Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Mr Badger
ShockJock
Böhse Tante
khnum
刘汉
Qui
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:08 am

@Lohmatyi writes:

They do exist in Avdeevka

I engaged in an intriguing correspondence with one of OUR people from Avdeevka—a sort of interview from Hell, if you will. I can't disclose everything to avoid compromising the person, but I'll share some points crucial for understanding.

"Reading your chat, I grasp that people lack an understanding of what they're talking about. Many ask, "What are civilians doing in Avdeevka? Let them leave!" But where am I supposed to go? To Ukraine? Yes, I dream of escaping from here! There's no other way out.

In Mariupol, people were given access to both Russia and Ukraine—go wherever you want. Here, you have no choice.

The criminal cronies departed. Consequently, the men swiftly joined the army, while the women and children were settled in heating houses near Dnepropetrovsk. Oddly, some sectarians, either Adventists or evangelicals, were assigned to the women—I don't understand why. They persist in trying to persuade the children to send them to safe European camps. They're still trying to persuade me. And they've immediately taken children away from others, saying, "You are nobody, no way to call, you have no housing and food; the child is better off without you." So, where should we go? Are we going to die? Well, let it be!

How do we survive? Well, there's one small thing. Volunteers come and distribute free bread and groceries. We need to take pictures with them, whine on video about how good they are and how they save us. The volunteers themselves have already made a fortune; they claim to leave their fancy cars in Slavyansk, but they come here in almost crumbling soviet ones. After the photoshoot, we have our struggles, while they have their banquet. And it doesn't sit well with them, even though they consume vodka with the military. That's how we survive. Yes, we share it with the neighbors—I agree it's generally bad, but we need to eat.

Are there any good Nazis? There are, but as in the joke, let them be: good Nazis, in good coffins!

They understand everything, they know we are waiting for the Russians, even though we don't mention it. They understand and hate us, angry because we will rejoice when the Russians come, and they will simply perish. Neither Ukraine nor Russia needs them. They engage in crossbows—some wound themselves to escape, and some just don't want to live.

They used to shoot at each other too; now, everyone is pensive and sad when sober, which rarely happens.

Pity them? I feel sorry for my neighbor, my family, the teacher who shielded the children. I don't feel sorry for them; they lie dead everywhere, although they try to clean up, but only those who are visible. They aren't even sorry for their own.

What will I do when Russia comes? I don't think that far; I plan for two or three hours, at most until the morning. I'll get my own out, eat well, buy things. And there will be wine, perhaps work, maybe military service—where I can be useful.

Am I afraid to die? I'm not afraid to die; we've all died a long time ago; it's just that our fate hasn't reached us yet. I fear no one will care for my family without me, that the children will be taken to Europe. That's what scares me—not death, but living is frightening.

Are there many of us in Avdeevka? Are you referring to civilians? There are many, but everyone hides. Sometimes we meet at photoshoots, learning about each other from mutual friends.

Where does the Internet come from? The Nazis set it up for themselves, and those who can also connect. The Nazis don't care, if you don't run into someone completely rabid who might even shoot you.

What do I want? I want silence and peaceful sleep. But don't stop; beat up the Nazis, and then we'll all rest together."

These are the stories... people live in Avdeevka, OUR people, and I perfectly understand why they don't want to leave. Death happens once, and it's probably better to endure and have a chance to live than constantly go somewhere where no one needs you.

Join Slavyangrad chat. Your opinion matters.
https://t.me/+5vjQdfD5RwOgzMjgx

@Slavyangrad

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:13 am

Palestine and Turkey appealed to IAEA Director General Rafael Grossi after the words of the Minister of Jerusalem Affairs and Heritage of Israel Amichai Eliyahu about the possibility of launching a nuclear strike on the Gaza Strip. This was stated by the Palestinian Ambassador to Austria and Palestine's permanent observer to international organizations in Vienna, Salah Abdel Shafi.

According to the ambassador, a letter on this issue was also sent by the Secretary General of the League of Arab States. He added that the parties sent appeals separately from each other. The agency did not respond

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:18 am

🇾🇪/🇺 NEW: After 9 years, all factions in the Yemeni civil war have reached an agreement to work towards a permanent settlement to end the conflict - UN

According to Hans Grundberg, special UN rapporteur to Yemen, the warring factions including the Houthis & the internationally recognized Yemeni government have agreed on three basic steps towards peace:

1. A permanent nationwide ceasefire.
2. The improvement of basic living conditions throughout the country.
3. An inclusive political process under UN supervision.

