Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Qui
khnum
Böhse Tante
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:34 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:33 am

刘汉 wrote:

Our goal is to unite forces against malevolence. It’s not the time to debate who is right or wrong. It’s time for Christians, Muslims, and others to unite against the common threat looming over all of us.”

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all Abrahamic religions. They all have the same "basic" book. And that book is based on Judaism. Abrahamic religions are "one world" religion. But with different flavors depending on the target audience. Of course, they would not sell Judaism to Europeans…(((they))) (Jesus was a Jew, same as all his disciples and first pope). This is why (((they))) changed, in bible, designated "chosen people". Anyway, Abrahamic religions are "one world religion" in different flavors.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1_q2u910

Böhse Tante wrote:
Something has started. I never saw this "error" before. AntiSpiegel is one of the best pages since years, Thomas Röper lives in St. Petersburg since afaik over 15 years. He has a very good knowledge about NGOs, intelligence agencies, "big biz" companies, politicians and their connections.

Here is the "error"

Error 1000
Ray ID: 87b31d31197f4286 •
2024-04-28 01:00:12 UTC
DNS points to prohibited IP
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (www.anti-spiegel.ru) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system.

What can I do?
If you are the owner of this website:
you should login to Cloudflare and change the DNS A records for www.anti-spiegel.ru to resolve to a different IP address.

I have no clue what that means.

it means that there is a problem with IP address. You should try going to that website from proy server in Russia in case it is banned in EU. or, it could be there was a mix-up with the owner of the website. In that case it will be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. If it is not fixed inside that time frame, let me know, and I would take a look at it. Of course, if you want my help.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 am

https://t.me/RiseGS/16293

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1077

Extremely Disturbing  "REBIRTH OF SLAVERY IN UKRAINE: ZELENSKY RUNNING GLOBAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATION, FILLING THE BROTHELS OF APARTHEID ISRAEL AND THE EU"

"Human rights activists of the Foundation to Battle Injustice have uncovered a wide network of illegal Ukrainian slave trade centers controlled by the inner circle of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The Foundation’s investigation was able to establish the shocking scale of the human beings trafficking in Ukraine, reveal the income of the Ukrainian leader’s cronies from illegal activities, and find out the location of specialized slave houses in Western and Central Ukraine."

👉 Click here to keep reading

https://t.co/lrYrriByun

🎙Subscribe @TheIslanderNews

The article about slave trade in English.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 am

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Our goal is to unite forces against malevolence. It’s not the time to debate who is right or wrong. It’s time for Christians, Muslims, and others to unite against the common threat looming over all of us.”

Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all Abrahamic religions. They all have the same "basic" book. And that book is based on Judaism. Abrahamic religions are "one world" religion. But with different flavors depending on the target audience. Of course, they would not sell Judaism to Europeans…(((they))) (Jesus was a Jew, same as all his disciples and first pope). This is why (((they))) changed, in bible, designated "chosen people". Anyway, Abrahamic religions are "one world religion" in different flavors.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1_q2u910

Böhse Tante wrote:
Something has started. I never saw this "error" before. AntiSpiegel is one of the best pages since years, Thomas Röper lives in St. Petersburg since afaik over 15 years. He has a very good knowledge about NGOs, intelligence agencies, "big biz" companies, politicians and their connections.

Here is the "error"

Error 1000
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (www.anti-spiegel.ru) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system.

What can I do?
you should login to Cloudflare and change the DNS A records for www.anti-spiegel.ru to resolve to a different IP address.

it means that there is a problem with IP address. You should try going to that website from proy server in Russia in case it is banned in EU. or, it could be there was a mix-up with the owner of the website. In that case it will be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. If it is not fixed inside that time frame, let me know, and I would take a look at it. Of course, if you want my help.

They killed this guy for this one...too much truth

khnum

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:06 am

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

By cutting this paragraph out of the context you have distorted my post giving the wrong impression, I would say this. I have put up this for discussion, not to express my opinion.
Your thesis is wrong. They do not use the same book. Just have a look into the Books of Moses, into the ευαγγελιον and into the Quran. They are not a "one world religion". Judaism is exclusive. Jesus is preaching to the Jews, but the content of his sermons is more close to Mahayana Buddhism and the Jews, especially the Pharisees did not like this. Judaism needs a non-Jewish surrounding. Luckily the Buddhists, Confucianists, Taoists, Shintoists don't fall fall for them. The "one world" idea comes from the Enlightenment of the 18th century.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:15 am

I dont get into religious debates,however
If I say I am Christian I have just written off 5 billion people
If I say I am Muslim I have just written off 5 billion people
If I say I am Hindu 6 billion
Buddhist 6.4 billion and so on and so forth
could it be that great teachers have appeared at various times in history teaching very similar truths but within the context of their time and place.

There is only one race the human race and it better pull its finger out as freedom is rapidly dwindling in this world ,arguing dogma and doctrine is a common divide and rule tactic

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:18 am

khnum wrote:I dont get into religious debates,however
could it be that great teachers have appeared at various times in history teaching very similar truths but within the context of their time and place.

