Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Mr Badger
Pillar2
boris
ShockJock
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
Nuke68
H10
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:51 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
Jan 4
Thousands of Marines head to the Middle East on USS Bataan-Al-Arabia-----fresh meat arrives.

3 members of my wife's family are shipping over to the region. Of course, the family praises their patriotism yet voices concern for their safety. These fools signed up to fight govcorp's wars abroad and despite the family's awareness that we have no real interest in the region or right to be there, they still throw around the old tired platitudes that lead to the destructions of lives - of both the soldiers and the civilians in the ME. One of these family members is just out of high school. And of course if they are killed or maimed no dissenting voice criticizing their decision or the government's policy will be allowed in the family - because he is a war hero.

America has a war culture. It crosses the political spectrum. Thankfully war culture is dying out in Europe. Sadly I don't foresee it dying out in America because unlike Europe, America is probably not going to see the kind of domestic destruction wrought by an event like WW2. America is shielded by its oceans, so can sit back in comfort while destroying lives across the globes.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:@shachalnur
AlMuhandis & Suleimani bodies are in Iran for DNA test and funeral in three cities.
پیکر ابو مهدی المهندس به همراه پیکر سردار سلیمانی به تهران منتقل شد

🔹الحشد الشعبی اعلام کرد که پیکر ابو مهدی المهندس به همراه پیکر سپهبد قاسم سلیمانی برای انجام آزمایش دی‌ان‌ای به تهران منتقل شده و پس از آزمایش به نجف برای خاکسپاری در وادی‌السلام منتقل می‌شود.
https://t.me/FarsNewsInt/84063
http://fna.ir/decbrp
@FarsNewsInt

The body of Abu Mehdi Al-Mohandes, along with the body of Sardar Suleimani, was transferred to Tehran

Al-Shashed al-Shaabi announced that the body of Abu Mehdi Al-Mohandes, along with the body of Lieutenant General Qassim Suleimani, would be transferred to Tehran for DNA testing and then transferred to Najaf for burial in Wadi al-Islam.

why DNA tests?

I saw the photo of the undamaged hand with the ring,and I'm convinced.

so we have a very serious situation,and we have to believe soleimani was blown up in a place there's no way to check what really happened there.

I also see most of the world taking distance from Trump,like they're not sure what the heck is going on.

is it unthinkable iran faked Soleimani's death?

They have a lot to gain from it.

they have turned the whole middle east against the US and split the opposition against them (US/Israel vs europe)without doing a thing.

It would be quite brilliant.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:57 am

shachalnur wrote:
AlMuhandis & Suleimani bodies are in Iran for DNA test and funeral in three cities.

🔹الحشد الشعبی اعلام کرد که پیکر ابو مهدی المهندس به همراه پیکر سپهبد قاسم سلیمانی برای انجام آزمایش دی‌ان‌ای به تهران منتقل شده و پس از آزمایش به نجف برای خاکسپاری در وادی‌السلام منتقل می‌شود.
@FarsNewsInt

The body of Abu Mehdi Al-Mohandes, along with the body of Sardar Suleimani, was transferred to Tehran

Al-Shashed al-Shaabi announced that the body of Abu Mehdi Al-Mohandes, along with the body of Lieutenant General Qassim Suleimani, would be transferred to Tehran for DNA testing and then transferred to Najaf for burial in Wadi al-Islam.

why DNA tests?

so we have a very serious situation,and we have to believe soleimani was blown up in a place there's no way to check what really happened there.

I also see most of the world taking distance from Trump,like they're not sure what the heck is going on.

they have turned the whole middle east against the US and split the opposition against them (US/Israel vs europe)without doing a thing.

DNA tests because of burrial. They want ensure that the corpses won't be mixed as they were severely damaged.

