Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Martial Rokossovsky
Nuke68
The Original Mind
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
12 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:48 pm

Anon wrote:

I'm pretty sure that there was never before such extraordinary well composed collection of idiots in the White House...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
3 min.
#BREAKING #ISIS leader in a first - and second at all - video since the declaration of the caliphate in 2014, says Sri Lanka bombing is a revenge for the losses in #Syria

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 D5Vn2sLW4AEFcDt

He's fat. Heart attack gonna kill him sooner than US coalition I guess...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:54 pm

Russian embassy finished the traveling exhibition after more, than 500 pieces of weapons and military vehicles, captured from the western backed terrorists in Syria, were shown in more, than 60 Russian cities:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Balcans in Berlin, look at that pic, the slaughterer and Madame Mim:

https://deutsch.rt.com/europa/87631-balkan-gipfel-in-berlin-sudost/

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I'm pretty sure that there was never before such extraordinary well composed collection of idiots in the White House...

I think you could increase the average IQ in WH remarkably if you replace one of them with a chimpanzee.

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:23 pm

Europe can say buh bye to cheap oil. How smart...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:23 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I think you could increase the average IQ in WH remarkably if you replace one of them with a chimpanzee.

Cool

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:42 pm

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 D5WANH6XsAAE2oQ

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
@guyelster
3 min.
#BREAKING #ISIS leader in a first - and second at all - video since the declaration of the caliphate in 2014, says Sri Lanka bombing is a revenge for the losses in #Syria

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 D5Vn2sLW4AEFcDt

that's cuz he eats nothing but fast food in CIA HQ Langley VA....

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 566083219fbf2.image
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:17 am

RT
@RT_com
36 min.
BREAKING: Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein resigns

https://www.rt.com/usa/457859-us-deputy-ag-rosenstein-resigns/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:19 am

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
@guyelster
3 min.

that's cuz he eats nothing but fast food in CIA HQ Langley VA....  

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 566083219fbf2.image

Yeah, CIA food program sucks, that's sure thing.

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:23 am

Lol. Blair's "45 minutes" comes to mind. They don't even try to make something new, just recycle their old propaganda over and over again. And retards take it for facts still...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:24 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
5 min.
Breaking: Russian jets rain airstrikes on jihadist forces in southern #Idlib https://aml.ink/845l- #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:32 am

The tainted oil that flew through the Druzhba oil pipeline from Russia to customers in Europe was “deliberately contaminated” at a private terminal, according Russia’s oil pipeline operator Transneft.

The oil was contaminated at the Samaratransneft terminal which receives oil from several small producers, Russia’s TASS news agency reports, citing Transneft’s spokesman Igor Demin as telling reporters.

“Russian law enforcement agencies have initiated a criminal case for oil contamination. The first results show that this contamination was a deliberate act. Now, investigative activities are under way in offices of several private companies in Samara to determine their involvement in the incident,” Demin said, as carried by TASS.
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Russia-Says-Tainted-Oil-For-Europe-Was-Deliberately-Contaminated.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:05 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:21 am

Zambeezi wrote:The tainted oil that flew through the Druzhba oil pipeline from Russia to customers in Europe was “deliberately contaminated” at a private terminal, according Russia’s oil pipeline operator Transneft.

The oil was contaminated at the Samaratransneft terminal which receives oil from several small producers, Russia’s TASS news agency reports, citing Transneft’s spokesman Igor Demin as telling reporters.

“Russian law enforcement agencies have initiated a criminal case for oil contamination. The first results show that this contamination was a deliberate act. Now, investigative activities are under way in offices of several private companies in Samara to determine their involvement in the incident,” Demin said, as carried by TASS.
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Russia-Says-Tainted-Oil-For-Europe-Was-Deliberately-Contaminated.html

Shit, I wantto find out how much Energy is needed for transport of US gas to Europe (and the CO2 it produces) for comparison with Russian gas. I want to tell the climate rebels. I hope you understand and someone knows, until now I can't find something substantial, only a lot of BS. Perhaps in another language but German and English.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:22 am

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2924852245

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:53 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:The tainted oil that flew through the Druzhba oil pipeline from Russia to customers in Europe was “deliberately contaminated” at a private terminal, according Russia’s oil pipeline operator Transneft.

