Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Qui
Milla
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:37 am

ShockJock wrote:CDC Study Confirms COVID Jab Lowers Male Life Expectancy By 24 Years

An official new study has confirmed that men who receive the Covid vaccine will tragically suffer a 24-year loss in their life expectancy.

Scientists have analyzed the official data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the UK government to determine the long-term harms of mRNA jabs.

The study aimed to weigh the balance of risk for the vaccines by calculating how long the negative side effects of mRNA vaccines take to reduce over time after a person receives each dose.

Disturbingly, researchers found that the damage doesn’t lessen over time but, instead, increases with each shot.

The CDC All-Cause Mortality data has shown that each vaccine dose increased mortality by seven percent in the year 2022 compared to the same figures for 2021.

The data revealed that each year, every vaccinated person becomes more and more likely to die at a rate of seven percent per dose, per year.

This means that the mRNA vaccines and booster shots are a “slow-acting genetic poison,” according to the study.

The study also found that the human body cannot recover from any amount of mRNA injections.

So taking 2021 as the baseline, a person who received five doses would be 350% more likely to die in 2031, 700% more likely to die in 2041, and 1050% more likely to die in 2051 than an unvaxxed person.

It is just like compound interest.

Using this result, we can calculate the loss in life expectancy for a 30-year-old male.

If we take the average life expectancy for the US, UK, and Canada, men are expected to live to around 80 years old today.

Life expectancy does increase over time but we can use 80 as a baseline for comparison.

Based on today’s life expectancy data, a 30-year-old unvaxxed male should expect another 50 years of life.

The findings from the study show that the life expectancy of a 30-year-old fully vaxxed person – two vaccines and three boosters – is now just 56 years.

When the data is analyzed compared to the number of vaccines, the study shows:

1 shot reduced the life expectancy of 30-year-old men by 13 years
2 shots reduced the life expectancy of 30-year-old men by 18 years
3 shots reduced the life expectancy of 30-year-old men by 20 years
4 shots reduced the life expectancy of 30-year-old men by 23 years
5 shots reduced the life expectancy of 30-year-old men by 24 years

Does anyone know anything serious about sudden deaths in countries where the Western stuff was not injected? 

That would be fatal if people in Russia, China, Cuba and other "opposing" countries remain as healthy as before 2021 and here the "able-bodied" men get sick more and more and die prematurely. 

Have the Western decision-makers deliberately dug a grave for the West or have they not considered something essential? Or did the right hand not know what the left hand was doing? Have the elites pursued two incompatible goals at the same time, fighting BRICS and the global South, and at the same time weakening and decimating their own population.

I know such irrational, erratic behavior only from people who are desperate and in a panic. But be careful, drowning people are dangerous.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:34 am

Iceland

https://rumble.com/v4jploe-iceland-volcano-spews-lava-again.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Iceland evacuations as volcano spews lava again
https://archive.is/wip/Ly1XE

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68589594

Iceland has 33 active volcano systems and sits over what is known as the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, the boundary between two of the largest tectonic plates on the planet.
The last time the Reykjanes Peninsula had a period of volcanic activity was 800 years ago - and the eruptions went on for decades.
This is now the seventh eruption since 2021, and scientists believe the area is entering a new volcanic era that could last for decades or even centuries.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:37 am

🚨 The UKMTO reports that a ship has been attacked in the Gulf of Aden, 85 nautical miles east of Aden, Yemen.

https://t.me/PalestineResist/32691

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:37 am

RT News
March 16, 2024 2PM GMT

https://rumble.com/v4jphp3-rt-news-march-16-2024-2pm-gmt.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:46 am

Russian air defenses downed several Ukrainian drones near the Slavyansk oil refinery in the Russian Krasnodar region. But one of the drones crashed and caused a fire, according to the Telegram channel of the operational headquarters of the region.

"Another attempted terrorist attack by the criminal Kiev regime. At night at around 3 a.m. [Moscow time] several UAVs tried to attack the Slavyansk refinery. According to the EDDS of the Slavyansk district, the drones were neutralized, but as a result of the downing of one of the apparatuses there was a fire," read a Telegram message.

It was clarified that the fire has now been extinguished.

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/18782

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Captu110

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:19 am

Hertz CEO Out As Firm Seeks Traction After Big EV Bet Goes Bust

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 GooZ91i
Plunging resale values, high collision repair costs and low consumer demand 
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hertz-ceo-out-firm-seeks-traction-after-big-ev-bet-goes-bust

good riddance.
in my small town i see vehicles EVERYWHERE that are 20+ years old or more... they do the job nicely for millions of working families across the country. reliable.affordable.

boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:35 am

Niger breaks off military cooperation with US, as junta moves closer to Russia
https://archive.is/Wn055

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/africa/article/3255675/niger-breaks-military-cooperation-us-junta-moves-closer-russia?module=top_story&pgtype=homepage

Mr Badger, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:44 am

Mr Badger wrote:...and if I'd been in town today and seen this, I doubt I'd be posting here anymore. I'm not entirely sure I won't get drunk and do some fucking damage.