There is only one race the human race and it better pull its finger out as freedom is rapidly dwindling in this world ,arguing dogma and doctrine is a common divide and rule tactic

That's why I prefer Buddhism, it's not exclusive. You can be Buddhist and Taoist at the same time and so on.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:24 am

刘汉 wrote:
If I say I am Muslim I have just written off 5 billion people Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1f600

That's why I prefer Buddhism, it's not exclusive. You can be Buddhist and Taoist at the same time and so on.

I have done beginners intermediate and sutra courses at the BLIA-Mahayana temple nearby its logic and common sense not threats and curses, I do acknowledge Yeshua as a powerful spiritual force but unfortunately the Roman Empire became the custodians of his memory.Buddhism by the way is Hinduism packaged for export.Yes a well translated version of the Tao Te Ching is on par or better than anything you will find just about anywhere

khnum

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 am

刘汉 wrote:
By cutting this paragraph out of the context you have distorted my post giving the wrong impression, I would say this. I have put up this for discussion, not to express my opinion.

i do understand that. I do apologize if it was perceived that I was commenting on your opinion. I do understand that you have just quoted somebody.

Furthermore, I just used your post to point out the common misconception that Christians and Muslims can unite against Jews. They can not.
刘汉 wrote:
Your thesis is wrong. They do not use the same book. Just have a look into the Books of Moses, into the ευαγγελιον and into the Quran. They are not a "one world religion". Judaism is exclusive. Jesus is preaching to the Jews, but the content of his sermons is more close to Mahayana Buddhism and the Jews, especially the Pharisees did not like this. Judaism needs a non-Jewish surrounding. Luckily the Buddhists, Confucianists, Taoists, Shintoists don't fall fall for them. The "one world" idea comes from the Enlightenment of the 18th century.

They all have the same god, are they not ?

Also, Buddhists, Confucianists, Taoists, Shintoists are not really religion in the sense of Abrahamic religions. Some parts are different.... Abrahamic religions are also management system for humans, not just spiritual eplanation of the world. Islam is best example how Abrahamic religions can be management system for human population.

I would say this just for clarity. I am using just part of your post (and not commenting on your post) for clearing a common misconception. Furthermore, I am not disagreeing with this part. Neither, I am commenting on your post. I am just using part of your pos to make a point.

khnum wrote:
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Jl-mem10

there is no "human race". Genetically speaking...there is too much of a difference in genome for it to be "one race".

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 am

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

i do understand that. I do apologize if it was perceived that I was commenting on your opinion. I do understand that you have just quoted somebody.

Furthermore, I just used your post to point out the common misconception that Christians and Muslims can unite against Jews. They can not.
刘汉 wrote:

They all have the same god, are they not ?

Also, Buddhists, Confucianists, Taoists, Shintoists are not really religion in the sense of Abrahamic religions. Some parts are different.... Abrahamic religions are also management system for humans, not just spiritual eplanation of the world. Islam is best example how Abrahamic religions can be management system for human population.

I would say this just for clarity. I am using just part of your post (and not commenting on your post) for clearing a common misconception. Furthermore, I am not disagreeing with this part. Neither, I am commenting on your post. I am just using part of your pos to make a point.

khnum wrote:
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Jl-mem10

there is no "human race". Genetically speaking...there is too much of a difference in genome for it to be "one race".

Next door is a vietnamese man and his caucasian wife,then there is also on my street a african south african who is a mean bbq host and his thai wife,their offspring look human to me ,now Im not saying that different geographical areas should foresake their heritage and culture and probably should mostly marry among themselves but that is not a master race argument its a genetic diversity survival of the species argument

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:00 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Here is the "error"

Error 1000
What happened?

What can I do?

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1854299768

I connected my vpn to Frankfurt and checked the ip, it was indeed from Frankfurt
and could visit antispiegel without any problem and without a cloudflare check.
Also tried vpn-Berlin, not a problem

Could be a temporary problem
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:48 am

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 pm

Qui wrote:

I connected my vpn to Frankfurt and checked the ip, it was indeed from Frankfurt
and could visit antispiegel without any problem and without a cloudflare check.
Also tried vpn-Berlin, not a problem

Could be a temporary problem

Thank you. I checked now, AntiSpiegel has worked on the webpage. Thomas Röper could have announced that in his Telegram channel, several people were upset with the error. Because in that tense times you never know. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 313250988
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:57 pm

What the media hides.
@narrative_hole
·
23h
Kiev shut down peace negotiations in 2022 because of direct pressure from Britain. There was no other reason.

- Peskov

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:52 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:42 pm

Swiss parliamentary committee backs plan to deport asylum seekers
https://archive.is/wip/stw2x

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/foreign-affairs/swiss-parliamentary-committee-backs-plan-to-deport-asylum-seekers/76571745
◾committee of the Swiss House of Representatives has approved a scheme to repatriate rejected Eritrean asylum seekers to Africa via a third country, such as Rwanda.
Just this week, the British Parliament passed a similar bill—the so-called Rwanda bill.
Opposition
◾Balthasar Glättli, a member of the House of Representatives from the Green Party, is convinced that this idea is doomed to failure.
“The problem is and remains that Eritrea does not accept returnees from any country unless they return voluntarily.”

