Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey MB, see you online. How you're doing? I'm running out of beer right now. Sad shit...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 1619689188

Awake and chugging Heineken currently. I tried some imported Czech beer the other day and was very impressed.

Aye, we have good beers. Quite traditional product over here. But it was much better if the breweries were not a part of large international corporations. Many people call it Euro-beers now. Much better are beers from local, small breweries.

Absolutely. It's a luxury if I can afford them but I love all the small ale breweries we have here.

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Libertine Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:36 pm

"I never drink, wine"..or beer.

But I can out chug everyone one I know, (well almost everyone) with cups of coffee.
Wine makes me sleepy..and sleeping is such a waste of time, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:43 pm

Libertine wrote:"I never drink, wine"..or beer.

But I can out chug everyone one I know, (well almost everyone) with cups of coffee.
Wine makes me sleepy..and sleeping is such a waste of time, no?

Well, yeah. Thast right. What a Face

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:09 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 3305724591

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:52 pm

https://twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/1060616361653596160
affraid

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 4047824857

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Well, I may well be working the next three weeks without a break...

Possibly 12 hours each day...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:04 pm

The Hidden One wrote:Well, I may well be working the next three weeks without a break...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 2004026421

Guess you gonna need a lot of coffee then.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Giphy210

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Hidden One wrote:Well, I may well be working the next three weeks without a break...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 2004026421

Guess you gonna need a lot of coffee then.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 Giphy210

Oh yeah, lots of coffee. I'll request some vacation time at the end of it, so I should get a 5-day break.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:42 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:31 am

I just spent over $200 on the Xbox store thanks to their black friday sale. ~$100 of that was Sims 4 stuff for my wife...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:37 am

The Hidden One wrote:I just spent over $200 on the Xbox store thanks to their black friday sale. ~$100 of that was Sims 4 stuff for my wife...

lol!

But it could be much worse I guess:

‘Drunk’ Chinese man’s Singles’ Day shopping frenzy ends with a live pig, peacock and giant salamander

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2172958/drunk-chinese-mans-singles-day-shopping-frenzy-ends-live-pig

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:53 am

Happy birthday to our no very often visitng member hillbilly!

On you, bud.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 4108203433

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:36 am

luda

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:59 am

Those crazy sons of bitches did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:21 am

The Original Mind wrote:Those crazy sons of bitches did it.

On this TV/gaming topic - quite nice looking FPS. Seems something like mix of The Stalker and BioShock games:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:38 am

That looks pretty cool. I'll have to look into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Something different from Syria:

H.K@Ibra_Joudeh · 26 min.
Photo-Album: Yabroud city, historical and archaeological wealth in Syria http://dlvr.it/Qrbpfj

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 DsYA_bAU4AA8Ggh

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:26 pm

Just came across this:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:14 am

My God, I work so much now. I worked 72 hours last week. I need more beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:18 am

The Original Mind wrote:My God, I work so much now. I worked 72 hours last week. I need more beer.

Damn, I just woke up and I'm goiáng to my job shortly...

Mad Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:27 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:My God, I work so much now. I worked 72 hours last week. I need more beer.

Damn, I just woke up and I'm goiáng to my job shortly...

Mad Mad

Fuck work. If I didn't need healthcare and a retirement account, I'd say let's go into business together. I've got to get up in 7.5 hours. Still here drinking. Wife's making Korean noodles.

Man, life was easier two years ago...
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Happy birthday to YolitaYo!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 9 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:02 pm

What the hell is this?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Something from the history:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:58 am

I'm going to have to have my cat put down. Kidney failure. Ugh...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:19 am

The Original Mind wrote:I'm going to have to have my cat put down. Kidney failure. Ugh...

Sad to hear. I had similar problem with my dog years ago. True that he was quite old and was not in great condition already. Always hard.

Sad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:41 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:I'm going to have to have my cat put down. Kidney failure. Ugh...

Sad to hear. I had similar problem with my dog years ago. True that he was quite old and was not in great condition already. Always hard.

Sad

Yeah it's rough. Tiring. This cat is old, which is why her kidney's are failing. Apparently 50% of cats die around 15 years old due to kidney failure. Very common. We had another cat two years ago who died because of cancer though - only 6 years old. I think we'll live without pets for a few years - focus on our kid and the second kid we're thinking of having.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next