Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Nuke68
Matjaz
Duby
boris
Terviseks
H10
Talos
FoShizzle
Humanity Blows
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
16 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:31 am

Vanessa Beeley Meets the White Helmets in Daraa Al Balad

https://www.patreon.com/posts/vanessa-beeley-21822453?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=postshare

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:03 am

Land Destroyer
@LandDestroyer
1. 10.
US-Delisted #MEK Terrorists Still Openly Committed to Violence in #Iran...

Just like US "human rights" advocacy is abused to cover up atrocities, US terrorist designations are abused to protect actual terrorists.

https://journal-neo.org/2018/09/29/us-delisted-mek-terrorists-still-openly-committed-to-violence/ …

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:23 am

Today and tomorrow mostly off (I'll be back on afternoon for a few ours).

bounce

Keep an eyes on events, yesterday US Israeli firsters went full retarded again.

RT‏@RT_com · 4 h
'#Iran is the origin of the current threat to Americans in #Iraq, our intelligence in this regard is solid' – #Pompeo https://on.rt.com/9fot

As I wrote on Twitter:

"Americans should'nt be in Iraq at the very first place. US illegal #invasion of the sovereign country, based on false accusations and fabricated proofs is the origin of all current threats in the MiddleEast. Pompeo's claim is a textbook example of the projection propaganda."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:43 am

#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Mir10
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1047551125589774338
https://www.yahoo.com/news/foreign-drugs-rare-commodity-sanctions-hit-iran-002642292.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:47 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Today and tomorrow mostly off (I'll be back on afternoon for a few ours).
no more poker nights?
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:05 am

‘Unrelenting vindictiveness’ journalist John Pilger
https://www.rt.com/news/440273-unrelenting-vindictiveness-pilger-talks-msm/

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:20 am

Zambeezi wrote:‘Unrelenting vindictiveness’ journalist John Pilger

As I've always been fond of saying: When Pilger talks, I damn well listen.

I hope he has a few more years left in him; the world will be poorer when he's gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:06 am

Agree Badger.. he's a treasure.
I'm outta here for now... looks like ya got the place to yerself.
Back in 5-6 hrs. cheers mate.
#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3077205713

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:31 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:‘Unrelenting vindictiveness’ journalist John Pilger

As I've always been fond of saying: When Pilger talks, I damn well listen.

I hope he has a few more years left in him; the world will be poorer when he's gone.
#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2713748720

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:58 am

Iran Will Deliver a Slap and Defeat US by Defying Sanctions - Supreme Leader

During a televised speech, the Supreme Leader has lashed out at the US sanctions, saying Tehran will deliver a slap and defeat to the United States by defying Washington’s sanction policy.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201810041068579351-iran-defeating-us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 am

Turkey to use national currency for wheat imports from Russia

According to a statement released by Russian analytical center SovEkon, Turkey will purchase 30,000 tons of high-protein wheat from Russia and will pay in rubles, the country's currency.

https://www.dailysabah.com/business/2018/10/02/turkey-to-use-national-currency-for-wheat-imports-from-russia

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:53 am

Mr Badger wrote:Iran Will Deliver a Slap and Defeat US by Defying Sanctions - Supreme Leader

During a televised speech, the Supreme Leader has lashed out at the US sanctions, saying Tehran will deliver a slap and defeat to the United States by defying Washington’s sanction policy.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201810041068579351-iran-defeating-us/

They already delivered a slap when their missiles hit ISIS targets 3 miles away from a U.S. base, lol. I look forward to seeing more of that. #12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:24 pm

MOSCOW SEES DETENTION OF RUSSIAN CITIZEN BOCHKARYOV IN NORWAY WITH THE AIM OF HAVING NORWEGIAN BORDER GUARD DETAINED IN RUSSIA FREED AS BLACKMAIL - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Russia to stimulate settlements in national currencies with incentives, faster VAT refunds
Interfax

Worth a separate thread, the world-wide movement away from the U.S.dollar as the reserve currency IMO

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:46 pm

US, China Diving Into A New Cold War; Jack Ma Warns: "When Trade Stops, Sometimes War Starts"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-03/us-china-diving-new-cold-war-jack-ma-warns-when-trade-stops-sometimes-war-starts

the US Navy's Pacific Fleet has drawn up a classified proposal to carry out a global show of force as a warning to China and demonstrate the US is prepared to deter and counter their military actions. The draft proposal from the Navy is initially recommending the US Pacific fleet conduct a series of operations during a single week in November.