Shit, I wantto find out how much Energy is needed for transport of US gas to Europe (and the CO2 it produces) for comparison with Russian gas. I want to tell the climate rebels. I hope you understand and someone knows, until now I can't find something substantial, only a lot of BS. Perhaps in another language but German and English.

Cool

maybe some help? idk..

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:18 am

Maddow DESTROYED by Jimmy Dore For Her 2.5 Year Russia Hoax Serial Lying

nvr mind... pretty foul. srry.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Cool

maybe some help? idk..

Thank you,

I knew this article and that it saves a lot of money. My thoughts were about the environmental question. I think it's absolutely ridculous to "burn" a lot of the extremely dirty oil for transportation of gas, when you can have it relatively clean through a pipeline. I wanted to tell it to some youngsters who are very interested in environment/climate. It's such a BS, around 10-15 years ago you could find such info in a search engine, meanwhile you find everything except what you asked.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:44 am

H.K
@Ibra_Joudeh
3 min.
Syrian Army begins amassing forces for mother of all battles in Idlib http://dlvr.it/R3mKw2 #Syria #Idlib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:47 am

Mediaite
@Mediaite
18 hod.
Washington Post: Trump Has Lied More Than 10,000 Times Since Becoming POTUS http://mediaite.com/a/jxteo

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 D5UUX03WsAMaXeZ

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4155683922

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:24 am

In light of news last week that UK plans to go ahead with Huawei non-core infrastructure, US now threatens to reconsider intelligence sharing with UK if UK doesn't 'do what it's told' and not build any Huawei infrastructure:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48098362

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:52 am

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 5 min.
#BREAKING former Italian PM Berlusconi taken to hospital: Corriere Della Sera

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:56 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 4 min.
Breaking: Syrian Air Force unleashes heavy assault across #Hama-#Idlib axis https://aml.ink/Yi81- #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:28 am

H.K@Ibra_Joudeh · 3 min.
Blackwater founder wants to send 5,000 mercenaries to Venezuela to topple Maduro http://dlvr.it/R3mq53  #WorldNews #Blackwater

Just reminder: Blackwater founder, Erik Prince, is oftenly refered as shadow advisor of Donat Trump. He's lobbying for use of mercenaries in the US/globalists military conflicts for a long time.

Rep. Jan Schakowsky Calls for Investigation Into Trump’s Ties to Blackwater Founder Erik Prince

Jeremy Scahill

April 5 2017, 4:23 p.m.

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/05/rep-jan-schakowsky-calls-for-investigation-into-trumps-ties-to-blackwater-founder-erik-prince/

Intercepted Podcast: Trump’s Secret Little Prince

"Erik Prince is the most infamous mercenary in modern U.S. history. The Blackwater founder has also served as Donald Trump’s shadow adviser and secret emissary."

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/05/intercepted-podcast-trumps-secret-little-prince/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:27 pm

vanessa beeley‏ @VanessaBeeley · 4 min.
TIGER FORCES ARRIVING IN #IDLIB. The terrorist days are numbered. Freedom for Idlib, #Hama, an end to the daily threats to #AlSkeilbiyyeh #Mhardeh. Where next for the FUKUS darlings, #WhiteHelmets? Perhaps #ScottLucas can take them in? #Victory_for_Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:48 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Hahahaha, classic. Laughing

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:55 pm

Conflict News‏ @Conflicts · 8 min.
BREAKING: Venezuela's government says it is putting down a small coup attempt of military 'traitors' tied to opposition - @AP

Enrico Ivanov ☦‏ @Russ_Warrior · 3 min.
From sources on the ground: 200-500 Venezuelan soldiers are backing the #US-sponsored coup attempt, order will be restored by the legitimate government of president #Maduro in the next few hours.
#Venezuela

Conflict News‏ @Conflicts · 4 min.
BREAKING: Detained activist Leopoldo Lopez says he was freed by military, calls on all Venezuelans to peacefully take to streets - @AP

Enrico Ivanov ☦‏ @Russ_Warrior · 21 min.
It looks like #Guaido is again attempting to stage a coup d'etat in #Venezuela as he might be sacked very soon by the #US for lack of progresses on the field.
Will be another debacle, hopefully the last of this farce.

#25 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 D5ZQn8mWwAEdoMK

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next