Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Mr Badger
ShockJock
Böhse Tante
khnum
刘汉
Qui
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:26 am

khnum wrote:10 minute expose on Evangelicals and their spin on Gaza I dont know whether I label this a tragedy or a comedy

I take this subject^^ very seriously for sincere reasons. it makes my blood boil as you all know.

al Jazeera? I would trust PressTV or RT a HUNDRED FOLD over al Jazeera. always...
i was extremely sad to see 'Going Underground' move the studio to Qatar. Remember their coverage of the Syrian dirty war? nuff said.

Sarah Posner
Sarah Posner is an American journalist and author. She is the author of two books about the American Christian right and has written for The American Prospect, The Guardian, The Nation, Salon, AlterNet, The Atlantic, The Washington Spectator, The Daily Beast, and The Washington Post.

Chrissy Stroop
"In 2015, I managed to land a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of South Florida in Tampa, where I stayed until 2018 before leaving academia for good to see if I could make it as a writer, building on the work I’d done for popular audiences while teaching at USF. I stayed with my parents back in central Indiana for about a year, eventually started making enough via Patreon and freelance fees to get by, and then came out as a transgender woman and fulfilled my dream of moving to Portland, Oregon, where I began my medical transition."
https://www.bugbeardispatch.com/about

In this particular case... i'm going to (happily) shoot the messenger(s)... they don't 'deserve' to bring this critical 'message'. they have 'other' agendas.

ima hafta go w/ tragedy in this case... but the 'essence' of the message is there... it's just a 'hollow' presentation by academics.

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:30 am

khnum wrote:37 States in the USA now have or are introducing anti boycott legislation to protect Israel fact checkers are in a frenzy saying that no Israel has not changed its barcode numbers from 729 to 871 due to the threat of boycott,so Id say if you see either number at the start of a barcode...buy something else
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X118

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:40 am

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:10 minute expose on Evangelicals and their spin on Gaza I dont know whether I label this a tragedy or a comedy

I take this subject^^ very seriously for sincere reasons. it makes my blood boil as you all know.

al Jazeera? I would trust PressTV or RT a HUNDRED FOLD over al Jazeera. always...
i was extremely sad to see 'Going Underground' move the studio to Qatar. Remember their coverage of the Syrian dirty war? nuff said.

Sarah Posner
Sarah Posner is an American journalist and author. She is the author of two books about the American Christian right and has written for The American Prospect, The Guardian, The Nation, Salon, AlterNet, The Atlantic, The Washington Spectator, The Daily Beast, and The Washington Post.

Chrissy Stroop
"In 2015, I managed to land a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of South Florida in Tampa, where I stayed until 2018 before leaving academia for good to see if I could make it as a writer, building on the work I’d done for popular audiences while teaching at USF. I stayed with my parents back in central Indiana for about a year, eventually started making enough via Patreon and freelance fees to get by, and then came out as a transgender woman and fulfilled my dream of moving to Portland, Oregon, where I began my medical transition."
https://www.bugbeardispatch.com/about

In this particular case... i'm going to (happily) shoot the messenger(s)... they don't 'deserve' to bring this critical 'message'. they have 'other' agendas.

ima hafta go w/ tragedy in this case... but the 'essence' of the message is there... it's just a 'hollow' presentation by academics.

Im an RT and Press tv fan too my point was to show there are 80 - 90 million brainwashed people that believe in Israel right or wrong,it wasn't hard hitting and I am not ofay with the journalists credentials so your points are taken,I do have a good sense of full on bs though which is why I dont visit Bitchute anymore between Religious nuts,Trump nuts and other nuts a good clip there is now like a needle in a haystack.

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:03 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 M4897

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:12 am

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 M4897

Colonialists,occupiers and apartheid regimes do not have the right to defend their occupations and apartheid systems,its the occupied who have the right under international law to defend themselves and to liberate their countries.

