Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Pillar2
Matjaz
Talos
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
5m
Syria in 3 pictures

#Syria

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EKFesPXW4AIRyG0?format=jpg&name=900x900

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:20 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:38 pm

This shit is literally unbelievable. It makes me want to smash something.

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
15m
Neoliberal Corporate Media running Evidence Free Smears Of Tulsi Gabbard Being A "Russian Asset".

Jimmy Dore thoroughly debunks all the media's lies.
https://youtu.be/O_iJsy-bJ-k

#BoycottMSNBC

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:43 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
9m
Caitlin Johnstone: Responses To This Accurate and Honest Tulsi Gabbard Tweet, Show How Easy It Is To Indoctrinate & Brainwash People With Lies.

People Prefer Comforting Lies Over Unpleasant Truths
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/responses-to-this-tweet-show-how-people-fixate-on-narrative-over-fact-b43925719952

#BoycottMSNBC

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:You won't hear about this...:

absolutely awesome. Here's to the people of Iran... who held candle light vigils for us during 9/11. Amazing Persians!
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:43 pm

Colombia. US supported regime kills its people...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:You won't hear about this...:

absolutely awesome. Here's to the people of Iran... who held candle light vigils for us during 9/11. Amazing Persians!

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This shit is literally unbelievable. It makes me want to smash something.
Ian56
@Ian56789
·
15m
Neoliberal Corporate Media running Evidence Free Smears Of Tulsi Gabbard Being A "Russian Asset".
#BoycottMSNBC

listened to the whole thing just now. absolute gold.
so much truth in 35 minutes made me actually nauseous. srsly. i feel sick.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:11 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This shit is literally unbelievable. It makes me want to smash something.

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
15m

#BoycottMSNBC

The best rated comment under the episode:

x3nine
Russia isn't our enemy.
The people who tell us Russia is our enemy, are.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2713748720

Btw, I just emailed mr. Dore and shared informations collected by Dilyana regarding the weapon smuggling operation. I geuss he already knows the story but just in case. Brilliant serie of investigative reports needs public awareness, no doubt.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:21 am

This movie is so timeless....

Actually, it made me think different way. Matrix and Public Enemy. So, I had to laugh hard everytime the GLP sockpuppets called me Kremlin bot. Because it was Hollywood and US Hip Hop what molded me.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:25 am

Filomena Rocha
@Filomen03258997
·
5m
#Russian Intelligence asserts that the #USA regime is involved in the political crisis in #Bolivia

No shit...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:36 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Ian56
@Ian56789
·
15m
#BoycottMSNBC

listened to the whole thing just now. absolute gold.
so much truth in 35 minutes made me actually nauseous. srsly. i feel sick.

It's minblowing. But that's not all. Sources as CNN, WaPo or NYT are regular sources for the major Czech news agencies (for example). So here you can watch globalist influence over the "sovereign" nations around the globe. No wonder Russia or China intend to ban the fake news media.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:37 am

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 3574812250

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:00 am

MSM caught up finally. Unbelievable...:

Piers Robinson
@PiersRobinson1
·
9m
Sexed-up dossier furore over alleged poison gas attack by Assad https://mol.im/a/7718627 via
@MailOnline

New sexed-up dossier furore: Explosive leaked email claims that UN watchdog's report into alleged poison gas attack by Assad was doctored - so was it to justify British and American missile strikes on Syria?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7718627/Sexed-dossier-furore-alleged-poison-gas-attack-Assad.html

Yet again, we were called Russian bots when we called out the obvious false flag.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:12 am

Caitlin Johnstone ⏳
@caitoz
·
9m
Replying to
@caitoz

@ClarkeMicah
and
@wikileaks
"A leaked email last night dramatically indicated that the UN’s poison gas watchdog had butchered and censored a critical report on an alleged chemical attack in Syria. If substantiated, the revelations will be severely embarrassing for Britain, France and America"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:18 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
So, I had to laugh hard everytime the GLP sockpuppets called me Kremlin bot. Because it was Hollywood and US Hip Hop what molded me.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188
Forget that shit. It was still manipulation. Of another kind, but still manipulation fed to the masses that embraced it enthusiastically. You dared to have a different position in a group dominated by the fake exceptionalism doctrine. To advance, read history - always from multiple opposing sources - it is easy to find today, even material never published for masses.
That is the only way to get closer to the truth.

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:23 am

daily spectator wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
So, I had to laugh hard everytime the GLP sockpuppets called me Kremlin bot. Because it was Hollywood and US Hip Hop what molded me.

Forget that shit. It was still manipulation. Of another kind, but still manipulation fed to the masses that embraced it enthusiastically. You dared to have a different position in a group dominated by the fake exceptionalism doctrine. To advance, read history - always from multiple opposing sources - it is easy to find today, even material never published for masses.
That is the only way to get closer to the truth.

In fact, it's ridiculous, they preach individualism and demand uniformed (mass) thinking. They don't need people who think for themselves but like to cooperate, stand together and  show solidarity. They want a splitted society where every egoist is fighting for himself so that they can destroy one after the other.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:20 am

Putin: Scientists Died Trying To Create Weapon That ‘Has No Equal In The World’
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7712261/Putin-says-dead-scientists-died-trying-create-weapon-no-equal-world.html

It’s a missile with a nuclear propulsion system: 9M730 Burevestnik/Skyfall
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M730_Burevestnik

Russian President Vladimir Putin has told widows of the five scientists who died in a nuclear explosion earlier this year that their husbands were working on ‘the most advanced and unmatched technical’ weaponry.

