Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coup attempt in Bolivia

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Coup attempt in Bolivia - Page 5 Empty Re: Coup attempt in Bolivia

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:00 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:39 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:36 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:07 pm

OK, it's Brazil, but ...

Assclown!  clown

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:43 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:55 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:47 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:00 am

Without the terror state and the "little" NATO-terrorists it could be much easier.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:10 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:26 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:25 pm

I find it interesting to see what's going on in the background. Perhaps there could come some surprises from. I hope so.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:25 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:11 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:53 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:06 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:47 pm

For this racist/fascist US whore that's no problem at all. For these scums the children are only indigenous subhumans. But our semi-fascist rulers would do the same to our children if "necessary". Don't think you are save from this.

Coup attempt in Bolivia - Page 5 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Will soon be back to "normal" - or worse.

Coup attempt in Bolivia - Page 5 2924852245 Coup attempt in Bolivia - Page 5 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:27 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:22 pm

Here we go...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:27 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
1m
After Long Delay Bolivian Post-Coup Regime Calls Elections For September http://dlvr.it/RZkGk0

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:39 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by criminalmusk Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:46 am

criminalmusk

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:51 pm

criminalmusk wrote:

I wish these kind of people to leave earth. Too bad the cowards will stay here and send others to Mars.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next