Every mass media outlet talks of Israel's right of defense,well sorry there isn't one.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:19 am

They should fuck themselves. I had religious education at school and had often attended church until I was 13 years old. Until I came to GLP, I had never heard of all this garbage. Neither of an apocalypse, nor of Armageddon, Greater Israel, a "tribulation" and whatever else this perverted sect spreads. In our Bible, the map from there said "Palestine, and I **never heard in class** that Jews from the diaspora had returned there. These were probably the after-effects of the fact that the Saarland had been partially sovereign for several years and had not yet fallen under the octopus arms of the US Zionist indoctrination.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2713748720

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:40 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

They should fuck themselves. I had religious education at school and had often attended church until I was 13 years old. Until I came to GLP, I had never heard of all this garbage. Neither of an apocalypse, nor of Armageddon, Greater Israel, a "tribulation" and whatever else this perverted sect spreads. In our Bible, the map from there said "Palestine, and I **never heard in class** that Jews from the diaspora had returned there. These were probably the after-effects of the fact that the Saarland had been partially sovereign for several years and had not yet fallen under the octopus arms of the US Zionist indoctrination.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2713748720

Confession time I used to be one of them but Ive studied a lot more than many of them and found out their Shepherds are not er Kosher, I wont rave on but Jesus said even greater things than these shall be done in my name,which infers people are going to have to get off their bottoms and work,there is no physical return and there is no easy escape to the clouds and Gods help is to those that help themselves....to propose 7 million out of 7 billion are 'special' is ludicrous.As for the end well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it,living in fear is a relgious control trick.Jesus says 'dont fear 365 times in the bible.At GLP this comment would attract 57 pages of why I am wrong,it would take me pages and pages to outline things properly but this is the guts of its lots of people are eventually going to die in the middle east due to severe misdirection.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:02 am

North Korea is shelling South Korea...according to KLW news...looking for other sources

NY Prepper is on it I'll post him KLW is an asshole

N.B same thing happened in 2010,this could be old news

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:27 am

khnum wrote:North Korea is shelling South Korea...according to KLW news...looking for other sources

NY Prepper is on it I'll post him KLW is an asshole

N.B same thing happened in 2010,this could be old news

US and South Korea hold live-fire drills near North’s border
Pyongyang has described the military exercises as “reckless maneuvers”

Troops from South Korea and the United States have held week-long combat exercises involving heavy weaponry and live-firing drills close to the North Korean border, Seoul has confirmed.

The drills, South Korea said on Thursday, were conducted to boost the allies’ military readiness in the face of expanded threats from North Korea. Pyongyang, meanwhile, has described the latest military collaboration between Washington and Seoul as “reckless war maneuvers.”
https://www.rt.com/news/590116-south-korea-us-drills-border/

And the answer of NK
South Korea orders island evacuation over ‘provocation
The move comes amid reports of a major artillery barrage by the North near the countries' borders

South Korea has ordered civilians on an island near the border with North Korea to evacuate to shelters, after accusing Pyongyang of firing off hundreds of artillery shells as part of a military “provocation.”

The evacuation order was issued twice on Friday afternoon by local authorities, Yonhap News reported, noting that it came amid “apparent signs of a military provocation by North Korea.”

https://www.rt.com/news/590144-south-korea-island-evacuation/

When US SK fire heavy weaponry and live-firing drills close to the North Korean border it's combat exercises
When NK answers with a combat exercise it's a military provocation/expanded threats from North Korea/major artillery barrage by the North
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:29 am

^^^
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 M4898

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:40 am

🇷🇺 January 5 of this year At around 12.30 Moscow time, an attempt by the Kiev regime to carry out a terrorist attack using the Neptune anti-ship missile against targets on the territory of the Russian Federation was stopped.

The Ukrainian missile was detected and destroyed by air defense systems operating over the northwestern part of the Black Sea.
https://t.me/geromanat/17289

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:42 am

Indian intelligence services have begun investigating the appearance in Ukraine of 155-mm Indian-made artillery shells, which were not officially supplied to the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

According to preliminary information, the shells could have actually reached the Ukrainian military through smuggling through Europe.
https://t.me/new_militarycolumnist/125596

====

is it me or does this broadcast reek of ass covering?

https://rumble.com/v458dkq-india-denies-claims-ammo-being-sent-to-ukraine.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:10 pm

https://rumble.com/v4530e5-refueling-robots-put-into-operation-in-china.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Headache

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:21 pm

https://rumble.com/v43e9m5-presstv-live.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:34 pm

🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Nour from Gaza sings expressing pain of abandonment by Arab Muslim countries

https://rumble.com/v45924o--nour-from-gaza-sings-expressing-pain-of-abandonment-by-arab-muslim-countri.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:39 pm

❗ Russian forces launched 41 group and one massive strike on decision-making centres, Ukrainian military-industrial complex facilities, military airfields, arsenals and fuel bases during the week - The new MoD briefing. Key points:

▪ 13 AFU fighters surrendered during the week;

▪ Russian aviation and air defence forces shot down one Su-27 aircraft and one Mi-8 helicopter of the AFU;

▪ Eight Storm Shadow cruise missiles, 14 Tochka-U missiles, 107 HIMARS, Olha and Vampire shells were destroyed.

