Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Pirata
Libertine
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
boris
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:25 am

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 13 min.
#Russia launches massive air defense drills with 100+ warplanes

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russia-launches-massive-air-defense-drills-with-100-warplanes/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:17 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 7 min.
Netanyahu Meets Trump To Discuss IL-20 Incident, Palestinian Issue http://dlvr.it/QlXGGZ

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:20 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 41 min.
Bellingcat Claims Skripal Poisoning Suspect Boshirov Is ‘Hero Of Russia’, ‘GRU Colonel’ Anatoliy Chepiga http://dlvr.it/QlX6Zv

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:21 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 42 min.
Houthis Capture Several Positions On Western Yemeni Coast From Saudi-led Coalition (Video) http://dlvr.it/QlX6RG

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 1 min.
Israel Ready to Open crossing point on Border With Syria. -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/israel-open-crossing-point-syria-lieberman/

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1149841162

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:05 pm

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 7 min.
Netanyahu Meets Trump To Discuss IL-20 Incident, Palestinian Issue http://dlvr.it/QlXGGZ

NuttyYaHell : "When the time comes, your forces will attack Syria, and defend our forces as well."

Trump : "We'll do just that, and it will be fantastic, nobody commits illegal atrocities better than the United States, believe me."

Rolling Eyes

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:58 pm

I wanted to call attention to this post on that other forum :

Re: World Military News: Iran military official calls for formation of anti-US coalition pg 40
America is the only country that another country can [ Israel] can blow up there ships [USS Liberty 1967:], Kill 260 of there Marines [Lebanon 1983],Blow up their sky scrappers, [9/11/01] And call their attackers their best allies.

They go by the user name It's a man, Baby! and have a picture of Serena Williams as their avatar, ROFL.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Flmao12

They're a paid member, so if anyone here still has a paid membership there, you might want to PM them and send them over here, sounds like a member we could use...

Unless of course they're already here under another name. Razz

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:48 pm

Iran threatens 'regrettable' reaction if #Israel bombs #Syria again https://sptnkne.ws/jCAv
#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2223644942

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:01 pm

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/s-300-missiles-russia-syria-israel/

5 options to ‘neutralize’ the S-300 missiles
For example, military historian Alexander Shulman stated 5 options to fulfill this purpose:

1. Taking over the S-300 missiles and transporting them to Israel just it was the case in 1969 when Israeli paratroopers took over the Soviet-made P-12 Radar System intended for the Egyptian Army and eventually moving it to Israel.

2. Conducting a daring ground military operation to destroy the missiles and eliminate its crews. According to Shulman, a similar operation was carried out in Egypt during the 1969 War of Attrition.

3. Carrying out heavy missile strikes targeting the locations of S-300 missiles (similar to the strikes that hit the Syrian Army positions during the 1982 Lebanon war).

4. Applying the electronic jamming. On 2007, Israel electronically jammed Syrian radars when its F-16s bombed a military site.

5. Simply destroying the missiles through sabotage.

^I'd pay good money to see them try any of those options.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:20 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/s-300-missiles-russia-syria-israel/

5 options to ‘neutralize’ the S-300 missiles
For example, military historian Alexander Shulman stated 5 options to fulfill this purpose:

1. Taking over the S-300 missiles and transporting them to Israel just it was the case in 1969 when Israeli paratroopers took over the Soviet-made P-12 Radar System intended for the Egyptian Army and eventually moving it to Israel.

2. Conducting a daring ground military operation to destroy the missiles and eliminate its crews. According to Shulman, a similar operation was carried out in Egypt during the 1969 War of Attrition.

3. Carrying out heavy missile strikes targeting the locations of S-300 missiles (similar to the strikes that hit the Syrian Army positions during the 1982 Lebanon war).

4. Applying the electronic jamming. On 2007, Israel electronically jammed Syrian radars when its F-16s bombed a military site.

5. Simply destroying the missiles through sabotage.

^I'd pay good money to see them try any of those options.

Sounds like random plots from Tom Clancy's novels...