“Whether you fly them to a third country in between and then back again at the taxpayers’ expense—that only makes the bill higher, but the result is no better,”

Controversial deportation practice failed once before
◾In 2003, Federal Councillor Ruth Metzler already suggested a transit agreement with Senegal. Under this proposal, rejected asylum seekers from Switzerland were to be transferred back to Africa via Senegal. However, Senegal withdrew from the agreement shortly afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 pm

German tank in Moscow:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 GMQGk3AWQAE3yAn?format=jpg&name=large

ayden
@squatsons
·
31m
Kermik and Novokalynove

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 GMQRolkWsAArksD?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:53 pm

Canadian Patriot Short: What happened to George Soros in China

https://rumble.com/v4s2df5-canadian-patriot-short-what-happened-to-george-soros-in-china.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:01 pm

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/267416

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1078

🇬🇭🇳🇬🇨🇲🇸🇦🇺🇲 The largest economies in Africa and the Middle East are moving their gold reserves out of the United States .

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1254334646
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:08 pm

https://rumble.com/v4s24ut-russell-brand-and-col.macgregor-theres-nothing-left-600k-ukrainians-dead.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:16 pm

The Defeat Of The 3rd Brigade | 10K Soldiers Are Ready For The 2nd Wave

https://rumble.com/v4s1d3o-the-defeat-of-the-3rd-brigade-10k-soldiers-are-ready-for-the-2nd-wave.-mili.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:31 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Swiss parliamentary committee backs plan to deport asylum seekers
https://archive.is/wip/stw2x

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/foreign-affairs/swiss-parliamentary-committee-backs-plan-to-deport-asylum-seekers/76571745
◾committee of the Swiss House of Representatives has approved a scheme to repatriate rejected Eritrean asylum seekers to Africa via a third country, such as Rwanda.
Just this week, the British Parliament passed a similar bill—the so-called Rwanda bill.
Opposition
◾Balthasar Glättli, a member of the House of Representatives from the Green Party, is convinced that this idea is doomed to failure.
“The problem is and remains that Eritrea does not accept returnees from any country unless they return voluntarily.”

“Whether you fly them to a third country in between and then back again at the taxpayers’ expense—that only makes the bill higher, but the result is no better,”

Controversial deportation practice failed once before
◾In 2003, Federal Councillor Ruth Metzler already suggested a transit agreement with Senegal. Under this proposal, rejected asylum seekers from Switzerland were to be transferred back to Africa via Senegal. However, Senegal withdrew from the agreement shortly afterwards.
Operation comes weeks earlier than expected and is thought to have been timed to coincide with local elections
Home Office to detain asylum seekers across UK in shock Rwanda operation
https://archive.is/LjG0K

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/28/home-office-to-detain-asylum-seekers-across-uk-in-shock-rwanda-operation
Officials plan to hold refugees who turn up for routine meetings at immigration service offices. They will be transferred to detention centres.

They will be immediately transferred to detention centres, which have already been prepared for the operation, and held to be put on flights to Rwanda, including the first one due to take off this summer. Others identified for these flights are already being held.

===============

"Explain To Me Why We Don't Have The Right To Exist?" – Eva Vlaardingerbroek Warns Whites Against Massive Demographic Changes In Their Native Countries

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Eva-copy
Dutch political commentator and lawyer Eva Vlaardingerbroek warns Europeans that they must take a stand against rapid demographic change or become a minority in their native countries...
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/explain-me-why-we-dont-have-right-exist-eva-vlaardingerbroek-warns-whites-against-massive

==========

((they)) caused the problem... wanted this^^ reaction... and will 'provide' the SOLUTION. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:44 pm

Majority Of British Public Does Not Back 'Rwanda Plan'

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2024-04-27_15-44-15
...six in ten people in the UK think that the Rwanda plan will not be effective in stopping migrants from crossing the English Channel...
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/majority-british-public-does-not-back-rwanda-plan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 pm

PM Orbán At CPAC: The 5 Methods Of Oppression Liberals Use To Silence Conservatives

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2024-04-27_15-54-33
Orbán condemned the methods taken by the West's liberal elite to silence conservatives, including attacking the AfD through intelligence services and Donald Trump through the courts...
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pm-orban-cpac-5-methods-oppression-liberals-use-silence-conservatives

Grumpy
Judeo-Christian festival begins!
like khnum said... there IS no 'marriage' of the Abrahamic faiths. Christian-Zionism is an abomination. learn the parable of the fig tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
What the media hides.
@narrative_hole
·
23h
Kiev shut down peace negotiations in 2022 because of direct pressure from Britain. There was no other reason.

- Peskov

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next