Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Mr Badger
Pillar2
boris
ShockJock
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
Nuke68
H10
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:12 pm

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING

©halecos Amarillosᴳᴸᴼᴮᴬᴸ 🔥ʷAͤNͣOͬNͤYˡMͤOᵍUͥSͦⁿ🔥 (@ChalecosAmarill) Tweeted:
📽🆘 #Breaking #Libya
Video from the military academy in #Tripoli #libya hit by a #LNA airstrike #Haftar #GNA

Tripoli government says 28+ people killed in an airstrike by foreign aircraft on a military academy in the city.
Reports say it was a UAE drone https://t.co/TTGFr6Go9j https://twitter.com/ChalecosAmarill/status/1213682248249155584?s=20
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:18 pm

The Original Mind wrote:
The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
Jan 4
Thousands of Marines head to the Middle East on USS Bataan-Al-Arabia-----fresh meat arrives.

3 members of my wife's family are shipping over to the region. Of course, the family praises their patriotism yet voices concern for their safety. These fools signed up to fight govcorp's wars abroad and despite the family's awareness that we have no real interest in the region or right to be there, they still throw around the old tired platitudes that lead to the destructions of lives - of both the soldiers and the civilians in the ME. One of these family members is just out of high school. And of course if they are killed or maimed no dissenting voice criticizing their decision or the government's policy will be allowed in the family - because he is a war hero.

America has a war culture. It crosses the political spectrum. Thankfully war culture is dying out in Europe. Sadly I don't foresee it dying out in America because unlike Europe, America is probably not going to see the kind of domestic destruction wrought by an event like WW2. America is shielded by its oceans, so can sit back in comfort while destroying lives across the globes.

America knows war strengthens their economy with oil arms & drugs all traded in the dollar it makes sense for them to push the situation so others spend...

It's why NATO is by far a protection racket its lost its core principle since the days of its principle existence, Trump himself said pay up or you will not have garenteed support if it's ever required...

Spot on with the realities of war something of which the US homeland has never felt outside of military circles and that's only in terms of casualties, the cost & psychological impacts of whole cities & civilians in astronomical numbers killed is something they've never experienced, it makes for complacency & naievity.

Arguably Britain enjoyed the same complacency and naivete until WWII and the Blitz. The destruction of cities woke the Brits up to the reality of war pretty sharpish - British warmongering declined sharply after that.  

Aye, personally I think it was more the body count in general that had the greater impact seeing as London was bombed during WW1 and the threat shifted more towards communism but Chamberlain danced with the devil and it bit him on the ass...

I think the British public had always been war wary given the centuries of experience we had in the matter but I believe the sense of it being dutiful went away post WW2 where the colonial era died out, it's why the elite had to change tact in the way they control resources including people, the US was in the best position for this, ultimately to combat the spread of communism & to secure it's own financial future for decades to come and now that a lot of nations are back up on their feet the US military isnt needed by others around the world, that strikes fear in the US leadership.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:20 pm

The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING

📽🆘 #Breaking #Libya
Video from the military academy in #Tripoli #libya hit by a #LNA airstrike #Haftar #GNA

Tripoli government says 28+ people killed in an airstrike by foreign aircraft on a military academy in the city.
Reports say it was a UAE drone https://t.co/TTGFr6Go9j https://twitter.com/ChalecosAmarill/status/1213682248249155584?s=20

So generally speaking where are we with the conflict in Libya?
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:25 pm

The Original Mind wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
@ynms79797979
·
Jan 4
Thousands of Marines head to the Middle East on USS Bataan-Al-Arabia-----fresh meat arrives.

3 members of my wife's family are shipping over to the region. Of course, the family praises their patriotism yet voices concern for their safety. These fools signed up to fight govcorp's wars abroad and despite the family's awareness that we have no real interest in the region or right to be there, they still throw around the old tired platitudes that lead to the destructions of lives - of both the soldiers and the civilians in the ME. One of these family members is just out of high school. And of course if they are killed or maimed no dissenting voice criticizing their decision or the government's policy will be allowed in the family - because he is a war hero.

America has a war culture. It crosses the political spectrum. Thankfully war culture is dying out in Europe. Sadly I don't foresee it dying out in America because unlike Europe, America is probably not going to see the kind of domestic destruction wrought by an event like WW2. America is shielded by its oceans, so can sit back in comfort while destroying lives across the globes.

America knows war strengthens their economy with oil arms & drugs all traded in the dollar it makes sense for them to push the situation so others spend...

It's why NATO is by far a protection racket its lost its core principle since the days of its principle existence, Trump himself said pay up or you will not have garenteed support if it's ever required...

Spot on with the realities of war something of which the US homeland has never felt outside of military circles and that's only in terms of casualties, the cost & psychological impacts of whole cities & civilians in astronomical numbers killed is something they've never experienced, it makes for complacency & naievity.

Arguably Britain enjoyed the same complacency and naivete until WWII and the Blitz. The destruction of cities woke the Brits up to the reality of war pretty sharpish - British warmongering declined sharply after that.  

Aye, personally I think it was more the body count in general that had the greater impact seeing as London was bombed during WW1 and the threat shifted more towards communism but Chamberlain danced with the devil and it bit him on the ass...

I think the British public had always been war wary given the centuries of experience we had in the matter but I believe the sense of it being dutiful went away post WW2 where the colonial era died out, it's why the elite had to change tact in the way they control resources including people, the US was in the best position for this, ultimately to combat the spread of communism & to secure it's own financial future for decades to come and now that a lot of nations are back up on their feet the US military isnt needed by others around the world, that strikes fear in the US leadership.

