Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Zambeezi
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Trump says he could win Afghan war 'in a week … but I don't want to kill 10m'
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/22/trump-imran-khan-pakistan-afghanistan-war
sure.
#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Cvlict10

Back to top Go down

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:02 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Trump said India asked him to help mediate the Kashmir conflict with Pakistan. India quickly said that’s not true.
https://www.businessinsider.com/india-denies-trump-claim-modi-asked-for-help-kashmir-conflict-2019-7

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1619689188

Oh ffs

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Sl76qe10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:05 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Trump says he could win Afghan war 'in a week … but I don't want to kill 10m'
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/22/trump-imran-khan-pakistan-afghanistan-war
sure.
#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Cvlict10

I need larger collection of facepalm gifs...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Another great video of Russian airstrikes against jihadists in Hama:

And another one:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:42 pm

Barry R McCaffrey
@mccaffreyr3
·
5 h
Troubling listening to Trump Oval Office news conference with Pakistani PM. He baldly states that we have analyzed and considered using nuclear weapons to kill millions of people in Afghanistan as a solution to the conflict. WHAT IS TRUMP THINKING?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:46 pm

I just got a story from a friend from Bangladesh who lives here.

Since the independence of Bangladesh, the USA has been trying to get one of their islands, St. Martin, as a military base. The then head of state Mujibur Rahman (murdered in 1975 - perhaps CIA involvement) resisted and so did all subsequent governments.

Now suddenly a Hindu woman from Bangladesh, who lives in the USA, appears and claims that 37 million Hindus have been murdered in Bangladesh for many years. This at a time when the USA is once again exerting increased pressure on the island, which lies in the southeast near the border with Myanmar. In addition, the USA would offer financial help to Bangladesh for invading Myanmar.

I have not yet checked whether there are any sources in English for this, I just wanted to let you know as soon as possible.

The empire must be very desperate, if that is true.

But Bangladesh has already strong ties to China and Russia.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Barry R McCaffrey
@mccaffreyr3
·
5 h
Troubling listening to Trump Oval Office news conference with Pakistani PM. He baldly states that we have analyzed and considered using nuclear weapons to kill millions of people in Afghanistan as a solution to the conflict. WHAT IS TRUMP THINKING?

No no, not what - IS he thinking, is the question. Words are falling out his mouth without control. Never mind.

Cool Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:14 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I just got a story from a friend from Bangladesh who lives here.

Since the independence of Bangladesh, the USA has been trying to get one of their islands, St. Martin, as a military base. The then head of state Mujibur Rahman (murdered in 1975 - perhaps CIA involvement) resisted and so did all subsequent governments.

Now suddenly a Hindu woman from Bangladesh, who lives in the USA, appears and claims that 37 million Hindus have been murdered in Bangladesh for many years. This at a time when the USA is once again exerting increased pressure on the island, which lies in the southeast near the border with Myanmar. In addition, the USA would offer financial help to Bangladesh for invading Myanmar.

I have not yet checked whether there are any sources in English for this, I just wanted to let you know as soon as possible.

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 2924852245

For one part I found this:

https://en.prothomalo.com/bangladesh/news/199220/Bangladesh-Govt-condemns-Priya-Saha-s-false

https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/bangladesh-pm-disapproves-immediate-sedition-case-against-hindu-woman/article28626858.ece

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I just got a story from a friend from Bangladesh who lives here.

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 3077205713
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:36 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:59 pm

Someone in a German forum said they should send BoJo alone to them, they will be terrified enough.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:11 am

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
4 h
WATCH: Syrian #Christian town rebuild in region once overrun by #Daesh, #Nusra terrorists

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201907221076325630-watch-syrian-christian-town-rebuild-in-region-once-overrun-by-daesh-nusra-terrorists/?utm_source=https://t.co/H5FEZ8VrnL&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=7UjQ&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:18 am

dog
@IntelDoge
·
1 h
#BREAKING: Two Chinese Air Force H-6 bombers, two Russian Air Force Tu-95 bombers and one Russian Air Force A-50 AEW&C we’re responsible for violating the Korean Air Defense Identification Zone, the A-50 was the one that went into SK airspace.

