Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukraine - situation reports

+10
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
E-V13
Talos
Nuke68
Mr Badger
Libertine
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 4 Empty Re: Ukraine - situation reports

Post by Slovák Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Leisure boat capsizes in Black Sea, two missing, others rescued - source

LPR says downed 4 Ukrainian drones over 1 week
Seven Donetsk militiamen killed in past week - DPR

NATO-Russia Council not appropriate forum for discussing internal Ukrainian crisis - Russian mission to NATO

Juncker, Tusk, Mogherini, Hahn to represent EU at EU-Ukraine summit in Kyiv on Mon

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:40 pm

Slovák wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TgoF-ccdGM&list=RDh2r59-Xmge4&index=2 Very Happy

hahah Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Yeah I loved the song. It was "the" hit in the year our school class visited London. A whole class of 15-16 yrs old girls ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

This gonna be interesting for sure!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:10 am

documenting a gallery of banderites Twisted Evil
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:55 pm

TASS
@tassagency_en
57 min.
Russian TV crew comes under shelling near Donbass contact line
https://tass.com/emergencies/1067435 …

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:23 am

Does anyone know about this?

"Privatermittler Resch bietet JIT umfangreiches Beweismaterial zu MH17 an
Resch hatte für einen unbekannten Auftraggeber einen Informanten gefunden, der 15,5 Millionen für seine Informationen erhielt - aber das Gemeinsame Ermittlungsteam ist bislang nicht interessiert"

Translation:

Private investigator Resch offers JIT extensive evidence on MH17

Resch had found an informant for an unknown client, who received 15.5 million for his information - but the joint investigation team is not interested so far

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Privatermittler-Resch-bietet-JIT-umfangreiches-Beweismaterial-zu-MH17-an-4464730.html

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:05 pm

Zelensky suggests to Putin holding talks in Minsk with leaders of U.S., UK, Germany, France
Kremlin to study Zelensky's idea of Donbas talks involving Germany, France, UK, U.S
Peskov on Zelensky's initiative: we need to understand what to do with 'Normandy format'

ZELENSKY CALLS ANNOUNCED UKRAINIAN-RUSSIAN TV LINKUP AS 'DANGEROUS PR MOVE BEFORE ELECTIONS, AIMED AT SPLITTING UKRAINIANS'
Ukrainian TV channel NewsOne cancels TV linkup with Russia due to threats

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:39 pm

oops.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:43 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
1 min.
U.S. Historian Advises Ukraine To Create Own Version Of Russian Language To Combat Moscow

https://southfront.org/u-s-historian-advises-ukraine-to-create-own-version-of-russian-language-to-combat-moscow/

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 4 697712634

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:56 pm

Zelensky: Diplomacy only weapon that can return peace to Ukraine
EU to extend sanctions on Russia - Zelensky
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=914412

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Ukrainian national security strategy to be worked out from scratch - NSDC sec

'Economic blockade' may be lifted from Donbas as soon as local illegally nationalized enterprises returned - Zelensky
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=914444

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Cancelling TV linkup with Russia doesn't mean end to information war for Ukraine - NSDC sec
Most Ukrainians do not want peace in Donbas 'at any cost' - poll
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Does anyone know about this?

"Privatermittler Resch bietet JIT umfangreiches Beweismaterial zu MH17 an
Resch hatte für einen unbekannten Auftraggeber einen Informanten gefunden, der 15,5 Millionen für seine Informationen erhielt - aber das Gemeinsame Ermittlungsteam ist bislang nicht interessiert"

Translation:

Private investigator Resch offers JIT extensive evidence on MH17

Resch had found an informant for an unknown client, who received 15.5 million for his information - but the joint investigation team is not interested so far

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Privatermittler-Resch-bietet-JIT-umfangreiches-Beweismaterial-zu-MH17-an-4464730.html

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:52 pm

Personally I dropped the whole MH17 from my "to follow" list. It's just an obvious propaganda tool against Russia. Exactly as Malaysian representatives said. So I'm happy for everyone, who still follows this and can pick up rare signs of truth, Auntie :-)

Of course it is important to find out what exactly happened and who did it (cui bono in combinations with occam's razor razor speak loud). But it's so boring to deal with the same script over and over again. MH17 is not different from Tonkin or Douma chamical weapons attack or Gliewitz or Saddam's WMDs. These rotten to the core motherfuckers use same script over and over again, for decades.

Please, follow this issue, if you want, Auntie. It's very appreciated!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:23 am

It's more that I stumble over it. As far as I think it could be interesting, I put it here. Sometimes I pick something from here and put it there.

Today I learned that in WW1 Belgium said that German soldiers were chopping off hands of Belgian babies.

Same old story.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:31 am

Sukhoi Su-57 frazor
‏@I30mki
38m38 minutes ago

Launch of the UR-83P on the positions of the Armed Forces of #Ukraine in the area of ​​Marinka.

Video

https://twitter.com/I30mki/status/1148394158643539968

Quite a big bang Surprised Also, had to chuckle at the "commentary" Ukraine - situation reports - Page 4 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:22 am

Guess they got fed up with being shot at 24/7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:36 am

Ukraine-EU summit participants failed to agree on stepping up Russia sanctions for Kerch Strait incident - Poroshenko

EU allots 15 bln euros since 2014 to support Ukraine reforms - Juncker

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Zelensky suggests giving reward to Ukrainian military at UAH 300 mln instead of parade on Independence Day
Interfax

I am beginning to like him.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 am

Saakashvili caused a brawl and "broke" a woman's hand in the court of Odessa

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/2019710037-WVOOa.html

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 4 Giphy_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Fort Russ News
@FortRussNews
1 hod.
Unwelcome Occupation: Azov takes 3 more casualties in Lugansk https://is.gd/0xfCEo #AzovBattalion #NeoNazi #Novorossia #Ukraine

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:02 pm

RUSSIAN NAVAL VESSEL SMETLIVY MONITORING ACTIVITIES OF NATO SHIPS IN BLACK SEA TO BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO NONSTANDARD SITUATIONS - RUSSIAN BLACK SEA FLEET
Russian ship enters Black Sea area closed to navigation during Sea Breeze 2019 exercise citing communication problems - Ukrainian Navy
UKRAINIAN NAVY'S ALLEGATION THAT RUSSIAN WARSHIP ENTERED ZONE OF SEA BREEZE EXERCISE UNTRUE - RUSSIAN BLACK SEA FLEET
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Ukrainian-Russian TV linkup to be held on Russian TV (instead)
"This television link was supposed to be held on the television channel that I own [but] we cancelled it for security reasons,
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=914889

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Slovák wrote:Zelensky suggests giving reward to Ukrainian military at UAH 300 mln instead of parade on Independence Day
Interfax

Ukrainian PM promises to draft suggestions to combine Independence Day parade and extra payments to servicemen
Interfax

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 4 1778904525

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:27 am

I suggest to watch until the end. You'll recognize many faces. Rest In Peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:30 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Piece of shit! I saved photos from early days of conflict where he is playing soccer with his goons. They have 14 88 written on the backs of their shirts in sharpie.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next