Speaks about DNA tests mentioned in previous tweet:

TØM CΛT
@TomtheBasedCat
·
3h
Continued from previous

What's going on in Tehran is a DNA test in order to properly separate the remains. Muhandis is still going to be buried in the Valley of Peace in accordance to his Will.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:01 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Are Americans finally waking up?

not yet. Evil or Very Mad

They should do so asap...
i know.. i know... some people just won't listen though.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 ENdm3sHXYAAwIfq
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:05 am

The Original Mind wrote:
@ynms79797979
·
Jan 4
Thousands of Marines head to the Middle East on USS Bataan-Al-Arabia-----fresh meat arrives.

3 members of my wife's family are shipping over to the region. Of course, the family praises their patriotism yet voices concern for their safety. These fools signed up to fight govcorp's wars abroad and despite the family's awareness that we have no real interest in the region or right to be there, they still throw around the old tired platitudes that lead to the destructions of lives - of both the soldiers and the civilians in the ME. One of these family members is just out of high school. And of course if they are killed or maimed no dissenting voice criticizing their decision or the government's policy will be allowed in the family - because he is a war hero.

America has a war culture. It crosses the political spectrum. Thankfully war culture is dying out in Europe. Sadly I don't foresee it dying out in America because unlike Europe, America is probably not going to see the kind of domestic destruction wrought by an event like WW2. America is shielded by its oceans, so can sit back in comfort while destroying lives across the globes.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 949160760

Well said. And this is why it is important, for the countries that want to be sovereign, to have strong deterrence. It is unlikely to see Iranian or Korean navy invading California because some warmonger sitting in the White House decided to bomb their capital. But if you have weapon, that can deliver appropriate response regardless distance...you see how Trump shits his pants regarding North Korea. It was smart move to put one of the globalists' centers on this de facto island. And imagine their rage that Russia and China have such deterrence and they can do shit about them.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:06 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:19 am

Tea Pain
@TeaPainUSA
·
6h
Trump: "I will end the endless wars."

MAGA: "Boo, wars!"

Trump: "I assassinated the top general in Iran."

MAGA: "Yay, wars!"

Trump: "I will bring the troops home."

MAGA: "Yay! Bring them home!"

Trump: "I'm sending more troops to the Middle East."

MAGA: "Yay! Go Troops!"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:26 am

Elijah J. Magnier
@ejmalrai
·
19m
#BreakingNews:
Both largest Parliamentary coalitions in the Parliament Al-Fateh (Hadi al-Ameri) and Sairoun (Moqtada al-Sdar) agreed to vote for the withdrawal of all #US forces from #Iraq today.

Almost there. It is most likely for the resolution to go through.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:31 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
2m
NEWS BREAKING ALERT: United States Issues a National Terrorism Advisory on Iran

https://newsbreakinglive.com/2020/01/04/news-breaking-alert-united-states-issues-a-national-terrorism-advisory-on-iran/

False flag ahead.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:31 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:

@FarsNewsInt

why DNA tests?

DNA tests because of burrial. They want ensure that the corpses won't be mixed as they were severely damaged.

Speaks about DNA tests mentioned in previous tweet:

TØM CΛT
@TomtheBasedCat
·
3h
Continued from previous

What's going on in Tehran is a DNA test in order to properly separate the remains. Muhandis is still going to be buried in the Valley of Peace in accordance to his Will.

That's all great,and sounds as if all is well..

but we're entering a new fase:

assymetrical warfare,that includes virusses(watch china and middle east),economy and disinfo ou've never dreamt of.

to separate fact from fiction will be the biggest challenge.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:36 am

Hussein Mohamed
@HussienM12
·
6m
BREAKING: Al Shabab media reports heavy attack on both US and Kenyan army bases in Lamu. the attack starts with a suicide blast according to a pro Shabab website.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:39 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hussein Mohamed
@HussienM12
·
6m
BREAKING: Al Shabab media reports heavy attack on both US and Kenyan army bases in Lamu. the attack starts with a suicide blast according to a pro Shabab website.

Hamza Mohamed
@Hamza_Africa
·
17m
BREAKING NEWS: #AlShabaab fighters have attacked a US military base in Lamu county, #Kenya.

Reports say a suicide bomber involved in the attack on Camp Simba in Manda Bay.