That's a good point. Traditional British values are non interventionist - Brits wanted to mind their business and that of their parish and village/town. Britain didn't display the kind of warmongering attitude American culture displays. The American attitude is travel the world to secure it and whenever someone rocks the boat the automatic response is "we're superior, how dare you threaten our control of international affairs." And its definitely a bipartisan attitude. And it goes all the way to the common man - Britain's historical interventionism was the attitude of the elite. Americans are perfectly to drop bombs when their favorite politician says its necessary.

I reckon we might see America kicked out of the ME in the wake of this strike. It's going to be very different in 15 years.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:52 pm

The Original Mind wrote:
The_Real_Mr_Anderson wrote:GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING

📽🆘 #Breaking #Libya

So generally speaking where are we with the conflict in Libya?

Turkey is going balls deep in Libya its basically structured its potential deployment around a parliament approval similar to what they done with Syria the approval has been granted for upto a year, allowing Turkey to send troops to Libya in support of the current recognised government GNA...

The Airstrike in the video above was conducted by Haftars forces likely a drone, he has the support of UAE Saudi Egypt & I believe Russia...

The Turkish approval to deploy troops to Libya was at the request of the GNA where as the Parliament HoR which I believe is in support of LNA Haftar called it treason and has called for breaking of ties with Turkey...

It remains to be seen if Turkey does actually put boots on the ground, at least anytime soon but the LNA have already said they'd target Turkish ships & any personnel in Libya so it's a hairy time.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:57 pm

The Original Mind wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
@ynms79797979
·
Jan 4

That's a good point. Traditional British values are non interventionist - Brits wanted to mind their business and that of their parish and village/town. Britain didn't display the kind of warmongering attitude American culture displays. The American attitude is travel the world to secure it and whenever someone rocks the boat the automatic response is "we're superior, how dare you threaten our control of international affairs." And its definitely a bipartisan attitude. And it goes all the way to the common man - Britain's historical interventionism was the attitude of the elite. Americans are perfectly to drop bombs when their favorite politician says its necessary.

I reckon we might see America kicked out of the ME in the wake of this strike. It's going to be very different in 15 years.

I think Iraq is considering expelling US forces but its whether the US would comply in a orderly fashion, no doubt theres pressure being applied from all angles...

I think on Britain's part we knew our time was up with regards to colonialism especially when we were exhausted by what was in effect 2 successive world wars you can still see elements of imperialism within the etonian elite but it's not as physical as it once was, knowing that by large the British public isn't supporting of it...

The US is as you said very much like do as I say or else... Merica.
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:18 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:24 pm

# Brussels - The European Union invites the Iranian Foreign Minister to visit Brussels

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:27 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:33 pm

https://twitter.com/Lyobserver/status/1213719879989309440?s=19
The Libya Observer (@Lyobserver)
#Libya demands an emergency meeting of the United Nations Security Council to discuss Haftar’s atrocities and war crimes following the deadly airstrike on Tripoli Military College that left 28 cadets dead and 23 others wounded

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:40 pm

طوني بولس
(@TonyBouloss)
The Pentagon distributes a video of the elimination of the terrorist Soleimani: The killing took place on the AH _64 Apache with a Hillfire missile, but then the armor machine was opened for them to verify their fragmentation https://t.co/8xnA7cf4bC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Zambeezi wrote:طوني بولس
(@TonyBouloss)
The Pentagon distributes a video of the elimination of the terrorist Soleimani: The killing took place on the AH _64 Apache with a Hillfire missile, but then the armor machine was opened for them to verify their fragmentation https://t.co/8xnA7cf4bC

Laughing like kids, as if it's a fucking game.

They'll be laughing their way into body bags before long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Naman Tarcha نعمان طرشه(@NamanTarcha)
+++ # Iraq Urgent session of the Iraqi Parliament. The resolution will commit the Iraqi government to withdraw the request for help from the Int Coalition in the fight against ISIS and to present a formal US complaint for violations of Iraqi sovereignty. #Baghdad +++

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Naman Tarcha نعمان طرشه(@NamanTarcha)
+++ # Iraq Urgent session of the Iraqi Parliament. The resolution will commit the Iraqi government to withdraw the request for help from the Int Coalition in the fight against ISIS and to present a formal US complaint for violations of Iraqi sovereignty. #Baghdad +++

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
11m
#BreakingNews
About 170 Iraqi MPs sign draft law urging U.S. forces to leave country

#Iraq #Suleimani #Solemani #SoleimaniAssassination

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Zambeezi wrote:طوني بولس
(@TonyBouloss)

I think that's old video, probably AC-130 attack.

EDIT:

1:35 ->

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
Iraqi sources:

The text of the bill that Parliament will vote on requires the government to end the presence of any foreign forces

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:54 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
7m
Important - Spokesman for Iranian foreign ministry:

"Iran will respond to the assassination of Sleimani and will seek to not cause a war against the Iranian people"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5m
Rouhani: US to Pay Heavy Price for Assassinating Soleimani
http://fna.ir/decc8e

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:04 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
5m
Trump brags about spending $2 trillion on military as he issues more threats to #Iran https://aml.ink/YfUeC #US

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:05 pm

The Associated Press
@AP
·
5m
BREAKING: U.S. military says the situation at a Kenyan airfield used by U.S. forces is "fluid" as fighting reportedly continues

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:05 pm

deleted

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:06 pm

The Associated Press
@AP
·
5m
BREAKING: U.S. military says the situation at a Kenyan airfield used by U.S. forces is "fluid" as fighting reportedly continues

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next