I can understand you, but purposefully demolishing something brings trouble especially to you. If you want to cause unrest, then you leave a bag or a package with a few cables and electronic waste in an "interesting" place. Preferably a few days before a bigger "event" and then again. It is best if you are with several people to drop off packages at as many places as possible on the day of the event. 

That probably gives them more headaches than if you throw in slices somewhere or something.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 GooZ91i
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hertz-ceo-out-firm-seeks-traction-after-big-ev-bet-goes-bust

good riddance.
in my small town i see vehicles EVERYWHERE that are 20+ years old or more... they do the job nicely for millions of working families across the country. reliable.affordable.

The climate cult is unfortunately in charge here in Australia -there is to be $1 trillion in new transmission lines for renewables a lot of it through prime agricultural land,a fleet of useless ev's was purchased last week by the government we are doing exactly the same as Germany and Spain did whose economies are now a smouldering wreck yet somehow we expect different results here -the lunatics run the asylum

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:08 am

Zambeezi wrote:

good riddance.

Fuel in Australia is 6 dollars US per gallon I just put $60 US 90AUD in my family sedan and its not even 3/4 full everything since covid has gone through the roof price wise even still I often have to drive 200-300 miles and there are NO recharging stations on these drives for an EV who is going to buy something there is no infrastructure for...well an idiot I suppose

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:17 am

SpaceX Is Building Spy Satellite Network for U.S. Intelligence Agency, “No One Can Hide”

March 16th, 2024
Via: Reuters: https://archive.is/faZFX
SpaceX is building a network of hundreds of spy satellites under a classified contract with a U.S. intelligence agency, five sources familiar with the program said, demonstrating deepening ties between billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk’s space company and national security agencies.

The network is being built by SpaceX’s Starshield business unit under a $1.8 billion contract signed in 2021 with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), an intelligence agency that manages spy satellites, the sources said.

Reuters reporting discloses for the first time that the SpaceX contract is for a powerful new spy system with hundreds of satellites bearing Earth-imaging capabilities that can operate as a swarm in low orbits, and that the spy agency that Musk’s company is working with is the NRO.

The satellites can track targets on the ground and share that data with U.S. intelligence and military officials, the sources said. In principle, that would enable the U.S. government to quickly capture continuous imagery of activities on the ground nearly anywhere on the globe, aiding intelligence and military operations, they added.

The classified constellation of spy satellites represents one of the U.S. government’s most sought-after capabilities in space because it is designed to offer the most persistent, pervasive and rapid coverage of activities on Earth.
“No one can hide,” one of the sources said of the system’s potential capability, when describing the network’s reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:35 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M5592

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:39 am

dana
@dana916

1m
🇸🇦🤝🇮🇱 - 151 oil shipments from Saudi Arabia to the Israeli occupation from the start of the war until now, according to a study by the Oil Change International research organization.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M5593

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:41 am

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:51 am

Mr Badger wrote:Russian air defenses downed several Ukrainian drones near the Slavyansk oil refinery in the Russian Krasnodar region. But one of the drones crashed and caused a fire, according to the Telegram channel of the operational headquarters of the region.
"Another attempted terrorist attack by the criminal Kiev regime. At night at around 3 a.m. [Moscow time] several UAVs tried to attack the Slavyansk refinery. According to the EDDS of the Slavyansk district, the drones were neutralized, but as a result of the downing of one of the apparatuses there was a fire," read a Telegram message.
It was clarified that the fire has now been extinguished.
https://t.me/geopolitics_live/18782
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Captu110

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨Ukrainian drones fly into an oil refinery in the Russian town of Slavyansk-on-Kuban

https://rumble.com/v4jqc76-ukrainian-drones-fly-into-an-oil-refinery-in-the-russian-town-of-slavyansk-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:03 am

Tasmania once the jewel in the crown now a basket case

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:08 am

they abuse you. they cripple you. they rob you. they evict you. they poison you. they mock you. now they blame you. they HATE you. get it?

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:14 am

Zambeezi wrote:they abuse you. they cripple you. they rob you. they evict you. they poison you. they mock you. now they blame you. they HATE you. get it?