Putin’s comments came during a ceremony of state decorations at the Kremlin today where he awarded the deceased employees of Russia’s state nuclear company with the Order of Courage, posthumously.

On August 8, five employees of the Russia’s nuclear company, Rosatom, were blown up while testing a nuclear rocket propulsion system at the Nyonoska testing site in the White Sea. The blast caused a brief radiation spike in the nearby city of Severodvinsk.

Putin said that they made ‘an indispensable contribution to the strengthening of the Russian state.’

He expressed his condolences to the widowed but maintained that Russia would go on developing this type of advanced weaponry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:49 am

Colombia protests: Troops stay on streets as unrest continues | Colombia's President Iván Duque has said security forces will remain on the streets to maintain order, as protests continued for a third day.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50531816
#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Ezgif-1-b2eb92daf866
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:11 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA
·
28m
MoA:
Why The Hong Kong Riots Are Coming To An End
https://moonofalabama.org/2019/11/why-the-hong-kong-riots-are-coming-to-an-end.html

Coming to an end? Good luck with that. The issue of HK identity and autonomy isn't going away.

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:14 am

Hong Kong voters throng to vote early to avoid anticipated clashes

Hundreds of thousands of voters thronged polling stations across Hong Kong on Sunday for district polls seen as a key barometer of support for the city’s embattled leader Carrie Lam, who has grappled with nearly six months of often violent protests.

Voter turnout in the first three hours was nearly three times that for the previous election four years ago, government data showed, amid concerns voting could be halted if violence erupts later in the day.

Reuters witnesses said there was only a small police presence as voting began at 7:30 a.m. (2330 GMT), in contrast to reports that riot police planned to guard all polling stations and almost the entire force of 31,000 would be on duty.

“Some people are afraid the elections will be stopped by unpredictable reasons — maybe some protests,” said Kevin Lai, a 45-year-old IT worker, adding that he had come early to vote for fear of any disruptions later.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hongkong-protests/hong-kong-voters-queue-up-early-over-fears-of-later-clashes-idUKKBN1XY001?il=0

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:55 am

This clip is gold. It's from Friday where Trump did an hour long phone with his favorite show, fox & friends. These people who are part of the ministry of truth for Trump on Fox, even they got nervous when Trump started rambling on about some discredited conspiracy theory. Listen to the guy on the left at 30 sec where he tries to help dig Trump out of the hole.

and then this happened...

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188 #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188 #38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:33 am

Also Giuliani: "Just make sure you vote to ensure Trump is victorious in the election next year and all the corruption details will be revealed right after I promise"

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:41 am

daily spectator wrote:
Not an idiot Q fan here.

Even so, the result is the same. Both you and Q cultists feel encouraged to stay docile, which plays into your enemy's hand. You've fully bought into Trump's story that he is what he says he is and he will do the things he said he would, and no contradicting actions which Trump makes is ever gonna change your mind about him.

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:03 am

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:05 am

Metro NY Jerry
@JBucknoff
3h3 hours ago

Trump Ordered to Pay $2 Million Over Fundraiser After He Diverts Funds From Veterans Fundraiser to His Campaign.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/11/trump-ordered-to-pay-usd2-million-over-fishy-fundraiser.html

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:45 am

Caitlin Johnstone ⏳
@caitoz
·
6h
New OPCW Leak Further Vindicates Skeptics Of Establishment Syria Narrative

"We were right, they were wrong. Maybe going forward people should listen to us a bit more and listen to them a bit less." #Douma #Syria #OPCW

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/new-opcw-leak-further-vindicates-skeptics-of-establishment-syria-narrative-1cf9d035db8b

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:00 am

Caitlin Johnstone ⏳
@caitoz
·
9h
"A whistleblower has made public the astonishing email of protest which was sent to senior officials at the OPCW. It says that the independent scientists’ official report on the Douma incident had been slashed and censored so severely that it:"

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EKGLTVPVUAAyvyZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Caitlin Johnstone ⏳
@caitoz
·
9h
Scroll down to the bottom of the article to read the leaked email in full. #OPCW #Douma

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EKGL2dyUwAABU6p?format=jpg&name=900x900

Caitlin Johnstone ⏳
@caitoz
·
9h
The email was sent in June of last year, before the OPCW's interim report on Douma was released in July. It rather straightforwardly accuses OPCW leadership of misleading the public.

#38 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 EKGOMy9VAAIwg3r?format=jpg&name=900x900

WikiLeaks
@wikileaks
·
9h
RELEASE: Secret internal e-mail from OPCW whistleblower, a member of the fact-finding mission sent to Douma, Syria, after the alleged chemical attack in April last year, accusing OPCW management of doctoring report on the incident and distorting facts.

https://wikileaks.org/opcw-douma/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:07 am

Afghanistan:

Drexluddin Spiveyzai
@RisboLensky
·
1m
9 civilians were killed in air strike on Ganj Gin village. Media didn't specified who conducted it- AAF or #USA military #Farah

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next