Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
Martial Rokossovsky
FoShizzle
Pillar2
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
shachalnur
Zambeezi
Talos
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
16 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:52 am

(Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Mike Pence will give a speech next Monday laying out the government's policy on Iran.
https://twitter.com/Rover829/status/1214327193154670592
prolly gonnna leave out the 14 9/11 hijackers this time clown

========

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 4029985365

This is the sound of silence (Simon & Garfunkel)

Hey, the zoo in Krefeld needs a few Orange (Utan) men, this one could fit well too.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:06 am

Zambeezi wrote:is it me
or is anyone else noticing
that the there has been since the assassination
a kind of 'merger' (even if only temporary) of 'us' and 'them' in the geo-twitter-intel world?
I think there's like this 'introspection' going on in the OSINT community...
not the 'hardcore' langley/mossad psyop accounts.... like Babak etc...
but the 'others'... the hardcore 'believers' / OSINT hobby nerd/club types...
they're
fucking
stunned.
i think it's notable... and fun.
is it just me? maybe. idk.... my cocktail hour has already begun.
a winter brandy. a good book & a warm house. I am grateful.
#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Cheers10

Here in the German forum most of the hardcore US/NATO propagandists are hiding under their stones ATM ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:06 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 4029985365

This is the sound of silence (Simon & Garfunkel)

Hey, the zoo in Krefeld needs a few Orange (Utan) men, this one could fit well too.

pirat
orangutans r skeptical, giraffes r insincere & the elephants r kindly (but they're dumb!)
elephant

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:15 am

muh oil
#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 010-HIMARS-in-Jordan-DVIDS
High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS) — M142 - USAASC
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:27 am

**update:
Intel Crab pulled this cuz 'old image' used

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:37 am

I think Iran won't target the US they will do 4 things change the rules in Syria and attack Israel every time Israel targets Syria from now on, Order Hezbollah to constantly target Israeli aircraft in Lebanese airspace, Use the PMF to push out America in Iraq completely using both political and military means and finally I think Iran will start arming the Taliban for the first time with ATGMs and MANPADS for the first time to push US out of Afghanistan.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:48 am

i abso fuking lutely believe this... trump had NO clue whom he was about to assassinate.
Gen. Miley is a professional killer who should NEVER have unfiltered access.
no check. no balance.

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 ENohfxwX0AIVEjl

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2020/01/trump-moves-to-unite-the-middle-east-irony.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:53 am

Talos wrote:
I think Iran won't target the US
they will do 4 things:
1.change the rules in Syria and attack Israel every time Israel targets Syria from now on,
2.Order Hezbollah to constantly target Israeli aircraft in Lebanese airspace,
3.Use the PMF to push out America in Iraq completely using both political and military means
4.finally I think Iran will start arming the Taliban for the first time with ATGMs and MANPADS for the first time to push US out of Afghanistan.
We know you by now Talos....  this sounds more like 'the Talos' all I want for Christmas wish list'. hahaha. it'd be nice... every single wish. eeyup.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:15 am

The militants of the Islamic State attacked a group of soldiers of the 9th brigade of the Syrian Arab army in Deir ez-Zor governorate. Reportedly, as a result of the attack, one soldier was killed, 9 were injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:24 am

boom.

AlMayadeenLive

United States: Paul: I will support my fellow Democratic bill to limit the president's military powers to wage war

United States: Paul: One has to be a fool to believe that withdrawal from the nuclear agreement and the assassination of Soleimani will lead to better negotiations.

United States: Republican Senator Rand Paul: The assassination of a military brigade of another country is a war act and it is not easy to justify it with the inevitable dangers
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:08 am

Hussein Dehghan, Khamenei's military adviser: We will not engage in a comprehensive war with the United States under any circumstances, but if the US launches a war against Iran, we will not remain closed.
https://twitter.com/IranIntlbrk/status/1214364250749231104
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:20 am

52 F-35 Fighter Jets Launched In Show Of Readiness
video: https://ksltv.com/428731/52-f-35-fighter-jets-launched-in-show-of-readiness/
#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Big-line

F-35B
cannot fly at higher than Mach 1.2 for more than 80 total seconds before needing a 3 minute cooldown period,
at higher than Mach 1.3 it risks structural damage at over 40 seconds
F-35C
cannot fly at Mach 1.3 more than 50 seconds before needing a cooldown period.
F-35A
assume it must have similar restrictions since the only major differences between C and A are wing size for carrier takeoff.

**Structural damage includes damage to the stealth coating + rear stabilizer, which houses its antennas.
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28488/f-35-hit-with-cluster-bomb-of-damning-reports-as-dod-eyes-full-rate-production
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:42 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:03 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:36 am

Wow what a surprise .After  I posted thread as AC on GLP about Polish people supporting Iran ,warmonger shills attacked me :Fuck Poland Bomb Iran etc.They got so confused that one Israeli bot called other Israeli bot  a Putinbot.That's 5 star trolling  Very Happy I laughed so much at this situation Smile Hehehhe ( I know I deleted my account but I did this thread to piss off this warmonger wankers !)
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0i163LOKpg&feature=youtu.be

Final funeral in Kerman live
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:53 am

Donald Trump’s former national security adviser willing to testify at impeachment trial
"There has been a significant development in the Trump impeachment saga, with the President’s former national security adviser John Bolton indicating he is willing to testify before the Senate."
https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trumps-former-national-security-adviser-willing-to-testify-at-impeachment-trial/news-story/a509e0fa3e56b79dad196ddd04968058

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:52 am

Morning

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2630940983

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:01 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:08 am

Pillar2 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0i163LOKpg&feature=youtu.be

Final funeral in Kerman live

Thanks for link.

It's obvious - Trump made him immortal.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:18 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
56m
Turkish-backed forces reenter #Sirte after losing city to Libyan Army https://aml.ink/vRbDV #Libya

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:24 am

Well, reading over the last 4 pages it looks like what we have is utter confusion in the US administration and military coupled with a realization on the part of some high ranking individuals in the military that we need to get out of Iraq ASAP. Moderates in Trumps inner circle are bailing, Trump is doubling down on his tough guy attitude, factions are struggling to own the response to this, miscommunication is rife, Israel is stepping into the shadows, Europe is bracing and withdrawing, and Iran is organizing itself and it’s proxies while waiting to see what America does. It’s a shitshow.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:26 am

#42 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2080354346
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Farage is a Loser Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 am

Farage is a Loser

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:28 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:30 am

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next