Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Humanity Blows
Talos
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Pirata
Böhse Tante
boris
Martial Rokossovsky
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:11 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:17 pm

Libya:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Sorry, ATM I'm not informed what's going on there. Are they real protestors or is it a staged "color revolution" thing. Because U never gno ...

confused

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Amichai Stein
@AmichaiStein1
4 min.
#BREAKING: U.S. military plans to keep nearly 1,000 forces in Syria, 3 months after President Trump ordered a complete withdrawal - US official to @WSJ

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4155683922

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Sorry, ATM I'm not informed what's going on there. Are they real protestors or is it a staged "color revolution" thing. Because U never gno ...

confused

Taking in consideration that Vucic has quite good relations with Putin and NATO wants to occupy this country as well I suspect that it's another staged protests fabricated by the globalist mafia. Not long ago the photos of so-called opposition in meetings with US embassy staff/officials leaked I think. Will try to to find them.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

confused

Taking in consideration that Vucic has quite good relations with Putin and NATO wants to occupy this country as well I suspect that it's another staged protests fabricated by the globalist mafia. Not long ago the photos of so-called opposition in meetings with US embassy staff/officials leaked I think. Will try to to find them.

Here it is:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:It looks like US tries to overthrow Serbian government as well...:

The whole thread here:

https://twitter.com/srbnews0/status/1093531899711184897

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

confused

Thnx for clarification. I already thought so. And the fuckfaces in parliament keep repeating their lies about what had happened there years ago as they do now with Venezuela or anything that's in their way. They must be either blackmailed or got their pockets filled.

Auntie

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:43 pm

THE TRUTH MUST BE SPREAD OR WE HAVE CIVIL WAR.. NOT ONLY IN AMERICA BUT THE ENTIRE WEST..

IT WAS A "DEEP FAKE".. that's the reason they threaten us with 10 year prison.. never did that when ISIS beheaded christians.. etc tec

We don't want civil unrest and.. we want to go to EU fucking elections and then vote "populist" parties.. or whatever

Today the 2nd larged church in Paris was set on fire. It's was arson..

SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE.. please!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Keep an eye on the Gantz/ Barak phonehack by Iran(lol).

I follow Israeli radio and tv in hebrew,and this is a serious problem.

Media on Bibi's side are not talking about it,nor are his spokesmen and Hasbarists in European countries.

Like it's not happening.

Just an hour ago it came out that also Ehud Barak(former PM) has been 'hacked by Iran'.

Looks like Mossad(Bibi's ally) and Shinbet(Israeli Deep State) are not on the same page on this.

This could get out of hand easily.

I said many years ago that the fight in the US between the old and the new Cabal is the same in Israel.

This phonehack psy-op by Bibi's side could be seen by 'the other side' as a coup d'état.

A PM using intelligence info to attack or flatten political opponents is very problematic.

If so this can lead to chaos,somekind of forcefull takeover by Shinbet and Army or even civil war

This besides an escalating situation in the west bank and gaza.

Untill the elections this is a powderkeg that could blow up on the outside or inside,and the outcome is unclear.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

confused

Yes this another example of destabilization efforts by The Empire. I have a friend in Serb government and he tells me, a lot of bribes, promises, threats going on. He says Serbs love church and RuF., but wonder about commitment to Serbia, and I have to say, sadly because of that drunk buffoon Yeltsin they have reason to. It would be bad if Serbia goes down road same as Ukraine here. It would be yet another vassal in United Nations for The Empire, also for remaining allies of RuF., at some point, they will say to themselves, 'If you can not beat them, ... join them. This is why initiative must be taken and soon, otherwise these imperialist tyrants will be so drunk on their perceived successes that nothing will stop them on their path of naked aggression. God bless Holy Russia the only hope of the world at this point.

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:THE TRUTH MUST BE SPREAD OR WE HAVE CIVIL WAR.. NOT ONLY IN AMERICA BUT THE ENTIRE WEST..

