Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:06 am

A cat that is used to run outdoors knows what is possible and what not. The jump was less or around 2 meters, that is not too much for a cat. Or what do you not understand?

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:07 am

Does anyone know in which newspaper that was?

China may be using sea to hide its submarines

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHiob9MX4AAw9cc.jpg

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1143234681

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:27 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Does anyone know in which newspaper that was?

China may be using sea to hide its submarines

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHiob9MX4AAw9cc.jpg

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1143234681

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1619689188

Have no idea but it reminds me this:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Toplesshead_wide-a88be68b86260e8bff223aa7845de2730ba0637f

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:33 am

Böhse Tante wrote:A cat that is used to run outdoors knows what is possible and what not. The jump was less or around 2 meters, that is not too much for a cat. Or what do you not understand?

Question

Aye, I was just sleepy already, you know #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 4108203433

Just funny video, it does look like cat did not even jump, just bounced over the stream.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:16 am

Well today I was thinking about something.Creating my own small scale gemstone company.I have received lot of calls and appreciation from people during my time as seller of gemstones .I'm selling them on flea market.Profits are small but one constant rise .I was thinking also about my future small scale company name (FilarGems) and logo (Pillar in the centre and two gemstones on right side and two on left side)
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:09 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:A cat that is used to run outdoors knows what is possible and what not. The jump was less or around 2 meters, that is not too much for a cat. Or what do you not understand?

Question

Aye, I was just sleepy already, you know #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 4108203433

Just funny video, it does look like cat did not even jump, just bounced over the stream.

I think it was a little bit of the angle they were filming from. You could have seen it better from a different perspective. But also, cats are cats ...

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:16 am

Pillar2 wrote:Well today I was thinking about something.Creating my own small scale gemstone company.I have received lot of calls and appreciation from people during my time as seller of gemstones .I'm selling them on flea market.Profits are small but one constant rise .I was thinking also about my future small scale company name (FilarGems) and logo (Pillar in the centre and two gemstones on right side and two on left side)

Which kind of gemstones? For jewellery or as minerals? My daughter and I are enthusiastic about minerals, crystals and so on, but not esoteric but rather to look at or for scientific interest.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:10 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:Well today I was thinking about something.Creating my own small scale gemstone company.I have received lot of calls and appreciation from people during my time as seller of gemstones .I'm selling them on flea market.Profits are small but one constant rise .I was thinking also about my future small scale company name (FilarGems) and logo (Pillar in the centre and two gemstones on right side and two on left side)

Which kind of gemstones? For jewellery or as minerals? My daughter and I are enthusiastic about minerals, crystals and so on, but not esoteric but rather to look at or for scientific interest.

Rough gemstones for lapidarists and people faceting them or for collecting minerals.Faceted gemstones for making jewellery.It will be small scale company with me as owner and only employee.I refuse to go in partnership company ( I know how it ends up ,mostly company owners argue with themselves and company falls apart)
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:39 pm

Very nice.

My daughter would like to learn a profession in arts and crafts, preferably something like goldsmith, glassblower or something in this direction. Since she was a little girl she liked creating something.

At the age of ten she was asked where she would like to go. Without thinking, she said: DIY store.

(OK, without pipe wrenches, a hammer, screwdrivers and some other tools in the house I'm unhappy. What a mother ...)

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:25 am

Lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:57 am

New logo. Opinions?

Question

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:59 am

Lol

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:New logo. Opinions?

Question

Yup, good.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1254334646

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:04 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lol

That seems to be a Nile Goose, they are aggressive like sandvipers.

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:07 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
That seems to be a Nile Goose, they are aggressive like sandvipers.

