Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by messytan Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:Actually I think smaller places ike this Forum are the answer...

Facebook is like a social GULAG.. everybody is in their own cell with a wall and Facebook decides what each inmate is allowed to see, whereas a forum is a "public space" even if you need to be registered everybody meets up like in a public square.

I actually think that social platforms where only created because they (government / "deep state") weren't able to control public narrative.

You do actually believe in freedoms of speech then? Hard to believe with your other posts deriding others opinions, talking of others "VR 'infected' minds" and how YOUR so called "common sense" is all that matters compared with "all the other nonsense". I can't stand people like that, which is why I no longer generally post here. For example your "botched secret space program by US SPACE FORCE" opinion for closing down a telescope for a few days. Discussion forums for me, should be places where anyone is free to express their different opinions without redicule or name calling (as long as they don't try to ram it down others' throats) otherwise it just turns into a LUIS GuLP type thread where everyone is banned unless they agree 'the end is nigh'.

Thanks to ZOD for having me the short time I was here.

messytan

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:53 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:13 pm

messytan wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:Actually I think smaller places ike this Forum are the answer...

Facebook is like a social GULAG.. everybody is in their own cell with a wall and Facebook decides what each inmate is allowed to see, whereas a forum is a "public space" even if you need to be registered everybody meets up like in a public square.

I actually think that social platforms where only created because they (government / "deep state") weren't able to control public narrative.

You do actually believe in freedoms of speech then? Hard to believe with your other posts deriding others opinions, talking of others "VR 'infected' minds" and how YOUR so called "common sense" is all that matters compared with "all the other nonsense". I can't stand people like that, which is why I no longer generally post here. For example your "botched secret space program by US SPACE FORCE" opinion for closing down a telescope for a few days. Discussion forums for me, should be places where anyone is free to express their different opinions without redicule or name calling (as long as they don't try to ram it down others' throats) otherwise it just turns into a LUIS GuLP type thread where everyone is banned unless they agree 'the end is nigh'.

Thanks to ZOD for having me the short time I was here.

Sad to read you're not much willing to share informations anymore. At the very least your posts regarding Amesbury/Salisbury are very valuable imho. Contribution in other topics as well. I won't advocate anyone here as it would be very unfair I think. So I want to write this - we should not allow personal sympathies or disagreements to devide us as community because the meaning of this (or any such authentic) forum is to face much bigger issue than personal sympathies.

Have a nice weekend. Cheers

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 4108203433

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:22 pm

Skripal's cat now:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:59 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Libertine wrote:Never heard of Gab or Minds before but might venture a lookie see.
I'm on a new computer my Son built for me but still not sure what all the bells and whistles are for.
And I couldn't get on this site a couple days ago. Kept timing out. Had a panic attack.  

Aye, it was down for about 6 hours I think. I noticed it at the morning, as it went off when there was late night already. It was provider's issue, happens time by time. You can try to look there if some issues will occure again:

https://twitter.com/Zodlikeprod
flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:21 pm

[quote="KneelB4Zod!"

Sad to read you're not much willing to share informations anymore. At the very least your posts regarding Amesbury/Salisbury are very valuable imho. Contribution in other topics as well. I won't advocate anyone here as it would be very unfair I think. So I want to write this - we should not allow personal sympathies or disagreements to devide us as community because the meaning of this (or any such authentic) forum is to face much bigger issue than personal sympathies.

Have a nice weekend. Cheers

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 4108203433 [/quote]

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 2713748720

And on that note, I'm taking a break from the doom.

My total disgust at what is happening to Britain (Openly calling for people to work in an anti-Russian propaganda dept and proudly harbouring terrorists) is more than I can take right now.

I know I'm not a great contributor, but I am very grateful to Zod and others here that put the work in to collate the news as it comes in.

I'm not kidding when I say that my temper, combined with my 330lbs is likely to finish me off sooner rather than later, so the internet is going off and I'm off to the land of gardening and other less-stressful stuff for a day or two until my blood pressure comes down a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 2713748720

And on that note, I'm taking a break from the doom.

My total disgust at what is happening to Britain (Openly calling for people to work in an anti-Russian propaganda dept and proudly harbouring terrorists) is more than I can take right now.

I know I'm not a great contributor, but I am very grateful to Zod and others here that put the work in to collate the news as it comes in.

I'm not kidding when I say that my temper, combined with my 330lbs is likely to finish me off sooner rather than later, so the internet is going off and I'm off to the land of gardening and other less-stressful stuff for a day or two until my blood pressure comes down a bit.

Lol, certainly it wouldn't be good if I will cause you heart attack with this forum, bud! That's not the purpose at all.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:59 am

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:32 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 4029985365
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 am

Seal Slaps Kayaker in the face With an Octopus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:44 am

Reminded me of this...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:51 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Seal Slaps Kayaker in the face With an Octopus

Reminded me this:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Seal Slaps Kayaker in the face With an Octopus

Reminded me this:

lol!