The Australian tax office....Al Capone is a gentleman by comparison

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:50 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M5594

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:07 pm

A 16-year-old girl was killed as a result of the morning shelling of Belgorod. A Ukrainian shell flew straight into the house. The girl's father was wounded. There is destruction in the city.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Photo106

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/91656

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:55 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M5595

DRG (diversion reconnaissance group;saboteurs;infiltrators;spotters;laser guide;dropped behind enemy lines etc.)

https://rumble.com/v4jrx6f-ukraine-downed-uh-60-black-hawk-or-mi-24-with-troops-on-board.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:08 pm

Mr Badger wrote:A 16-year-old girl was killed as a result of the morning shelling of Belgorod. A Ukrainian shell flew straight into the house. The girl's father was wounded. There is destruction in the city.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Photo106

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/91656

❗ Kiev regime's terrorists are striking civilian objects in Belgorod and Kursk Oblasts
▪The enemy has just attacked Belgorod again. A residential building has been damaged, and there are reports of cars on fire.
▪The Ministry of Defense reports that 4 UAVs have been shot down over the Belgorod region by air defense forces.
▪The Ukrainian Armed Forces shelled the village of Tetkino in Glushkovsky district of Kursk Oblast. Power lines were damaged, and part of the houses are without electricity. 5 residential buildings have been damaged, according to the governor.
https://t.me/llordofwar/305199

==============

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Last night, Ukrainian drones carried out massive raids on eight Russian regions. As previously, (https://t.me/rybar/58228) the Kiev regime's attacks targeted critical infrastructure facilities and the oil and gas industries.

▪ In the Krasnodar region, the Slavyansk-Eco oil refinery was attacked. Of the 17 drones, two flew into the enterprise's territory. The fire at the crash site was extinguished. Preliminary information indicates that one plant worker lost their life.

▪ Four UAVs attempted an attack in the Yaroslavl region, with explosions heard near the Slavneft-YANOS oil refinery. Official reports confirm no ground destruction. An earlier attempt to attack the oil refining complex was made on January 29, (https://t.me/rybar/56521) when electronic warfare neutralized the drone.

▪ Air defense units on duty destroyed five drones over the Moscow region. Simultaneously, explosions occurred in the Domodedovo area, home to the airport of the same name. Fragments of the devices fell on a parking lot and warehouse, causing no serious damage or fires.

▪ Three drones were shot down in the Kaluga region, one in the sky over Kaluga, and three more in the Kirov region. In the Oryol region, two drones were destroyed before reaching the region's administrative center.

▪ A modified S-200 missile intercepted a drone approaching Bryansk, while three drones were destroyed in the Kursk region. Another UAV was intercepted in the Kamensk-Shakhtinsky area of the Rostov region.

Meanwhile, Ukrainian formations continue shelling border regions, resulting in casualties among the civilian population. In Belgorod, a 16-year-old girl was killed, and her father injured in an AFU strike. Additionally, four drones attacked the village of Oktyabrsky, causing damage to residential buildings.

@rybar

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:26 pm

The Morning Started With A Massive Attack With Missiles And Drones

https://rumble.com/v4jr49u-the-morning-started-with-a-massive-attack-with-missiles-and-drones-military.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:29 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:36 pm

https://rumble.com/v4jrlcl-another-abrams-went-in-flames....html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:39 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Last night, Ukrainian drones carried out massive raids on eight Russian regions. As previously, (https://t.me/rybar/58228) the Kiev regime's attacks targeted critical infrastructure facilities and the oil and gas industries.

▪ In the Krasnodar region, the Slavyansk-Eco oil refinery was attacked. Of the 17 drones, two flew into the enterprise's territory. The fire at the crash site was extinguished. Preliminary information indicates that one plant worker lost their life.

▪ Four UAVs attempted an attack in the Yaroslavl region, with explosions heard near the Slavneft-YANOS oil refinery. Official reports confirm no ground destruction. An earlier attempt to attack the oil refining complex was made on January 29, (https://t.me/rybar/56521) when electronic warfare neutralized the drone.

▪ Air defense units on duty destroyed five drones over the Moscow region. Simultaneously, explosions occurred in the Domodedovo area, home to the airport of the same name. Fragments of the devices fell on a parking lot and warehouse, causing no serious damage or fires.

▪ Three drones were shot down in the Kaluga region, one in the sky over Kaluga, and three more in the Kirov region. In the Oryol region, two drones were destroyed before reaching the region's administrative center.

▪ A modified S-200 missile intercepted a drone approaching Bryansk, while three drones were destroyed in the Kursk region. Another UAV was intercepted in the Kamensk-Shakhtinsky area of the Rostov region.

Meanwhile, Ukrainian formations continue shelling border regions, resulting in casualties among the civilian population. In Belgorod, a 16-year-old girl was killed, and her father injured in an AFU strike. Additionally, four drones attacked the village of Oktyabrsky, causing damage to residential buildings.

@rybar

Hell to pay when the election is over I reckon.

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:53 pm

India’s ‘Silicon Valley’ is running dry as residents urged to take fewer showers and use disposable cutlery
https://archive.is/5EkRv

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/14/india/india-bangalore-water-crisis-impact-intl-hnk-dst/index.html
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M5596

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Marcel de Graaff (FVD) Speaks The Truth in the EU

https://rumble.com/v4jr94l-marcel-de-graaff-fvd-speaks-the-truth-in-the-eu.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:27 pm

https://rumble.com/v4jrejo-niger-ends-military-agreement-with-us-calls-it-profoundly-unfair.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next