Cool
I laughed my arse of. Really funny video #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:47 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/20/12/87/60/szafir11.jpg I have just bought these beautiful sapphires.Nice really nice Smile Just like I said I'm planning to start company next year dedicated to selling gemstones at affordable prices #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1417770262
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:55 am

Pillar2 wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/20/12/87/60/szafir11.jpg I have just bought these beautiful sapphires.Nice really nice Smile Just like I said I'm planning to start company next year dedicated to selling gemstones at affordable prices #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1417770262

I'm not familiar with this stuff at all. Just want to wish you all the best in your business. How went your party a few weeks ago? Hope you spent good time :-)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/20/12/87/60/szafir11.jpg I have just bought these beautiful sapphires.Nice really nice Smile Just like I said I'm planning to start company next year dedicated to selling gemstones at affordable prices #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1417770262

I'm not familiar with this stuff at all. Just want to wish you all the best in your business. How went your party a few weeks ago? Hope you spent good time :-)

Thanks.Party was very nice and I have lot of fun Smile But now I feel very bad .I have been ill for 10 days first gastric flu then normal flu and now candida of tongue Sad worst is that burning of tongue when I eat and smoke cigarettes .Maybe silver serum will get rid of this crap Sad
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:14 pm

Pillar2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Thanks.Party was very nice and I have lot of fun Smile But now I feel very bad .I have been ill for 10 days first gastric flu then normal flu and now candida of tongue Sad worst is that burning of tongue when I eat and smoke cigarettes .Maybe silver serum will get rid of this crap Sad

Damn, hope you'll feel better soon. You should stop smoking though. If nothing else then it's great source of free money to the govt. Then they use it to sponsor NATO and shit like that. That's why I finished it...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:12 am

Darwin Award 🔞
@AwardsDarwin
·
3m
A concept design for car safety belt from the 1960s.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 EIZLbjcXkAACW0U?format=jpg&name=900x900

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:46 am

I'll bet the concept came from the USA.

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:57 am

Another hovercat:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 EIpEOvkXUAAo96N?format=jpg&name=900x900

Laughing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:13 am

Well today I feel really bad.I'm thinking about ending studying on University in my town.This is too much for me.I can't realize my dreams while doing that .And today I was humiliated by professor.Literally I feel bad .Why this University treats students like crap? Sad
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:48 am

Watch till end:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:51 am

Lemme know: Should I start dedicated topic(s) to PC Games, Movies and such things? For example the lates Cal of Duty deservess complete analysis regarding MIC propaganda projected to the entertainment industry. But not sure if it should be part of the main forum. Also interesting projects, as Death Stranding, deserve atention.

Just lemme know.

Wink

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lemme know: Should I start dedicated topic(s) to PC Games, Movies and such things? For example the lates Cal of Duty deservess complete analysis regarding MIC propaganda projected to the entertainment industry. But not sure if it should be part of the main forum. Also interesting projects, as Death Stranding, deserve atention.

Just lemme know.

Wink

That'd be interesting to me for read although I can't play games anymore cause my laptop is just too weak Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:14 am

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lemme know: Should I start dedicated topic(s) to PC Games, Movies and such things? For example the lates Cal of Duty deservess complete analysis regarding MIC propaganda projected to the entertainment industry. But not sure if it should be part of the main forum. Also interesting projects, as Death Stranding, deserve atention.

Just lemme know.

Wink

That'd be interesting to me for read although I can't play games anymore cause my laptop is just too weak Smile

IIt's another interesting pile of informations overall, regardless of what or if yu're playing (ie. mentiond remake of CoD)

I'm still big fan of PC gaming. But no time to play dammit. Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:22 am

11.11. went by again and as last year, again was completely ignored by Western msm. It is the biggest nationalistic event in the world. Largest display of patriotic feelings you will witness anywhere. It became so large that now nationalists from all over the world come in thousands to visit and engage in it. Patriots from Italy, Spain, UK even from USA come to witness what they will never attain in their home countries. All is welcomed!

The crowd ain't anti Russian either, well there's all sorts of types gathered here from right spectrum, honestly you can see everything. Hundreds of thousands gathered on streets, PEACEFULLY marching and making a stand. Reports are from 150k-300k people and there's absolute silence about the event in Western msm and those who don't ignore it report on it in extremely negative tone. Like, these are fascists and nazis. But still, they sell us democracy in the West and part of that democracy is censorship or silencing down the unpopular opinions.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:29 am

Its glorious..

I hear Konfederacja is the main force behind, driving it not Law and Justice(imo western proxi)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederation_Liberty_and_Independence

Pillar, can you tell me more on Konfederacja, what are they all about. I see its a new party, 2018.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:33 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next