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
4 h
BREAKING: South Korea defense ministry confirms its military fired warning shots after Russian aircraft violated its airspace -
@Reuters

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 am

dog
@IntelDoge
·
1 h
#UPDATE: South Korean fighter jets fired 360 shots at what is now believed to be a #Russian Air Force A-50 AEW&C during the two intrusion incidents according to Yonhap

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:47 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:dog
@IntelDoge
·
1 h
#UPDATE: South Korean fighter jets fired 360 shots at what is now believed to be a #Russian Air Force A-50 AEW&C during the two intrusion incidents according to Yonhap

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1619689188

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 EAHri-LVUAAc6Xw

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:52 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
4 h
WATCH: Syrian #Christian town rebuild in region once overrun by #Daesh, #Nusra terrorists

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201907221076325630-watch-syrian-christian-town-rebuild-in-region-once-overrun-by-daesh-nusra-terrorists/?utm_source=https://t.co/H5FEZ8VrnL&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=7UjQ&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 949160760
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:46 am

RT
@RT_com
·
9 h
Striking decline: #China shaved foreign direct investment in the US by 88%

https://www.rt.com/business/464738-chinese-investment-us-plunge/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:36 am

LIVE: Conservative Party announces new leader and next UK Prime Minister

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:02 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:09 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
35 s
#BREAKING Boris Johnson is the next UK PM

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:35 am

West will never lift sanctions from Russia - chief of Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation
IT IS NECESSARY TO DEVELOP MILITARY-TECHNICAL COOPERATION ASSUMING THAT WEST WILL NEVER LIFT SANCTIONS - HEAD OF RUSSIA'S FEDERAL SERVICE FOR MILITARY-TECHNICAL COOPERATION

U.S. seeking to forcibly promote own interests by building coalition to patrol Strait of Hormuz - Kosachyov
Russia received no suggestions from U.S. on Persian Gulf security coalition - Deputy FM Bogdanov

Russian, Chinese long-range bombers perform 1st ever joint patrolling mission in Asia-Pacific region
SOUTH KOREA'S AIR DEFENSE IDENTIFICATION ZONE NOT ENVISAGED BY INT'L RULES, NOT RECOGNIZED BY RUSSIA - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:17 am

amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:08 am

Poland to spend nearly half a billion euro on tanks

Poland has started a tank upgrade programme worth over 470 million euros. Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki called the upgrade a milestone in rebuilding the country’s army.
https://v4na.com/en/

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:33 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Anon wrote:
Anon wrote:Iran said Monday it has arrested 17 Iranian nationals allegedly recruited by the CIA to spy on the country's nuclear and military sites, and that some of them have already been sentenced to death.

The arrests took place over the past months and those taken into custody worked on "sensitive sites" in the country's military and nuclear facilities, an Iranian intelligence official told a press conference in Tehran.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iran-arrested-17-cia-spies-sentenced-death-64479129

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 8PKKDh0

Do you think anyone of them believes their own BS? What is that, a parallel universe syndrome, too much drugs? This has nothing to do with anything called reality.

Shocked

Cult of Q. Cult of Trump. Won't be long till they are chanting 'war is peace'.

So if you tell these brainiacs that Mossad is working together with Hezbollah to get rid of Netanjahu or Russia wants to confederate with the USA against China ... they would believe it. Usually I would say "make a reality check".  But what to do with people who seem to live outside any believable reality?

Question

Well if Q said it, yes. Q often tells devoted followers that Iran is 'deep state'. And that's the fuckery of cults I guess - once you passionately bought into the authenticity of the leader at the start then to question anything he tells you in the future becomes irrational.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:39 am

Boris doing his Mike Pence impression:

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:59 am

Zambeezi wrote:Trump said India asked him to help mediate the Kashmir conflict with Pakistan. India quickly said that’s not true.
https://www.businessinsider.com/india-denies-trump-claim-modi-asked-for-help-kashmir-conflict-2019-7

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4029985365 #30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4029985365
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:02 am

Zambeezi wrote:Trump says he could win Afghan war 'in a week … but I don't want to kill 10m'
sure.

Riiiigggghhhhttttttt

#30 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Putinl10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next