Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Martial Rokossovsky
Humanity Blows
Nuke68
Talos
FoShizzle
boris
Mr Badger
hillbilly
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-boats-british-oil-tanker-strait-hormuz

"Iranian Revolutionary Guard boats tried to seize British oil tanker in Strait of Hormuz, senior US defense official says"

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 And_he10

I have yet to see any evidence proving this claim, me thinks they're making shit up so they can attack Iran.

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3070708466

It was in response to seizure of Iranian tanker that traveled half the world to deliver oil to Syria which is starved by the hegemons and their criminal sanctions.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Such heroic bravery, exactly what I've come to expect from them.

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Fuck_t10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:09 pm

‘Black Vest’ protesters occupy Pantheon in Paris, demand papers for all illegal migrants

https://www.rt.com/news/464038-black-vest-protesters-occupy-pantheon

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Anon wrote:‘Black Vest’ protesters occupy Pantheon in Paris, demand papers for all illegal migrants

https://www.rt.com/news/464038-black-vest-protesters-occupy-pantheon

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Ezgif_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Hama:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:07 pm

Quiet period! What an idiot

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:12 pm

Epic! NATO gives its hands of Turkey if there will be conflict between Russia and Trukey in Syria. Well played, Russia, well played...

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
20 min.
Next, Germany/Luxembourg declared that Turkey cannot count on NATO support if there is a conflict with Russia in Syria.

“NATO cannot allow itself to be pulled into a military escalation with Russia as a result of tensions between the two”

Briefly: You cannot invoke article 4

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 D_SwL55WwAENnIG

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 949160760 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 949160760 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Epic! NATO gives its hands of Turkey if there will be conflict between Russia and Trukey in Syria. Well played, Russia, well played...

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
20 min.
Next, Germany/Luxembourg declared that Turkey cannot count on NATO support if there is a conflict with Russia in Syria.

“NATO cannot allow itself to be pulled into a military escalation with Russia as a result of tensions between the two”

Briefly: You cannot invoke article 4

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 D_SwL55WwAENnIG

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 949160760 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 949160760 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 949160760

EDIT:

This is, actually, how NATO reacted after Turkey downed Russian bomberjet I think. So after Turkey served for NATO for years as one of the main jihadist training camps and hubs for transport of terrorists and equipment to Syria they threw Turkey under the bus. And, then, they tried to launch very weakly preppared coup. Funny...

EDIT 2:

Aye, it's an article from 2016:

https://www.spiegel.de/international/world/nato-worried-about-possible-turkey-russia-hostilities-a-1078349.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:20 pm

So there was no official statement from NATO or US yet I guess...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
20 sek.
I was in Washington between 2014-2019.

NOT A SINGLE US OFFICIAL I talked believed that Turkey would actually buy S-400:

•“It is a bluff” for concessions.

•  “I wouldn’t believe that for a second until I see with my own eyes that S-400s are actually in Turkey”

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
20 sek.
I was in Washington between 2014-2019.

NOT A SINGLE US OFFICIAL I talked believed that Turkey would actually buy S-400:

•“It is a bluff” for concessions.

•  “I wouldn’t believe that for a second until I see with my own eyes that S-400s are actually in Turkey”

lol!

Ragıp Soylu
1 min.
Turkish officials?

They didn’t also believed that US was actually going to sanction Turkey over S-400z

• “It is a bluff” to make us buy Patriots
• “They cannot force us out of F-35 program”

So on and so forth.

Both sides didn’t believe each other for a second

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:36 pm

You should try to read this (German), it's much too important, there are many other links than these:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/oureconomy/how-united-nations-quietly-being-turned-public-private-partnership/

The following has been removed from their page, but was saved here:

https://www.innovations.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/WEF_GRI_EverybodysBusiness_Report_2010.pdf

https://www.umb.edu/gri/introduction_to_the_readers_guide

https://weforum.ent.box.com/s/dj7x7z2fjxrox49farw5dfxfa1hfqw3h

We will fall into a real faschism, where the few biggest companies rule directly. The last remains of democracy will be gone.