IT WAS A "DEEP FAKE".. that's the reason they threaten us with 10 year prison.. never did that when ISIS beheaded christians.. etc tec

We don't want civil unrest and.. we want to go to EU fucking elections and then vote "populist" parties.. or whatever

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:21 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
29 min.
Shelter-In-Place, Close Air Vents Order Given As "Uncontrolled" Chemical Fire Rages In Houston Area

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-17/shelter-place-order-given-large-petrochemical-fire-rages-houston-area

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:THE TRUTH MUST BE SPREAD OR WE HAVE CIVIL WAR.. NOT ONLY IN AMERICA BUT THE ENTIRE WEST..

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I've seen it before it was taken down and read his declaration.. it's a declaration of war.

read my tweet and you see it is a psyop by intel agency

They will unleash hell and turn us into Afghanistan.. and then martial law and then the finacial reset. 2019/2020..

And there is no left and right - only high and low.. the elites and the slaves.

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:22 am

No offence intended, OVB, but the claim this video makes is nothing more than clutching at straws.
First of all, it's a low resolution stream, and second, it's a wide-angle shot.
This certainly makes the cartridges hard to see past a certain point, but looking very carefully, they are visible on the ground.
Also, if this video was faked, blanks would also produce real spent cartridges, no need for cgi, as the video is clearly suggesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:54 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:11 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 5 hod.
#Bolton slams #Turkey over refusal to abandon S-400 deal with #Russia https://aml.ink/RCbjC #Erdogan

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Oie_2710

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 am

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 8 min.
#BREAKING Second #Israeli dies from his wounds he suffered in the shooting attack yesterday

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:39 am

Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 11 min.
Erdogan says New Zealand attacker didn’t act alone and he was part of a larger Islamophobic network that aims to target Turkey and Muslims.

“The statements by Netanyahu’s son and New Zealand terrorist are the same. They are fed by the same source”

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Holy_s11

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:52 am

AFP news agency‏@AFP · 5 min.
#UPDATE Flight recorder data recovered from wreckage of #Boeing737MAX planes that crashed in Ethiopia and Indonesia shows "clear similarities," Addis Ababa says, as the US maker said it is finalizing a software update for its under fire anti-stall system

https://news.yahoo.com/us-aviation-agency-defends-vetting-plane-involved-crashes-004103146.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:00 am

Russia Is Winning the Sanctions Game

These sanctions were supposed to punish Moscow's elite, but instead they've spurred economic development and patriotism.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/skeptics/russia-winning-sanctions-game-47517

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365 #23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365 #23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365 #23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Vladim10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:19 am

Joshua Landis‏@joshua_landis · 11 hod.
"The Iraq invasion was the original sin. It was born of hubris, as well as failures of imagination and process." -- by William J Burns

How We Tried to Slow the Rush to War in Iraq
https://politi.co/2Jjw41A via @politicomag

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:26 am

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 1 min.
#BREAKING Several people injured in shooting in Dutch city of #Utrecht: police

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 1 min.
#BREAKING Several people injured in shooting in Dutch city of #Utrecht: police

BBC Breaking News‏@BBCBreaking · 5 min
Man fires on passengers in tram in Dutch city of Utrecht, several people reported injured, eyewitnesses say

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47611811?ns_linkname=news_central&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_mchannel=social

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:25 pm

F. Jeffery‏ @Natsecjeff · 18 min.
BREAKING: Dutch government holding crisis talks following shooting in Utrecht. There are reports that at least one is killed and 9 injured. The attackers may have fled in a car and may have opened fire at another location too.

F. Jeffery‏ @Natsecjeff · 12 min.
BREAKING: Hague now on high alert. Dutch government has increased security in the city that is home to the Dutch government, U.N.’s International Court of Justice, and the International Criminal Court.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Brasco_Aad‏ @Brasco_Aad · 36 sek.
BREAKING

DUTCH MOSQUES IN UTRECHT ARE ORDERED TO SHUT THEIR DOORS AND ARE BEING GUARDED BY DUTCH POLICE UNITS

#utrechtshooting

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D18CaymXcAEwp6t.jpg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next