Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukraine - situation reports

+10
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
E-V13
Talos
Nuke68
Mr Badger
Libertine
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 14 Empty Re: Ukraine - situation reports

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:47 pm

Enrico Ivanov
27. Jan. um 15:43
Aktionen

New census finds that there are 37.3M people in the Ukraine, down by almost 30% relative to their Soviet era peak of 52M. This means that at least semi-officially, the Ukraine now has a lower population than Poland for the first time in recorded history.
Current US Strategy Based on Confrontation with Russia in Eastern Europe is to blame as much as the collapse of the Soviet Union for the economic and demographic collapse of Ukraine.
Ukraine - situation reports - Page 14 Ap3FrXXyzk0
Ukraine's Population Has Dropped From 52 Million Under the Soviets to 37 Million Today

Dunno how to embed from VK. Hope copying is good enough.

Rolling Eyes

So where vanished 15 million Ukrainians???

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:07 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:58 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:14 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:10 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:29 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:37 pm

A whole thread:

https://twitter.com/gregrubini/status/1223001808827797516

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Minsk ready to support U.S. participation in settlement in Ukraine – FM
Belarus ready to bring positions on human rights closer with U.S. - FM
Minsk would welcome more active role of U.S. in Belarus - FM
Pompeo receives Lukashenko's assurances Belarus won't become part of other country
U.S. isn't ready yet to definitively lift sanctions from Belarus - Pompeo
Washington planning to appoint U.S. ambassador in Minsk soon - Pompeo
Interfax

Belarusian maidan in making ... Rolling Eyes

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:45 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:07 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:22 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 14 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:19 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Interesting, that's the German forum I'm usually on ...

(not really a forum but a bit like ZH - articles with lots of comments)

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 pm

Malinka🔸Tanya P
@Malinka1102
·
45m
Life in Ukraine worse than during USSR, country may split into FIVE states – #Saakashvili

https://www.rt.com/news/479972-saakashvili-worse-life-ukraine/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:40 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:18 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:54 am

Interesting thread.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:27 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:23 am

https://twitter.com/elenaevdokimov7/status/1226776053432995843

Ukraine - situation reports - Page 14 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:29 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:33 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:06 pm

Life in Ukraine worse than during USSR, country may split into FIVE states – #Saakashvili

Zelensky: Peace in Donbas means not simply returning territory and people, but not losing country as a whole

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:51 pm

Ukraine has clear plan to hold 2020 local elections in all of its territory - head of presidential office
http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?pg=4&id=953979

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next