Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Greetings from the Afghani army:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:48 pm

Matjaz wrote:Yeah, it was nice event, 70-100k all together for a foreign state head is unimaginable. Last time Serbs gathered in those kind of numbers to greet a leader was in Milosevic era, not that I compare Putin and Slobo its really bad analogy but Serbs wish Putin would be their president, theres no doubts in that.

I'm doing okay Zod, same old. Work and rest, am buying a scooter this week pirat
I hope you're doing great as well and that your wrist has healed and Happy birthday my friend.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 3077205713

Thanks

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 1455193345

Aye, it's much better. Still hurts little bit but nothing serious anymore. It took almost the whole week then I was fit again... #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 3305724591

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Matjaz wrote:Good evening, ladies and gentelmen Very Happy

I hope you missed me as I missed you!

Damnit, @Matjaz! You made me cry.

Welcome back! cheers
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:24 pm

The last few months have been horrible for me.  Mom diagnosed with cancer (again), I had to put one of my beloved older kitties to sleep, my father has been diagnosed with dementia, and my job is insane.  However, things are looking up.  Mom finished radiation Friday and is doing well this time, and something I'd thought was never going to happen finally has....Duffy has started accepting the kittens now that they're bigger and calming down.  I can't believe how big they are now.  They're 6 months old. I love you

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 2019-010
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:33 pm

FoShizzle wrote:The last few months have been horrible for me.  Mom diagnosed with cancer (again), I had to put one of my beloved older kitties to sleep, my father has been diagnosed with dementia, and my job is insane.  However, things are looking up.  Mom finished radiation Friday and is doing well this time, and something I'd thought was never going to happen finally has....Duffy has started accepting the kittens now that they're bigger and calming down.  I can't believe how big they are now.  They're 6 months old.   I love you

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 2019-010

Great to hear the things are going better again! And great photo of your cats. Obviously they had something very interesting to watch outside. Laughing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:05 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Screen15

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 4029985365

So a few days ago GLP decided to let anonymous posters participate again... because total conformity of opinions kills business..

Now their second payment service kicked them to the curb.. for "political reasons".. hahahaha.. too fucking funny!

Looks like God is really playing out the KARMA CARD right now... lulz!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:45 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meoverhere Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Screen15

So a few days ago GLP decided to let anonymous posters participate again... because total conformity of opinions kills business..

Now their second payment service kicked them to the curb.. for "political reasons".. hahahaha.. too fucking funny!

Well it sure looks like someone kept emailing their customer service letting them know who they were dealing with. Maybe even for weeks.

Maybe...

Meoverhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Meoverhere wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Screen15

Well it sure looks like someone kept emailing their customer service letting them know who they were dealing with.  Maybe even for weeks.

Maybe...

When I called Trinity out and said that he got the exact same treatment that he gave his own customers by canceling their membership to CENSOR their free speech...

he deleted my post like he always does... the dumb scumbag never learns a new trick.. he talks to "his lawyers".. and he acts very "confident"..

He is ruined.. he just doesn't know it yet.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:12 am

Latest post from the moron, it reads like anyone who could have been banned from glp:

Why You Should Never Use Stripe

E-mail to Stripe:
"I demand this situation be escalated to the highest level.

Basically, you refuse to show me exactly how we violated your terms of service and instead are telling me you have the right to terminate an account for no reason at all?
"

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3974370/pg1

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 1619689188 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 1254334646

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:17 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Cruise10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:13 pm

That was hilarious! I have had a crap day and that made me laugh, so thanks. Laughing
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:43 pm

FoShizzle wrote:That was hilarious!  I have had a crap day and that made me laugh, so thanks.  Laughing

You're welcome, glad it helped.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Cheers14

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:00 am

From GLP advertisement section lol

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Vzstie13

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Warms my heart to see that.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 GJFQmPO

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:27 pm

pale

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Hay Matjaz!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 3796784211

Little bit late but happy birthday, bud!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 4108203433

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:27 am

cheers

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Meme source:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 D0fWebZX0AAaEtG

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:46 pm

GLP's new choice payment processor of payment processor came back with their answer:

Well Boys And Girls... Here is What CCBILL Has to Say About GLP....May

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3987248/pg1

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fo Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:20 pm

I can't log in or get my password reset - Zod can you help, pretty please?

Fo

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:29 pm

Fo wrote:I can't log in or get my password reset - Zod can you help, pretty please?

Hello, it's strange.

Write me on my Yandex email, please. If you have any kind of error message then let me know. Or further details regarding failed login.

Wink

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fo Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:30 pm

Thanks! Incoming... Smile

Fo

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:02 pm

Hay, Badge, I guess you gonna love this. Movie trailer for documentary about flat Earth made by flat Earthers:

What's funny is that they even refuted their theory in hteir own documentary:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 D06WBSCXgAM1cii

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:00 am

'Go f*** yourselves': Neymar in Instagram rant as Man United eliminate PSG from Champions League

The Brazilian superstar has been out for some time with an injury that had ruled him out of this tie long ago, but his hopes of returning for the quarter-finals were killed when Marcus Rashford converted a late penalty after VAR intervened to punish Presnel Kimpembe for handball.

“This is a disgrace, they put four people that know nothing about football in charge of looking at the replay for VAR," he said.

"There is no penalty. How can it be a handball when it hits his back?! Go f**k yourselves!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/neymar-instagram-man-united-psg-champions-league-a8811436.html

lol!

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:27 pm

GLP owner got trolled by payment processor company CCBILL. First the company said they wouldn't provide a service for GLP, then they changed their mind and said they would, now they say they won't again.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3988500/pg1

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3993863/pg1

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Hqdefault

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next