According to sources, negotiations regarding the political future of Yemen as a unified nation will begin in 2024, with a real possibility being the restoration of the country to its pre-1990 borders, which would mean the Houthis gaining legitimate rule over much of Western Yemen.

@Middle_East_Spectator

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:20 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1030
🇮🇷🇾🇪⚔🇺🇸 You know what's great? The West, during the past two years, has explained to us that this DOES NOT MEAN that Iran is involved in any way whatsoever.

So... go cry somewhere else...

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

boris, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:23 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1031
🇨🇳Mad:🇹🇼 Mainland China Suspends Tariff Preferences on Taiwan Chemicals Over Trade Measures

Due to unilateral and discriminatory trade restrictions by Taiwan violating the Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement (ECFA), the Chinese mainland will halt tariff reductions on specific chemicals from Taiwan starting January 1, 2024.

The Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council emphasized that 12 chemical items, including propylene and paraxylene, will no longer benefit from preferential tax rates outlined in the ECFA, a bilateral economic pact aimed at reducing commercial barriers across the Taiwan Strait.

The commission called on Taiwan to address and eliminate trade restrictions against the mainland to restore the pact's integrity.

🐻 And so the slow reunification process begins... Step by step.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:36 am

CHRISTIANITY: WHITE MAN’S RELIGION?

Christianity has a long history in Africa that predates any European nation docking on African shores. The ancient Egyptian Coptic Church, as well as Ethiopia’s Orthodox Church, which had both started by 1 AD, are some of the oldest Christian centres in the world. The assertion that Christianity is a white religion is neither historically accurate nor theologically correct. Let us know in the comments what you think: is Christianity just another case of appropriation?
https://t.me/AfricanStream/2504

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:47 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1032
The Supreme Court will likely decide if former US President Donald Trump is allowed on all or none of the ballots in the 2024 Presidential election, said Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon.

Simon’s comments come after the Colorado Supreme Court ruled that Trump should be removed from that state’s ballot in the Republican primary and the general election under the 14th Amendment, despite Trump never being charged or convicted of insurrection or rebellion.

🗣 “We’re never going to have a situation in this country where one or some cluster of states decides that Donald Trump is not on the ballot and everyone else decides he is,” Simon explained. “He will either be on the ballot everywhere or nowhere, and the US Supreme Court is going to make sure of that.”

Trump has denied that he engaged in or helped an insurrection on January 6, 2021, pointing to the fact that he told the crowd to march “peacefully and patriotically” to the Capitol building.

👉 Read more details

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:55 am

🔺After a visit to Rafah Crossing, a group of European lawmakers is urging an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

MEP Abir al Sahlani says, we found out that no matter how much aid is sent to Gaza, it’s of no use. As long as Israelis continue bombing Palestinians, the aid won't fulfill its intended purpose.

Watch in full here https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/12/19/716672/Israel-Missteps-----

#GazaUnderAttack

@PressTVPrograms

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:00 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1033
🔥 Urgent
Al-Qassam: We killed all members of 4 enemy jeeps in a tight ambush in Juhr al-Dik by detonating a field of anti-personnel and anti-armour devices.
The best news of the day @Resistancetoast
@Al_Qassam_Toast

Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:06 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v3zxprd/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:09 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v40dxlq/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:22 am

Zambeezi wrote:CHRISTIANITY: WHITE MAN’S RELIGION?

Christianity has a long history in Africa that predates any European nation docking on African shores.  The ancient Egyptian Coptic Church, as well as Ethiopia’s Orthodox Church, which had both started by 1 AD, are some of the oldest Christian centres in the world.  The assertion that Christianity is a white religion is neither historically accurate nor theologically correct.  Let us know in the comments what you think:  is Christianity just another case of appropriation?

And don't forget this one. 

"According to tradition, Thomas the Apostle came to Muziris on the Kerala coast in AD 52 which is in present-day Pattanam, Kerala."

Was a big surprise for the European missionaries. 

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:10 am

WEF Advisor Declares ‘God Is Dead’ and ‘Jesus Is Fake News’

God is dead, according to Klaus Schwab’s right-hand man Yuval Noah Harari, who also claimed that “Jesus is fake news” and the World Economic Forum has acquired “divine powers” of “creation and destruction” to rule over humanity.

