow, very possible. But then it left London - would they load up nukes there?

Mildenhall is about 75 miles north of London and that's mostly Supply & Support units based there plus the US withdrew nuclear weapons of UK soil about a decade ago roughly
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:21 am

The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:Aurora Intel (@AuroraIntel) Tweeted:
Initial reports of a stampede at Qassem Soleimani's funeral in his hometown of #Kerman, #Iran, reports of several people killed and wounded. https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1214473443950972928?s=20

Aurora Intel (@AuroraIntel) Tweeted:
Some reports suggesting up to 20 killed/wounded. https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1214476428617666560?s=20
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:25 am

The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:

https://ops.group/blog/france-switches-to-atc-by-notam-only/?fbclid=IwAR1f_kxq9ZM6A25cOaGb7DuRpkX9lv5u-cO3gBW-Hjm1cfxM1WpHdsqSwqg

Found that out on the comments, theres also one stating it's a tanker air craft
Fucking French. Can they do anything right?
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next