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
26 sek.
BREAKING: UN to create panel to prepare indictments over Myanmar atrocities - @AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:41 pm

AFP news agency
@AFP
10 sek.
#BREAKING Macedonia president calls for voters to boycott referendum on name change, says country being asked to commit 'historical suicide'

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:52 pm

UN Security Council foreign policy chiefs have working breakfast before meeting on N. Korea
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:06 pm

"We are outraged at the fact that NATO’s ‘errant’ attacks in the country have become almost a daily reality, while no one has been held responsible," the Russian Foreign Ministry in a statement

We call on Washington to reconsider its short-sighted policy and opt for diplomatic measures aimed at launching an inter-Afghan dialogue," the Russian Foreign Ministry said, adding that Moscow called "for brining those responsible for crimes against civilians to justice."

More:
http://tass.com/politics/1023318

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Afghanistan:

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 DoHEMPVXkAAncdA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
https://thedefensepost.com/2018/09/27/france-troops-parachute-menaka-mali/
snippet:
"The Menaka area, where Thursday’s drop was carried out, is one of the most unstable in Mali. At least 12 Tuareg civilians were killed by armed assailants in the region, local sources said on September 25.

Philippe Chapleau notes that several skirmishes have taken place in the past week, with several militants killed and three French troops injured. On August 26, a French airstrike in the Menaka region killed a senior Islamic State in the Greater Sahara official, a bodyguard and two civilians."

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:12 pm

The Grayzone reveals exclusive footage of President Donald Trump describing the true nature of US foreign policy and his own real intentions for the world with unusual candor.

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:15 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
41 min.
Syrian War Report – September 27, 2018: Several European States Deliver Chemical Weapons Components To Idlib http://dlvr.it/QlYy5X

Deir Ezzor:

Arabiana Intel
@ArabianaINTEL
5 min.
#SDF militias (#YPG/J) led by #US Army/Coalition take control over Shajilah town from #ISIS, securing remaining parts of plateau/hills along #Euphrates' left bank. (25 SEP) #AlbuKamal #DeirEzZor #Syria #JazeeraStorm #OpRoundup

Interactive Syria: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=34.91143981624326%2C38.939876991907&z=6&mid=18SR1C6ndDz5d0qzT2qYQ34FaQJ0 …

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 DoCVqK8XkAIYb-q

Suweida:

Hamza sulyman
@hamza_780
4 min.
Recent footage of Syrian Army battling ISIS in eastern Sweida -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/syrian-army-battling-isis-sweida/

Raqqa:

[i]Hasakah:

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
5 min.
2 attacks on #SDF reported in #Hasakah province, all claime

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:39 pm

#BREAKING: #Syria's first S-300PMU-2 SAM system arrived #Hmeimim AB, #Latakia aboard a #Russia|n Air Force's An-124-100 cargo airplane minutes ago. To protect it from danger of #Israel Air Force airstrikes, 10 Su-30/35s of #Russian Air Force are patrolling over #Syria now.

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1045354576440946693

God, I hope this is true. Your move, Zionist dogs.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Bibi's making an ass of himself again...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Anna Ahronheim
@AAhronheim
5 min.
#BREAKING: #Israel’s PM Netanyahu at #UNGA says Israel will act against #Iran “in Lebanon, in Syria and in Iraq”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
18 sek.
Like Steven Seagal, Russia is Out For Justice.

Amount of fighter jets Su-30/Su-35 deployed at Hmeymim is impressive to say the least.

Even more fighter jets are on their way to Suriya!

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 DoHkV4_WkAEG_4w

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
4 min.
BREAKING: Israeli PM Netanyahu, at UN, accuses Iran of having "a secret atomic warehouse" for its nuclear weapons program. - @AP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Bibi's making an ass of himself again...:

Trump is so stupid that he will really believe that Iran has a secret nuclear weapons program.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Anna Ahronheim
@AAhronheim
5 min.
#BREAKING: #Israel’s PM Netanyahu at #UNGA says Israel will act against #Iran “in Lebanon, in Syria and in Iraq”

Is that a promise, NuttyYaHell? Please keep your word and try it, I'm fucking begging you! Seeing your fighters blown out of the sky would be a wonderful early Christmas present for me and everyone else here at Zodlikeproductions!

#11 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Heston13

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:57 pm

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
#BREAKING: Netanyahu: Hezbollah has built three long-range missile sites next to Beirut International Airport

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
#BREAKING: Netanyahu reveals to UN moments ago that Iran removed 15kg of nuclear material from secret atomic warehouse last month

Nothing but lies from Netanyahu.

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next