The WEF is also increasingly hostile to Christianity and major religions. If you read between the lines just a little, it’s clear the WEF is consciously attempting to supplant Jesus Christ.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/wef-advisor-declares-god-is-dead-and-jesus-is-fake-news/
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:15 am

Merchant ship linked to Israel hit by drone strike off India's coast

Israeli-linked tanker attacked by drone off India's coast, sign that attacks are about to widen

In a truly unprecedented scenario, an Israeli tanker has been attacked, not in the Red Sea, but as far away as off the coast of India.

Maritime security firm Ambrey has confirmed that a Liberian-flagged chemical tanker reportedly with Israeli links was attacked by a drone some 200 nautical miles (370 km) from the Indian west coast city of Veraval.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israeli-linked-tanker-struck-drone-india-signaling-attacks-set-widen
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:18 am

Pentagon blames Iran............. False flag because israel is losing the war?

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:22 am

US Forces Have Come Under Attack Over 100 Times in Iraq and Syria Since October

A Pentagon official said Thursday that US troops in Iraq and Syria have come under attack at least 102 times since October 17, when the attacks started due to US support for the Israeli onslaught on Gaza.

The Pentagon official told Military Times that the number includes 47 attacks in Iraq and 55 in Syria that involved a “mix of one-way attack drones, rockets, mortars, and close-range ballistic missiles.”

At least 66 US troops have been injured in the attacks so far, including five who have been awarded Purple Hearts. US officials say most of the rockets and drones fired at US bases didn’t reach their intended target.

Most of the attacks have been claimed by the Islamic Resistance of Iraq, an umbrella group of Iraqi Shia militias. The US has launched several rounds of airstrikes in Syria and Iraq in response and specifically targeted Kataib Hezbollah, one of the main Iran-aligned Shia militias in Iraq.

https://news.antiwar.com/2023/12/21/us-forces-have-come-under-attack-over-100-times-in-iraq-and-syria-since-october/
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:27 am

Israel's Eilat Port Sees 85% Drop In Activity As Mediterranean Imports Also Take Hit

This week the chief executive of Israel's Eilat Port confirmed that Houthi attacks on Red Sea shipping has had a devastating impact on the rate of goods coming into the country.

CEO Gideon Golber told Reuters "you close the main shipping artery to Eilat Port. And therefore we lost 85% of total activity."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israels-eilat-port-sees-85-drop-activity-mediterranean-imports-also-take-hit
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:45 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:CHRISTIANITY: WHITE MAN’S RELIGION?

Christianity has a long history in Africa that predates any European nation docking on African shores.  The ancient Egyptian Coptic Church, as well as Ethiopia’s Orthodox Church, which had both started by 1 AD, are some of the oldest Christian centres in the world.  The assertion that Christianity is a white religion is neither historically accurate nor theologically correct.  Let us know in the comments what you think:  is Christianity just another case of appropriation?

And don't forget this one. 

"According to tradition, Thomas the Apostle came to Muziris on the Kerala coast in AD 52 which is in present-day Pattanam, Kerala."

Was a big surprise for the European missionaries. 

lol!

This telegram post is contrasting "white" and "African" as if "African" would be "black". Egyptians neither were nor are black. The Coptic Christians are white. The Ethiopian Church is using a language closely connected to the Semitic languages. The people there are black now, but they are burnt by the sun and later Bantu and other peoples migrated there.

For cultural appropriation there are better examples:
Toilet paper, invented by the Chinese and now used all over the world.
Jazz music, invented by Blacks in the brothels of New Orleans, now played all over the world.
The English language, now used by the Blacks in US instead of their original languages.

The interesting point is, that Christianity is the only religion spreading among the Blacks in Africa. No other religion achieved this, neither Islam nor Buddhism.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:51 pm

Found on amin dada. 

Arestovich started to become a patriot? 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:16 pm

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Found on amin dada. 

Arestovich started to become a patriot? 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1854299768
Treacherous rat is leaving the sinking Ukr ship and wants to join the winning team.
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:34 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1034
🇷🇸Serbian authorities have no intention of recognising Kosovo's independence despite negotiations with Pristina, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has said.

"I repeat once again: Serbia does not and will not recognise the independence of Kosovo. And we will not agree to any documents that force us to support Kosovo's membership in the UN or in separate UN structures," Vucic was quoted as saying by Serbian media on Sunday.