The navy's goal - whether with or without the White House's prodding - is to carry out a highly focused and concentrated set of exercises involving US warships, combat aircraft and troops to demonstrate that the US can counter potential adversaries quickly on several fronts.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-03/us-navy-proposes-global-show-military-force-warning-china

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Slovák wrote:US, China Diving Into A New Cold War; Jack Ma Warns: "When Trade Stops, Sometimes War Starts"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-03/us-china-diving-new-cold-war-jack-ma-warns-when-trade-stops-sometimes-war-starts

the US Navy's Pacific Fleet has drawn up a classified proposal to carry out a global show of force as a warning to China and demonstrate the US is prepared to deter and counter their military actions. The draft proposal from the Navy is initially recommending the US Pacific fleet conduct a series of operations during a single week in November.

The navy's goal - whether with or without the White House's prodding - is to carry out a highly focused and concentrated set of exercises involving US warships, combat aircraft and troops to demonstrate that the US can counter potential adversaries quickly on several fronts.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-03/us-navy-proposes-global-show-military-force-warning-china

Am I the only one who thought while reading this "So much for being classified"? #12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:20 pm

Classified for the sheeple still watching TV news and shows. You know, they leak everything to scare the opposite side into submission, bullying became the American Way of Life long time ago ... now the Chinese answer pending.
#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3466344255

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:26 pm

Serbia's president lifts full combat alert http://tass.com/world/1024349

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Russia is not planning to fully dump the dollar, but will just develop accounts in national currencies with other states, in particular with China and countries, which are part of the Eurozone.

(offshores) have been set up on Russky Island in the Far East and Oktyabrsky Island in the Baltic exclave of Kaliningrad. Another idea is to introduce tax benefits for holdings like those in the Netherlands and Luxembourg.

More:
http://tass.com/pressreview/1024344

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Duby Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:28 pm

This sounds really ominous... it seems the US could be researching biological weapon that would target more ore less only Russians based on their genes/DNA

Dozens of Georgians likely killed by US toxin or bioweapon disguised as drug research – Russian MoD

Duby

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:50 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:14 pm

Netherlands expelled 4 Russians in April for allegedly targeting chemical weapons watchdog
https://www.rt.com/news/440295-russians-expelled-dutch-opcw/

OPCW hacking claims prove that Russia was behind Salisbury attack, UK states
https://www.rt.com/uk/440307-hacking-opcw-salisbury-hunt/

(no it does not. It proves Russia is being 'mushroomed' & forced to PROVE its innocence by bypassing information gatekeepers.)
#12 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 5bb606e2fc7e93084b8b4603
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Slovák wrote:Russia to stimulate settlements in national currencies with incentives, faster VAT refunds
Interfax
Worth a separate thread, the world-wide movement away from the U.S.dollar as the reserve currency IMO
‘Typical mistake of any empire’: US undermines dollar by imposing sanctions globally – Putin
https://www.rt.com/business/440254-putin-dollar-russia-sanctions/

"It seems to me that our American partners make a colossal strategic mistake,” suggesting that the US is undermining confidence and faith in the dollar as a universal tool.
Washington is making a “colossal” but “typical” mistake by imposing sanctions around the world and exploiting its dollar dominance, warning there will be consequences.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Switzerland would join new interbank payment system independent of US
https://www.rt.com/business/440288-switzerland-swift-analogue-launch/

Donald, "Look In The Mirror" When Placing Blame For High Oil Prices

(Vladimir sounds like he's been reading Austrian school of economics/Ludwig von Mises Institute https://mises.org/ /Ron Paul.. hahaha)
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Hamza sulyman@hamza_780 · 2 min.
US may deploy F-22 stealth fighters in response to Syrian S-300 -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/10/us-f-22-stealth-fighters-syrian-s-300/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Turkey Summons Saudi Envoy Over Disappearance of Commentator Khashoggi - Reports
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201810041068588325-turkey-saudi-arabia-envoy-summoning/

The journalist has not been seen for over 48 hours since Tuesday when he reportedly entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.
A spokesman for Turkey's president has said that the journalist remained inside the building, while Saudi officials insisted that he had left the diplomatic facility.
(sure.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:13 pm

US service member killed in Afghanistan

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/04/politics/us-service-member-killed-in-afghanistan/index.html
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:22 pm

US Boosting Number of Labs in Areas Close to Russia, China - Russian MoD
https://sputniknews.com/world/201810041068590548-us-controlled-labs/

Russian Defense Ministry stated Thursday that Washington was highly likely
boosting its military and biological potential under the cover of peace research.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:38 pm

Hungary Updates via Lavrov
(Turkstream, Ukraine)

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next