Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
ShockJock
KneelB4Zod!
Milla
Mr Badger
boris
Zambeezi
Qui
12 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:20 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Img_1110
🇺🇸🏴☠⚔🇵🇸 The number of martyrs in the Rafah massacre increased to 110 martyrs - this is a child martyr ripped apart hanging on the side of a wall as a testament to the failure of humanity in the West who sponsor the foreign zionist satellite they dubb as "Israel"

@stayfreeworld

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:24 am

I do not condone violence but there comes a time when somebody has to do something Israel's behaviour has only worsened since the international court told them to report back in a month they have no regard for UN charters,Geneva conventions the any of it,neither does their major sponsor the USA if someone does not do something then all international law and convention is a joke and the only law is might has right,the law of the jungle.

If Egypt and other nations respond to Rafah I will support them in whatever capacity I can

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:28 am

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:31 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Unfortunately Kansas City is in the lead I was hoping that Ken and Barbies team would loose

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:01 am

The number of people killed as a result of Israeli strikes on the city of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip has risen to 100, Al Mayadeen broadcaster reported on Monday, citing medical sources.

Earlier in the day, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said that it had carried out strikes on "terror targets" in the Shaboura area of the city of Rafah. Later, Al Jazeera broadcaster reported that strikes claimed the lives of 63 people.

Over 230 people received injuries due to Israeli strikes, the report added.

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/16080

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:02 am

🇵🇸 — The number of killed and wounded is continuing to rise dramatically, there are many more under the rubble which haven't been reached yet.

Over 110 killed and more than 200 wounded are reported so far, the real number which we will know later on.

https://t.me/MilitaryPOV/1283

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:16 am

Zambeezi wrote:🇺🇸 — NOW: 'Today, at approximately 2:20 pm, Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III was transported by his security detail to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to be seen for symptoms suggesting an emergent bladder issue.' - U.S. Department of Defense

@MilitaryPOV

Clounes don't last long without maintenance.

https://qofficial.net/password
DC SHUTDOWN
ITS HERE
12 hrs. 43 min.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty The stretched noose forgives the neck.

Post by hillbilly Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:14 am

US JAG has the best method of stopping the WHO Plandemic Treaty.

JAG Hangs WHO Despot
By
Mike Baxter -
February 10, 2024

Last week, the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps executed the WHO official who had surreptitiously entered the United States to discuss enacting fresh shelter-in-place and vaccine mandates with the CDC’s nefarious Rapid Response Team, GITMO sources told Real Raw News.

Dr. Chickwe Ihekweazu’s hanging took place on February 3, a day late, before a cadre of military brass and two unnamed conservative politicians who had arrived at Guantanamo Bay the previous day. As is typical for GITMO proceedings, Vice Adm. Darse E. Crandall oversaw Dr. Ihekweazu’s demise and had seemed stoically unemotional when two MPs in a hummer stopped at the foot of the gallows and dragged an impenitent Chickwe kicking and screaming from the vehicle. Ihekweazu’s cacophony of deceptive protestations echoed the sentiments of dozens of other despotic Deep Staters.

“I cannot believe this is happening. I am a doctor and I devoted my life to medicine and healing. How can any of you let this happen to me?” Ihekweazu said as the MPs steered him to the shallow flight of steps leading to the noose.

“The time for arguments is long over,” Admiral Crandall said.

Atop the platform, the hangman slipped the noose around Ihekweazu’s neck and checked the tautness. Satisfied, he stepped backward, his hand hovering an inch from the button that, when pushed, would end Ihekweazu’s life.

“You are entitled to a final statement,” the admiral told the condemned.

“Let me live,” Ihekweazu shouted. “I promise you, killing me won’t stop mandates. Mandates are necessary. Destroy me, and another will fill my shoes. There is nothing you can do, any of you can do, to stop the inevitable,” he continued, sounding suddenly confident.

Anger flashed in the admiral’s cries. “The only thing inevitable is this!”

On the admiral’s orders, the hangman pressed the button that caused the door beneath Ihekweazu’s feet to swing open, and the doctor swallowed a final gulp of air before falling. His body twitched spasmodically as the rope strangled and suffocated him.

He was pronounced dead four minutes later.

Our source said that JAG sent a video of Ihekweazu’s execution to the WHO’s headquarters in Geneva.

“Our message is clear: Any WHO in the U.S. will be arrested and tried. If they want to preach mandates and lethal so-called vaccines with snake venom, let them do it elsewhere. The United States is closed to the WHO, as far as we’re concerned.”

https://realrawnews.com/2024/02/jag-hangs-who-despot/
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:57 pm

🇮🇱/🇺 — Sky News Arabia: 'Israel called on U.N. aid agencies on Monday to help evacuate civilians from war zones in the Gaza Strip ahead of a planned ground incursion into the city of Rafah.'

https://t.me/MilitaryPOV/1291

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:06 pm

The @EuroMedHR says it has documented testimonies by released detainees, proving that Israeli jailers were inviting groups of Israeli civilians, each group containing 10 to 20 Israelis, to watch interrogation and torture sessions of Palestinian detainees.

According to the human rights group, the Israeli visitors were watching and filming the torture sessions using their phones.
https://t.me/QudsNen/95905

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:10 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Img_1111
Journalist Ala'a Al Hams has succumbed to injuries she sustained due to two Israeli strikes that targeted her.