Commenting on the talks with Kosovo on the normalisation of relations, Vucic stressed that he has always been ready to fulfil his part of the agreements. However, in his opinion, the Kosovo authorities are not in the mood to fulfil their side of the bargain.

@ukraine_watch
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:45 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1035
🤔 If Mary and Joseph Set Off for Bethlehem Today - They'd Have to Cross 15 Israeli Checkpoints and a 30ft Wall…

@RiseGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:52 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1037
🇬🇧clown No price will be too high for supporting Ukraine against Russia - Grant Shapps, British Minister of Defense calls not to stop aid to Kiev, “otherwise Putin will win and go to Europe.”

As financial support for Kyiv dwindles, the defense minister warns that the world is a sleepwalker in an era of autocracy that threatens our way of life. Shapps warned that the West "cannot afford" to lose the war in Ukraine:

🔻The Defense Minister called to arms: “We risk mindlessly sliding into an era where we allow dictatorial autocrats to gain the upper hand, and this is incredibly dangerous. There is almost no price we would not be willing to pay today to prevent this from happening tomorrow.”

🔻Shapps argues that defense spending across the West, including the UK, is not enough to counter the threat from a resurgent Russia: “I think we need to go to 3% and possibly higher, and I think the rest The West will have to do the same. This is the reality of the much more dangerous world we live in.”

...😂

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:59 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1038

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:08 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1039
📉 Ukraine will pay back loans for 35 years - Die Welt

In December 2022, the European Union issued an €18bn loan plan for Ukraine. This month Kiev will receive the last tranche of 1.5bn euros under it, EC head Ursula von der Leyen said. The 2024 loan plan was not adopted due to Hungary's veto.

✖ All pensions and benefits in Ukraine are fully paid with loan funds, the German daily said. Schools, hospitals, orphanages and other municipal institutions are also run on loans.

🤯 According to experts' calculations, it will take 35 years to repay the loan funds if Ukraine starts paying them back at the end of this year.

Kiev is not concerned about the deplorable prospect of living on credit for all future generations of Ukrainians, who should not forget that there is still an option to become part of a sovereign state that does not beg for money at every alley.

Our channel in German https://t.me/DruschbaFM
Our website
http://druschbafm.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:17 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1034
🇷🇸Serbian authorities have no intention of recognising Kosovo's independence despite negotiations with Pristina, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has said.

"I repeat once again: Serbia does not and will not recognise the independence of Kosovo. And we will not agree to any documents that force us to support Kosovo's membership in the UN or in separate UN structures," Vucic was quoted as saying by Serbian media on Sunday.

Commenting on the talks with Kosovo on the normalisation of relations, Vucic stressed that he has always been ready to fulfil his part of the agreements. However, in his opinion, the Kosovo authorities are not in the mood to fulfil their side of the bargain.

@ukraine_watch
🇷🇸 The pro-Western coalition "Serbia against violence", which suffered defeat in last Sunday's elections, as promised, has brought thousands of people to the streets of Belgrade for a large-scale protest.

The main demand is to nullify the results of the previous elections and conduct new ones. However, the country's president confirmed today that he will not allow a "Maidan" in Serbia, and the next elections will be held in 2027.

As our colleague Balkan Splentnitsa @balkanossiper reports, demonstrators are currently attempting to storm the building of the City Council (Belgrade Parliament). Security forces have barricaded themselves in the building and are using tear gas.

The situation in the country is intensifying. Alexander Vucic is expected to address the nation urgently in the near future.
#Serbia
@rybar

Support us Original msg
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:26 pm

⚡🇷🇸- Aleksandar Vučić thanked the foreign intelligence services who warned the Serbian leadership and provided him with information that an attempt at a “color revolution” was being prepared in the country.
⚡🇷🇸- President Vučič:

"They only confirmed that they are violent. We will not let them destroy our Serbia. We have received thousands of calls from those who want to defend this country. We asked them to stay at home. The institutions of Serbia are strong enough to defend Serbia and defend Belgrade. Violators will be arrested, and Serbian institutions will deal with criminals."

⚡🇷🇸- There are about 1,200 people with those trying to break into the Belgrade City Assembly, Serbian President Vučić said.

“The rioters and thugs will be detained, and a reaction from the competent government authorities will follow,” the President added.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:19 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Glasse10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next