✔ Kupyansk direction: 18 AFU attacks were repelled during the week, AFU lost up to 485 militants, six tanks, including Leopard-2, 11 armoured vehicles, 24 vehicles, seven Olha and Vampire MLRS units, three AFU ammunition and fuel depots were destroyed;

✔ Krasno-Limansk direction: During the week, the AFU lost more than 690 fighters, two tanks, 11 armoured vehicles, 24 vehicles and five field artillery guns;

✔ Donetsk direction: Ukrainian forces lost up to 1990 militants eliminated and wounded, four tanks, 17 armoured vehicles, including two Bradley IFVs;

✔ South Donetsk direction: the Russian Armed Forces destroyed more than 950 Ukrainian Nazis and 12 armoured vehicles;

✔ Kherson direction: the Russian forces destroyed a Buk-M1 SAM launcher, 14 boats, an electronic warfare station and an ammunition depot.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:51 pm

Caleb chats with Kim Iversen about Yemen, Houthis & Iran

https://odysee.com/@CalebMaupin:9/caleb-chats-with-kim-iversen-about:5

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:47 pm

Milla

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:55 pm

Elon Musk
Just don't invade Russia, Its never a good idea

Milla

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:00 pm

🇮🇷 Iran raises the red flag of revenge on the dome of the Jamkaran Mosque

The flag was raised after explosions near the cemetery in Kerman where Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani is buried.

The last time the red flag of revenge was raised over this mosque was after the assassination of the leader on January 3, 2020.

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/13000

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:02 pm

Milla

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:10 pm

Milla

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:16 pm

China replacing European gas market

Milla

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:23 pm

Meanwhile In the West

DEVELOPING: Monica Lewinsky blocks Lauren Witzke after she labelled her ‘Mossad tool’
Witzke had asked Lewinsky whether she was used to “blackmail a sitting US President for Israel” - referring to the revelation that Netanyahu had access to Bill Clinton’s tape with Lewinsky.

Milla

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:34 pm

Milla

刘汉 and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:38 pm

Estonia-Finland power cable out of order
A failure occurred on the EstLink 1 submarine power cable between Finland and Estonia. This was announced by Finnish power grid operator Fingrid.
The cable has recently been used to transmit electricity from the Baltic States to Finland due to increased consumption levels caused by severe winter weather.
Fingrid the day before advised Finns to save electricity during peak hours.

Milla

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:07 pm

Rogozin called for “cutting a corridor” to the Kaliningrad region

The time has come to “cut a corridor” from the main part of Russia to the Kaliningrad region, said Dmitry Rogozin, a senator from the Zaporozhye region, in a Telegram. In his opinion, when citizens of the country travel from Russia to Russia, visas and other permits from foreign authorities are intolerable.

https://en.topcor.ru/42981-rogozin-prizval-prorubit-koridor-v-kaliningradskuju-oblast.html

Suwalki corridor
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Suwalk11

War with the Baltic states?
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:38 pm

Evening Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 141993559

Кадыров
@Chadyrov11
·
31m
Some great pictures from the Axmat boys, ~25.000 people
(Said to be from recently)
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 GDF00sEWIAAO2Pl?format=jpg&name=medium
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 GDF00r_WQAAE0B7?format=jpg&name=medium
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 GDF00sEXYAAazMG?format=jpg&name=medium
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 GDF00r_WcAEn4_k?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:40 pm

India navy commandos board Arabian Sea vessel after hijack call

India’s navy said Friday that its commandos had boarded a vessel in the Arabian Sea after a hijacking distress call, the latest attack on commercial shipping in the region.

Last month the force deployed several warships into the sea to “maintain a deterrent presence” after a string of recent shipping attacks, including a drone strike near India’s coast blamed on Iran by the United States.

https://insiderpaper.com/indian-commandos-board-arabian-sea-vessel-after-hijack-call-navy/
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:50 pm

-- GEROMAN -- time will tell - 👀 --
@GeromanAT
·
4h
There are reports about undersea power cable between Finland and Estonia has failed
Can anyone confirm this?

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 GDE9E3qWkAA0czV?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next