Last month, an Israeli strike killed 11 members of Ala'a's family and left her with a spinal fracture.

However, a second Israeli strike, which recently targeted the pregnant journalist, killed those who remained of her family, as well as her fetus. And left her with an amputated leg and wounded her child.

The Government Media Office said the death toll of journalists in Gaza rose to 126 after the Israeli murder of two female journalists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:12 pm

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=e49181

Brazilian military plane flying home from Kenya. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:19 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Img_1112
🥱 RUSSIA STILL WAITING FOR LEGIT EVIDENCE ON BUCHA MASSACRE (like meme above) - UN Secretary General confirms that Kiev does not give him the list of “victims” of the FALSE FLAG in Bucha - reveals Russia's representatives to UN, adding that "it's an inconvenient topic for the organization".

Maybe Russia and the world should just take Kiev's word for it?... It's not like they would KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE or anything. 🤔

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:13 pm

🇮🇱/🇪🇬 — Finance Minister of Israel, Bezalel Smotrich: 'I call on Netanyahu to ignore Washington’s pressure and not send a delegation tomorrow to Cairo to complete talks on reaching an agreement.' - Al Jazeera

https://t.me/MilitaryPOV/1293

🇮🇱/🇵🇸 — Sky News Arabia: 'Benny Gantz, confirmed today that a large-scale military move will already happen in the southern Gaza Strip city of Rafah.

During a cabinet session, he is quoted saying: 'There is no doubt that a broad process in Rafah will be started.'

https://t.me/MilitaryPOV/1294

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:54 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:55 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:14 am

🚨▶◾ SouthFront Kiev Is Set To Turn Avdiivka Into Cemetery February 12 2024

https://rumble.com/v4d2v4x--southfront-kiev-is-set-to-turn-avdiivka-into-cemetery-february-12-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:32 am

Biden and the President of Mexico Twisted Evil

Biden says he is pushing for six-week Gaza pause

https://rumble.com/v4d2m1z-biden-says-he-is-pushing-for-six-week-gaza-pause.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Reuters & the Deep State Department try to use al-Sisi as a stage prop...
to persuade a disbelieving World staring back in abject HORROR that they care about the carnage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:37 am

Avdiivka Catastrophe | Ukraine Is Reinforcing Cauldron

https://rumble.com/v4czmul-snowstorm-i-syrskyi-reinforces-avdiivka-bakhmut-meat-grinder-2.0-military-s.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:48 am

Dubai, World Governments Summit 2024

https://rumble.com/v4d0wtu-dubai-world-governments-summit-2024-tucker-putin-usa-world.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

my suspicions concerning Tucker Carlson being 'managed' are relieved since this interview.
i don't think he is managed by an intelligence construct.
i now sincerely believe he was as naive (stupid) as he said he was in this interview below.

Zambeezi wrote:He's now launching his own network. Let's just call it what it is: Pied Piper Network PPN

🔴 Tucker's 'Stupidity' Alibi: I Don't Believe a WORD of it. Do YOU??

https://rumble.com/v40yi10--tuckers-stupitiy-alibi-i-dont-believe-a-word-of-it.-do-you.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

I'll make U a bet:
He's going to 'win' Julian Assange his freedom. Tucker's handlers will make sure of it. Piece of Cake for Langley.

i'm really glad they captured this nonsense on film. his stupidity alibi is complete rubbish.
it would have been MORE believable for him to have pretended DEFECTION
from the beast media.
How could you NOT KNOW  you were in the very BELLY of beast...
something so fully infected and complicit in every single horror of the US empire.
His pretention, clinging to this^^ stoopid narrative/alibi is what makes me UTTERLY sure.
He's full of shit. Do not trust this man. nope. Evil or Very Mad

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 M4787

this^^ is a strategic error on his part. a dead give away.
but
tactically, he's very clever. very.

He was insulated. He led a charmed life surrounded by a news studio w/ adoration at every turn. (i think khnum suggested something like that)
that can result in a charmed 'bubble'... his personality/ego matches it perfectly.
so, i guess what i'm actually saying is that he is authentic. he has a lot to catch up on.

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:21 am

Giant hail and heavy rains lash the UAE

https://rumble.com/v4d05nw-giant-hail-and-heavy-rains-lash-the-uae.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:25 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 M5375

cheers welcome earthlings!

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:39 am

🚨▶◾🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Destruction of the UNRWA headquarters in Gaza city

https://rumble.com/v4d3m5f--destruction-of-the-unrwa-headquarters-in-gaza-city.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:18 pm

🚨▶◾🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Saeed Darwish 58, bakes bread for displaced speaks of his faith and solidarity with Gaza

https://rumble.com/v4d59m6--saeed-darwish-58-bakes-bread-for-displaced-speaks-of-his-faith-and-solidar.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:27 pm

ayden
@squatsons
·
7m
Russian forces have reportedly advanced and gained control of the gas station on the “Road of life” in Avdeevka.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 GGO7q2AXkAAA5JO?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:30 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Picard-wtf-meme-generator-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-2a74ca

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:55 pm

Happy birthday H10!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, H10, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:45 pm

🇺🇸/🇮🇱 — Israeli media: 'Mike Pompeo arrived in Israel for a visit and was welcomed today with dancing by IDF soldiers.'

*Note: Mike Pompeo is the Former United States Secretary of State.

Warning: the following video is offensive to anyone with a shred of human decency: https://t.me/MilitaryPOV/1328

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next