Not making fun of his affliction but this is funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba4Vc1RjWDs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:40 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Reminded me of this...

Now that gave me a much-needed laugh! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:51 am

Mr Badger wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Reminded me of this...

Now that gave me a much-needed laugh! lol!

That's good...
The look on his face at the end is a killer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:39 pm

"blew a seal" hahahha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:45 am

I went against my own best advice tonight by #1: Looking at the "other place" and #2: Arguing with a flat-earther.

Two things I know are guaranteed to wind me up, but I just couldn't help myself, even though it's a losing battle with these knuckle-draggers:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 Captur11

And all I got back in reply was "save that defecation for the bull, I ain't buying it"

jesus fucking christ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:34 pm

Cause 77 is 11!

To me this is not about sports its about the flow of the force. Once every couple decades comes along someone who's force within is strong. Talent doesn't play important part, its the feel that gets you intuned with the flow the game offers and that's where magic happens. It is the divine playing with the rules set for a play.

You want to observe divine being playeful with a human? Then watch this kid.

Debut against Chinese yesterday.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:33 pm

Just had a look in GLumP and noticed that, since all the bans, Janey and her thread has not been very active. I am quite a good reader of situations and I get the feeling that, since she has had no-one talking the truth to her (not saying nasty things to her) she is lacking the support and attention she used to get from her loyal head in the sand supporters. The only sympathy she can get now is from her usual sickies.
The Rheumatoid Arthritis crap from her I am pretty certain is very false. I happen to suffer this very badly in all my joints, my hands are quite disfigured and close to being useless, my right knee is twice the size of my left knee, haven't been able to wear shoes or socks for 6 years and a lot more problems with my joints more and I suffer many other associated ailments from this.

I only tell you this because it really sickens me to see someone like her whom I am 99 percent sure does not suffer from this. I have seen many of her photos, she has no swelling or disfigurement to her hands and knees, not even the reddening of knuckle joints. She wears shoes and socks and shows no sighs of impairment in walking.

She has had serious health problems from birth but lies about having RA to get sympathy rather than get it for the true reasons. I do feel very sorry for her  and her past but she makes me very angry lying about an illness that she has not got and I have suffered very badly from for the last ten years.  

This is just an observation that I am pretty sure about and I am not looking for any sympathy and never will. I can take understanding but not sympathy.

Haven't spent much time here recently as I have been very busy making stencils for 3d printing and I have an awful lot of things to do but I do pop in daily for news and to see how everyone is.
Speak to you all soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:11 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 4047824857

Nice to hear from you. So, it looks like nothing much changed over there except that there is not very large audience for Whittaker's military anti terrorist journalist secret insider propaganda pseudo-analysis and out-of-his-ass predictions.

And yep, I'm quite sure that the most of his health lamentations are just a part of his dumb scheme how to decieve people and back his shittalk with completely unfair and irrelevant way. You won't to argue with police/military veteran lady with serius health issues, who spent her precious time only to share secret informations with wide aoudience. It would be rude and mods would intervene immediately. Haha.

Be well and say hi to Ozzy. Hope he's doing well.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:38 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 4047824857

Nice to hear from you. So, it looks like nothing much changed over there except that there is not very large audience for Whittaker's military anti terrorist journalist secret insider propaganda pseudo-analysis and out-of-his-ass predictions.

And yep, I'm quite sure that the most of his health lamentations are just a part of his dumb scheme how to decieve people and back his shittalk with completely unfair and irrelevant way. You won't to argue with police/military veteran lady with serius health issues, who spent her precious time only to share secret informations with wide aoudience. It would be rude and mods would intervene immediately. Haha.

Be well and say hi to Ozzy. Hope he's doing well.

Hi Zod
Ozzie is a nutcase, very naughty and full of fun, he is making us feel younger each day. He is also growing quickly. I'll take some shots of him soon and post.
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 3077205713

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:10 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:56 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:30 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

funniest thing I saw in days! Thank you Very Happy

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 697712634
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:12 am

Just a drunken thought here: it's ok for British troops to participate in the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, based on a false premise, but it's not ok for a British man to defend his family and his home with lethal force?

Something is seriously wrong here.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:13 am

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

funniest thing I saw in days! Thank you Very Happy

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 697712634

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:09 pm

Happy brithday, Mr. Badger!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 Dancing-Gif-to-Wish-Happy-Birthday-3

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 FelineIndelibleIggypops-small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:55 pm

HAPPY 47 Badger!!! Very Happy

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 SolidHighBee-small
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:15 am

Emirati family decided to please his father. Tying the chair to helium balloons, they sent him to heaven. First, he turned into a tiny point, and then disappeared in an unknown direction. Found him in the mountains of Jordan, in a deplorable state ..

I hope it's just joke...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 7 1143234681

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next