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1191238718

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Zhong Guo

Post by blue wizard from the east Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Quiet period! What an idiot

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365

quiet period! lol

https://www.rt.com/business/464003-china-sanctions-us-arms-taiwan/

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:10 pm

RUSSIAN MILITARY CLOSELY WATCHING NATO'S BREEZE-2019 EXERCISE THAT HAS STARTED IN BLACK SEA - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY
COMBAT AIRCRAFT, COASTAL-DEFENSE MISSILE SYSTEMS BAL AND BASTION DEPLOYED DUE TO NATO'S BREEZE EXERCISE IN BLACK SEA - RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Russian TV shows loading, unloading of S-400 components for Turkey
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Greenpeace sees no disaster in radiation leak from sunken Komsomolets sub, but thinks needs monitoring
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Yemen:

Battle footage from Hodeidah province:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
5 min.
Breaking: Loud explosions heard in southwest #Latakia as militants attack Russian airbase https://aml.ink/RnNeA #Syria

Y.N.M.S
@nm79797979
1 hod.
#Breaking

Russian air defense at Khmeimim airbase repelled an attack by militants using drones.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Sophia
@les_politiques
10 min.
#Nasrallah: the time has come to #Hezbollah's full withdrawal from #Syria.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:17 am

Filomena Rocha
@Filomen03258997
5 min.
Reuters: "Germany must repatriate from Syria IS fighter's wife and children- court"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-syria-idUSKCN1U6266

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:39 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:40 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:42 am

Sky News Breaking
‏Verified account

@SkyNewsBreak
4h4 hours ago

The Metropolitan Police has launched an investigation into alleged leaking of official communications involving former ambassador to the U.S. Sir Kim Darroch

"Russia, Russia, Russia" hysteria in 3,2,1...

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:46 am

Re persistent anti-semitism claims against UK's Corbyn:

George Galloway
Verified account

@georgegalloway
6h6 hours ago

Because of #Brexit and the return of Farage taking lumps out of the Tory vote it is distinctly possible that Corbyn could become PM in a minority government. This is what is fuelling the ongoing hysteria. All aided and abetted by the enemy within...

#29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2713748720 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2713748720 #29 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2713748720

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:50 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:31 am

Evo Morales Visits Moscow, Signs On To Joint-Venture With Russia to Mine Bolivian Lithium

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:11 am

UK:

Following last weekend's leak of diplomatic cables involving the UK's ambassador to the US and rumors that there was to be further embarrassing leaks to be published in the print media this upcoming weekend Scotland Yard is now threatening to prosecute anyone who publishes leaked diplomatic cables in a move that MPs said risked turning Britain into a “police state”.

Counter-terrorism police began an investigation into the leak of diplomatic cables and warned newspapers and social media users that they would be committing a criminal offence by publishing further secrets.

The statement from Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu came less than 36 hours before a Sunday newspaper was expected to print further revelations from diplomatic cables thought to have been leaked by a mole in Whitehall.

Norman Lamb, the former health minister who chairs the science and technology committee, said any move to prosecute publishers of leaks was “totally unacceptable” and “contrary to whole principle of a free press”.

Mr Lamb said: “We can’t contemplate any slippery slope to a police state that accepts that sort of limitation on the freedom of the press to report.”

Bob Seely, a Tory MP who sits on the Commons Foreign Affairs committee, said: “This is a dangerous road to go down. Once you start prosecuting the media for publishing stuff you don’t like, that is a very dangerous place to be. You are effectively justifying state action against the media. We need a free press more than ever.

“Prosecute the leaker, if they breached the Official Secrets Act, but you don’t prosecute the media.”

Mr Seely said it would “set a really dangerous precedent”, adding: “I suggest the police think again about that.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/07/12/scotland-yard-threatens-prosecute-anyone-publishes-leaked-diplomatic/

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next