Al-Shabab is Iran linked. Wait for it...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:43 am

Zambeezi wrote:wow. Shocked
I observed this in real time.
so... I joined the Intel Crab OSINT discord 'live' forum and sat in a 'corner' watching.
5000+ registered 'members' (segregated into rank/class/distinction/privilege)
1000+ currently 'online'

so Kaleb A. Barlow (a member) posted a news tweet @ 3:39pm...
apparently the 'watchmen' didn't like it....
so.. I watched as (4) 'other' members 'tagged' it for 'delete'...
#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Discor10
https://twitter.com/farnazfassihi/status/1213559779521679361?s=09
within 20 minutes...
twitter.com terminated the tweet and the account. (I shit U not.) affraid

twenty MINUTES carl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Maxresdefault

makes GLP look like kindergarten  Twisted Evil

It's still there, as is the account:

The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:48 am

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
·
7m
BREAKING: The body of Qassem Soleimani has arrived in Tehran

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:53 am

David M. Beneš
@DMBenes
·
13h
Halliburton and Baker Hughes expats departed Iraq today, BP expats leaving tomorrow.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:59 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:David M. Beneš
@DMBenes
·
13h
Halliburton and Baker Hughes expats departed Iraq today, BP expats leaving tomorrow.

17 years after the invasion, the West is fleeing Iraq.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:44 am

The Original Mind wrote:

Ive seen this movie before its called The Omen

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by oink Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:25 am

Zambeezi wrote:Germans grow frustrated with internet speed & coverage

An accurate *comment* below the vid
*18 hours ago
I smell bullschneider!
This is a 5G promo video!
how ever........if your phone is smart, what are you?*

I have been to Germany several times, just normal wifi internet
just like in Holland

They are pushing for 5G

5G kills

oink

Back to top Go down

Post by oink Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:58 am

The Trump administration is telling fairytales about its murder of Major General Qassem Soleimani.

Fact is that Trump is following the plan of the Foundation of the Defense of Democracy (FDD) which was originally founded as EMET (Hebrew for "truth"), "to provide education to enhance Israel’s image in North America." Undercover video from Al Jazeerah caught the Israeli ex-intel official Sima Vakhnin-Gil in 2017 saying "We have FDD" when she was asked how Israel lobbies for its interests.

FDD was tasked by Israel to instigate a U.S. war on Iran. Following FDD's plans Trump and his advisors are trying to provoke Iran to retaliate in a way that allows them to launch such a war.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/

oink

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:00 am

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:17 am

The Original Mind wrote:
@ynms79797979
·
Jan 4

America knows war strengthens their economy with oil arms & drugs all traded in the dollar it makes sense for them to push the situation so others spend...

It's why NATO is by far a protection racket its lost its core principle since the days of its principle existence, Trump himself said pay up or you will not have garenteed support if it's ever required...

Spot on with the realities of war something of which the US homeland has never felt outside of military circles and that's only in terms of casualties, the cost & psychological impacts of whole cities & civilians in astronomical numbers killed is something they've never experienced, it makes for complacency & naievity.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:19 am

The Original Mind wrote:

😂😂 the picture is a stock picture of Royal Marines Commandos, the story however is something I think was expected, it's likely a mixture of SAS SBS & SRR plus support groups like 1 para & royal marines.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:36 am

The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
@ynms79797979
·
Jan 4

America knows war strengthens their economy with oil arms & drugs all traded in the dollar it makes sense for them to push the situation so others spend...

It's why NATO is by far a protection racket its lost its core principle since the days of its principle existence, Trump himself said pay up or you will not have garenteed support if it's ever required...

Spot on with the realities of war something of which the US homeland has never felt outside of military circles and that's only in terms of casualties, the cost & psychological impacts of whole cities & civilians in astronomical numbers killed is something they've never experienced, it makes for complacency & naievity.

Arguably Britain enjoyed the same complacency and naivete until WWII and the Blitz. The destruction of cities woke the Brits up to the reality of war pretty sharpish - British warmongering declined sharply after that.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:37 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next